Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Best moment of the chapter

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mira vs Sayla - neither has the upper hand

0 0%
  • Lisana vs Lamy!

1 4.35%
  • The destruction of Hell's Core

5 21.74%
  • Sayla's true form released

9 39.13%
  • Marde Guille and E.N.D.

8 34.78%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

First of all, Lamy vs Lisanna... Goofball battle... That bunny eared demon is just here for the lulz right?
    Mira did something useful! Destroying the whole lab so at least those demons can't revive anymore. At least for now.

Sayla is badass. Her released form looks amazing and her strength is... Wow. Who is going to beat her? The rest of FT is kinda busy...

On the other hand we have the (probably second in command). I hope he is not a vessel for END like Brain was for Zero.
    END being someone we know might be interesting. But I do hope it is something else.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    First of all, Lamy vs Lisanna... Goofball battle... That bunny eared demon is just here for the lulz right?
    Mira did something useful! Destroying the whole lab so at least those demons can't revive anymore. At least for now.

Sayla is badass. Her released form looks amazing and her strength is... Wow. Who is going to beat her? The rest of FT is kinda busy...

On the other hand we have the (probably second in command). I hope he is not a vessel for END like Brain was for Zero.
    END being someone we know might be interesting. But I do hope it is something else.
    E.N.D. has to be someone close to Natsu, someone that he, like Igneel, could not kill when the chance arises.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

On a sidenote, I think E.N.D. means Etheria Nihil Diabolus.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

It's more likely that the story needed an enemy for Makarov/Silver.

Silver is still the strongest one shown, because it took him no effort to defeat Natsu and he acts differently from other demons.

Also take a note that Ki-Su isn't attacking Grey which is indicating that Grey and Silver are indeed the same person.

There are only 2 Demons left to show their power.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just how many more times Mashima gonna paid dust to Mirajane? She hasn't got the spotlight ever since she fought Freed. And that's YEARS ago. She's sabotaged when fighting Azuma, and her battle with Jenny can hardly be called a 'battle'.

Did Mashima hate Mirajane so much?

It's so obvious that Natsu & Lucy gonna save the day again by beating Sayla in the next chapter.

So, to most of you guys that still have hope that Mirajane somehow will defeat Sayla, i can only say that don't hope too much for it. I'm a big Mirajane fan and it's just hurts me to see that Mashima just won't give her the spotlight.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neoptolemus View Post

So, to most of you guys that still have hope that Mirajane somehow will defeat Sayla, i can only say that don't hope too much for it. I'm a big Mirajane fan and it's just hurts me to see that Mashima just won't give her the spotlight.
    I feel the same way, it's not fair, considering even natsu found a stupid way to win. Not to mention wendy..but I am going to be patient and wait and see. It can't go down like this.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Mirajane is not on the same league as Laxus, neither is Erza.

As painful as it is to admit, Laxus is on the same league as Guildartz if only a slightly weaker and that's why Mashima crippled him earlier to avoid him beating the crap out of half Tartarus.

I do believe Laxus will recover but it's too early for that to happen and he is not the right person to beat Sayla either because of her power and human control magic.

Mirajane will defeat Sayla but that will take some power up to achieve just as every other FT member went through to defeat their enemies in this arc.

Natsu beat Jackal because he could eat his explosions, he beat Franmalth because Lucy could send the demon to another dimension and he was physically weak, Wendy beat Ezel because she unleashed MOTHERF***ING Dragon Force so now Mirajane will beat Sayla with some other crazy stuff.

I expect Mira to unlock takeover's limit and try to absorb Sayla into herself even if she risks dying or losing control to demonic influence.
    Good point.

Laxus probably would have eliminated half of Tartarus but himself.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Neoptolemus View Post
    Just how many more times Mashima gonna paid dust to Mirajane? She hasn't got the spotlight ever since she fought Freed. And that's YEARS ago. She's sabotaged when fighting Azuma, and her battle with Jenny can hardly be called a 'battle'.

Did Mashima hate Mirajane so much?

It's so obvious that Natsu & Lucy gonna save the day again by beating Sayla in the next chapter.

I don't think Natsu has the power to beat Sayla but Lucy has Capricorn who can control humans and negate Sayla's power so they might have a chance.

Anyway, let's throw a plethora of scenarios which can result from this fight:

A- Mirajane powers up by consuming Sayla's demon particles to increase her takeover, she beats Sayla but runs out of control needing Lisanna to cool down.

B- Natsu intervenes with the aid of Lucy's Capricorn to neutralize Sayla's control, he beats Sayla using Fire-Thunder DS mode.

C- Same as above but Natsu is unable to defeat Sayla until Lisanna uses takeover on Natsu, becoming a dragon girl and using Unison Raid with him to defeat Sayla.

D- Death scenario, where the combined efforts of Natsu, Mirajane, Lucy and Lisanna are unable to defeat Sayla but Lucy awakens as E.N.D. and destroys her.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter overall.

I must say again, that I really don't like Mira's strongest demon form.
    She's sexy in every form but that one... The metallic thing around her face makes her look like she has a beard...
    I really don't like it... I wish she looked more like Sayla in her final form (although Sayla legs looks pretty weird...)

PS:
    The guild leader name "Marde" is the same as the slang Quebec (French Canada) word for Shit.
    So that was pretty funny!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

A- Mirajane powers up by consuming Sayla's demon particles to increase her takeover, she beats Sayla but runs out of control needing Lisanna to cool down.

B- Natsu intervenes with the aid of Lucy's Capricorn to neutralize Sayla's control, he beats Sayla using Fire-Thunder DS mode.

C- Same as above but Natsu is unable to defeat Sayla until Lisanna uses takeover on Natsu, becoming a dragon girl and using Unison Raid with him to defeat Sayla.

D- Death scenario, where the combined efforts of Natsu, Mirajane, Lucy and Lisanna are unable to defeat Sayla but Lucy awakens as E.N.D. and destroys her.

A - I guess that is the most likely one. In the end she will gain a new form and even more power. I would like that.

B - I feel like Capricorn is only a plot device that helps Lucy to connect to Layla. Furthermore Human Subordination was Zoldeos magic if I'm not completely wrong. It wasn't Capricorns.

C - That would be rather cool too, I give you that. But not as likely as A.

D - I can't see this happening. Even IF END is Lucy, I can't imagine it would happen that soon.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    B - I feel like Capricorn is only a plot device that helps Lucy to connect to Layla. Furthermore Human Subordination was Zoldeos magic if I'm not completely wrong. It wasn't Capricorns.
    No, Zoldeo fused with Capricorn to control him because Capricorn refused to serve him against Lucy.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Defeating Sayla will probably have something to do with that eye on her hand. Otherwise it wouldnt make any sense to show it right before the kamehameha

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sayla has always been my favorite since the introduction of Tartaros.

WOW!! Just.. I.. Like.. Her.. aoisdoiasmdoianfoasdoshfosjdoisfoindsofodisnfoisdnfoanfoidniofndaiofna

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I never thought mira would get defeated like that.... Well, she seems to be out at least. Odds are she is going to pull of something by putting her life on the line or something of the sort. It really is a shame mira never got second origin though, even she seems to lag behind erza nowadays. Still, it is very surprising she got defeated like that. I wonder if she perhaps has some sort of demon form which she has not yet mastered and will have to in order to win. The point made in the chapter was that a human imitating demons could not really win so logically it implies there should be more to her abilities. Perhaps the situation is that she can control her powers but has not taken the steps to fully turn into a demon. If she turns into a demon like the tartarus guys then it stands to reason that doing so has some inherent risk to it. Or maybe she can use the tentacles which were transforming her and use them to fully turn herself into a proper demon... and then take over that. And she will stand on the same ground as the tartarus guys a demon.

So a demon exists in the form and imagine of good old zeref... whats the deal with that? I guess the biggest issue here is that there are two more powerful demons to look out for. The king of hell adds a new level of danger to everything, it is a hidden enemy amongst people they are already having trouble defeating.

I guess the light refers to lumen histoire.... I am a tad surprised that it would be meant for when they fought tartarus though. there is at least one more arc against zeref, I would have thought it would be relevant then.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

E.N.D. has to be someone close to Natsu, someone that he, like Igneel, could not kill when the chance arises.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

On a sidenote, I think E.N.D. means Etheria Nihil Diabolus.
    Or ...what If E.N.D means ...Evil Natsu Dragneel.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; April 11, 2014 at 12:20 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really going to be pissed if Elfman or someone else butts in to help Mira, really. Its been since Freed, that she had a glorious, shiny moment. Other than that, she was kinda here... and there, doing like, not much. Which is a shame since it kinda taints her position as an S class mage. Plus everyone did shake after hearing that "Demon Mira" was near, so gawd, Mashima. Badass moment now, please? :c

Shayla was beast (literally xD) and so was her "awakened" form, really badass. As for if any for the question that if any other demon didnt remove the limit and thats why they went out easily, i'm just gonna say this is her "demon" form, and she happens to be a tough foe. Well, her curse in fact was kinda OP back then, so i'm not surprised if her going full power mode is also a big deal. Just like Ezel's demond form could be that armor, the blades, etc. Not sure about Franmalth, lol.

Marde Guille (Dat name) sounds to me like a second in command rather than E.N.D's body, or sealed form. About who E.N.D could be... God knows. D:

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast