Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Is my manga plot worth continuing?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is my manga plot worth continuing?

-Prologue- A while ago, in a small village in the mountains, the villagers there sacrificed one person to die for the village’s good health and harvest for that year. One particular year, they decided to sacrifice a young girl by the name of, Kotoka Tsukino, by burying her alive. She is soon rescued at midnight by a hooded man whom she is now indebted to. The hooded man, who is really a shinigami, now gives her the opportunity to take her revenge on the entire village in exchange for immortality. Kotoka returns the village and kills every person who is there for her revenge. Her parents are the last that she kills and during all of this time, her eyes glow an eerie red and we find that she has been possessed by the power’s energy (In other words, she’s being killing people unconsciously). Terrified of the power that she has been given, she asks the hooded man to seal away the powers that were given to her. Unable to fulfill her entire wish, he is able to seal her powers away for a certain amount of time but the conditions are harsh on her. -Modern Day-after 15 years of not ageing, she journeyed to a city where she tried to continue on a normal life but not being able to get enough money to get an education, she took a small job as a waitress to make the money she needed. One night, she is attacked by a Shikigami that takes form of a large white snake. With her powers just now awakening after 15 years, Kotoka can’t control them very well and is saved by another shinigami who takes her to a place called The Second House. Kotoka learns that there are actually 2 other Houses and that she is just part of one. These Houses overlook a place between Heaven and Hell in which the Shinigami call The Void. This Void is there all of the drowned souls of any Shikigami end up. Recently, the seal that creates a barrier around The Void went corrupt and many Shikigami escaped and now roams that human world seeking destruction. Each House is to send out a team of four Guardians of Death to kill any Shikigami on sight to help reconstruct The Void with the sacrifice of all of any souls.

So this is my general plot line. Constructive criticism, additional ideas, etc are a big help!

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is my manga plot worth continuing?

Sounds very interesting. Are you going to draw it?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner stream light's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that it is worth continuing, i would like to read the story

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good. Definitely continue on. Hmm ive been trying to get my story going but so far no luck. Yours sounds a lot more professional than mine. Seriously though keep going with your story. It's hard finding people online who would actively help you with ideas for your story. I'm a creative writer as well and wouldnt mind helping you out. Just email me parts of your story. It would be cool if you can help me with mine as well but its cool if you don't. email: lcn_93@hotmail.com im basically looking for an editor and an artist. im horrible with punctuation and soon i would be able to pay a good artist to animate your story(And Mine) im getting a really good job and ill be able to set up my office here in a couple months. And in my spare time i would help out with your story and write more of mine. But i wont be able to do anything besides help with your story until november then ill have funds to get to the good stuff haha. I am a very creative thinker and have been interested in developing a manga and hopefully a anime afterwords haha. hmu i can definitely help get things done. Plus im bored with the internet i would like to do something productive with it rather than just entertain myself. Well here's to hoping we can make something out of this. This is how most of the big manga and anime companies started anyways, just right from the home office haha. this is going to be interesting if you choose to work with me.

New Reply