Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 14-15 ~ Nature ~ Drawing/Coloring!
This fortnight's art contest category is Drawing/Coloring with the theme set as Nature (as is was decided in the discussion thread! For this contest, you'll have to create a representation of mother nature's master pieces, so feel free to explore the theme!
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related drawings in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Colored works aren't mandatory, that part is up to the artist.
- Submission is open until April 20, 2014 at 21:00 (-3 GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is April 20, 2014.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone! Have fun!
Nature - Sakura ka momo ka, hatamata anzu ka ume ka by Utsune
Comments: Some pink flowers.