Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Zaraki Kenpachi Vs The Mask(& james)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zaraki Kenpachi Vs The Mask(& james)

So I was re-reading some chapters recently and saw the Mask again in action. He was pretty impressive in retrospect.

How would the Mask fair against Zaraki Kenpachi. Kenpachi before the Unohana powerup (in even technically at this point we haven't seen him do anything -___- )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zaraki Kenpachi Vs The Mask(& james)

Before the powerup Kenpachi with High Difficulty.

Afterwards I would have to say he would pwn Mask given the fact that he has been putting a beating on Gremmy who is supposedly the strongest sternritter, and he has been doing this WITH his eyepatch on.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting take on it. The Mask is likely the most successful Sternritter so far defeating mutiple VCs and Captain level opponents...despite being a little chatty he's pretty direct and effective. The Kenpachi that lost to the twin ( the most likely scenario) would most likely lose to the Mask or like you say win but barely...I'm of the earlier sentinent.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Zaraki before his powerup defeated 3 Sternritters without removing his eye-patch and receiving a scratch. He would slaughter the Mask with minimal effort.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see Mask defeating pre Unohana-fight Zaraki, with a lot of difficulty. Kenpachi is obviously better than Kensei and Rose, so he should last longer.
    Smiling Devil

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, from where I stand it seems like mask is one of the more competent sternriter so far. He defeated multiple VC and two captains with no breaks and he had enough strength to push renji into bankai which is quite something. Kenpachi did defeat 3 stern riter before his powerboost but it is not necessarily the case that those 3 were as strong as an actual captain. Kenpachi at that point was not significantly different from any other captain after all, his level was probably similar to most captains. In that regard I would think that kenpachi before his training with unohana would be weaker than mask as we saw him. After the training then kenpachi would win perhaps with ease.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Well, from where I stand it seems like mask is one of the more competent sternriter so far. He defeated multiple VC and two captains with no breaks and he had enough strength to push renji into bankai which is quite something. Kenpachi did defeat 3 stern riter before his powerboost but it is not necessarily the case that those 3 were as strong as an actual captain. Kenpachi at that point was not significantly different from any other captain after all, his level was probably similar to most captains. In that regard I would think that kenpachi before his training with unohana would be weaker than mask as we saw him. After the training then kenpachi would win perhaps with ease.
    We don't know how powerful these Sternritters were, we know that he blitzed one of them by cutting her throat. He just cut in half the roar one and bruteforced the copy-cat one. Also Zaraki is one of the top captains in power even before his powerup (He could easily solo Komamura and Tousen with his eyepatch if anyone forgets). I think he would defeat the Mask with mid difficulty.

The problem with the whole fight would be that the Mask would be extremely weak early in the fight, Kenpachi would just cut him in half before the Mask reached any level of significant powe level. And even on his full power he was just on Volstandig.. Kenpachi would receive damage and get startled from the sudden power-up but would dominate as he did with Nnoitora.

Also let's not forget that not only he defeated the 3 Sternritters, he effortlessly defeated them. Zaraki is at a Bankai-captain level ++ level of power without even removing his eyepatch. That's not an opinion.

New Reply