Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Best moment of the chapter

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mira vs Sayla - neither has the upper hand

0 0%
  • Lisana vs Lamy!

1 4.35%
  • The destruction of Hell's Core

5 21.74%
  • Sayla's true form released

9 39.13%
  • Marde Guille and E.N.D.

8 34.78%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fairy Tail 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Solace Kane's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

seriously, how come no one has yet to discuss the guy at the end of the chapter sitting on the throne with the book titled "END" ? he doesnt seem like hes a character we've seen before.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Besides looking like a "mullet-sporting Zeref", he's likely the 2nd in command in Tartaros - like Bluenote Stinger of Grimoire Heart. (Fairy Tail Wiki mentions he's not the leader.)

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the wiki is written by fans too, although I don't doubt them on this one.

There isn't much to say about the guy yet, other than I thought it was a pony tail and not a mullet. If I read the chapter right then it seems like he was more behind the demons being able to revive themselves than Kyouka was, which does make me curious about what he can do. Of course, the lateness of his introduction also makes me a little worried that he won't stick around long at all once he enters the fray. If he is this guild's Bluenote then my money's one Laxus being revived just in time to save the day and beat him.
    Last edited by SerpentTailedAngel; April 12, 2014 at 01:35 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why Makarov doesn't use FL to wipe out all the small fires. So that all the main players will get their fated opponent.
    Seeing that laxus is out of it, it seems we might see Guille vs. Makarov. What I also don't understand is why Kyoka seemed to be worried last chapter about E.N.D even though she know that E.N.D is in the hands of Guille.

And when are Gray and Silver going to meet? I mean seeing how much Silver hates Gray I would have imagined that as soon as FT arrived that he will go after Gray. But Silver is nowhere to be seen.

Then we have Gajeel the DS that Mashima seems to like the least. I mean even Wendy got to enter DF before him and got an exceed before him too. Can't Mashima at least give us a glimpse who he is going to fight.
    I assume that he will face the sand demon that Gray is facing right now or the two failure demons Jackal or Tempesta.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member miramira's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I sincerely hope that isn't the end of Mira's spotlight for this arc. I still think Mashima owes us a serious battle after what he did with Jenny and Mira's supposed battle during the games. Sigh. Glad Mira was able to wreck the lab though. I have this feeling that Lucy and Natsu will join the fight against Sayla, since they are looking for Mira.. I hope it doesn't happen though. I want to see a complete Mirajane battle for a change. I also hope Lisanna doesn't end up in another hostage situation because that trick's getting old. =_=

The guy at the end looks like he's enjoying how things are going... so I guess things are going downhill from here since that's the way it usually is.
    "You just can't beat that girl." )

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    A rather disappointing chapter. Natsu easily deals with two demons even when these demons went all out but Mira in her strongest form gets one shotted. This starts to resemble Bleach and Naruto a lot. Where only Ichigo and naruto are allowed to shine.

I assume from the cover that Laxus is going to come and mop the floor with Seyla.
    So E.N.D is still a book and not alive at the time.
    I thought this chapter was good. I don't understand the comparison with Naruto and Bleach either, Bleach will have dozens of chapters without Ichigo even appearing, and Naruto has to save the day of course but other characters do accomplish things. Natsu will have to be the one to save the day, but it doesn't mean he's the strongest mage, it means he's the main character. Besides, Sayla is stronger than Franmalth as far as we can see, and Natsu barely defeated Franmalth AND fought him with Lucy. They won by outsmarting him, not by overpowering him in a direct battle.

Plus, Mira has already disabled their ability to revive, that's already significant. I have faith that she will win with a new Takeover form.

If anything I would expect Laxus would fight Tempesta again. But maybe not, I doubt Natsu is fighting Jackal again.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

I don't understand why Makarov doesn't use FL to wipe out all the small fires.
    Okay now that is a good point lol.

I think Gajeel will fight Torafusa. They look like rivals to me. I could see him fighting Jackal too and Elfman will get to fight Torafusa and redeem himself....
    Last edited by exacta; April 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why Makarov doesn't use FL to wipe out all the small fires.
    Well, for one thing, Fairy Law would theoretically wipe out all of Tartarus, not just the small fries.

I've thought of one possible reason for Makarov not to use it. Namely that Polyusica thinks she needs a sample of Tempester's blood to cure Laxus and the others. So if Makarov uses Fairy Law and it ends of vaporizing Tempester, no cure for Laxus and company.

I don't know if that's the reason Mashima will end up using, but it is a possible reason.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    Well, for one thing, Fairy Law would theoretically wipe out all of Tartarus, not just the small fries.

I've thought of one possible reason for Makarov not to use it. Namely that Polyusica thinks she needs a sample of Tempester's blood to cure Laxus and the others. So if Makarov uses Fairy Law and it ends of vaporizing Tempester, no cure for Laxus and company.

I don't know if that's the reason Mashima will end up using, but it is a possible reason.
    Do Makrov and co know that the Demons can be revived? If yes who did tell them that. For me it seemed llike only Mira and Lisanna know about this and Laxus who was told of it by Tempesta. But I can't seem to remember if Laxus told it to anyone before he passed out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody knows about the revival because Tempesta was so egotistical that he included the immortality into his own name as if he were the only immortal member of Tartarus. Mira and Lisanna are the only ones who know about it, especially since none of the other defeated demons mentioned it before they lost.

And by the way, these demons seem to die far easier than humans lol despite having magic that's absolutely top-tier. Plotwise, human mages always seem to survive similar assaults, while these demons just die and revive basically making them seem like recyclable glass-cannons.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mira was awesome in ch 380

maybe tartaros isnt done yet.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tartarus hasn't even started yet, losing their trash members is no problem (not to say that those guys were "weak" but plotwise they're less important). And I forgot all about Torafusa, where is that guy lol. But anyway, I really don't think or want this to end with a haphazard battle at the headquarters. Fairy Tail shouldn't be able to stumble upon the strongest evil guild after surving something they shouldn't have been able to and then win through willpower alone. Grimoire Heart was, in my opinion, the last straw in the misuse of the power of friendship so if they do it yet again to opponents of this level then it's really going to fall flat plotwise. What's left after E.N.D. besides Zeref himself and the new wizard saints? This may not conclude in this arc even if most of Tartarus is defeated because there's clearly so much more going on than what we've seen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mira-nee wont lose. She will probably use second origin like Erza vs Minevra ( and we will see second origin from Erza too).

Everybody will win except Natsu and Gray. I dont see how can Natsu and Gray win against E.N.D, Silver ( even with Gildarts, Laxus and Master)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Mira-nee wont lose. She will probably use second origin like Erza vs Minevra ( and we will see second origin from Erza too).

Everybody will win except Natsu and Gray. I dont see how can Natsu and Gray win against E.N.D, Silver ( even with Gildarts, Laxus and Master)
    Mirajane didn't get second origin. She spent the 3 months training.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3