Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 673 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Resengan is the last jutsu I want to see no matter what it's mix with.
    The jutsu looked awesome man. The art was so cool. If you are able to get around the "that is all he does" and see that is "all he does with a different flavor" you are going to see how that actually looks cool. Its not about how many tools you have, but how you use them and how they integrate with the story, well at least from my point of view. You are, of course, free to yours.

Man wtf is Madara going to do now? Even Naruto is doing this to him... If Sasuke shows up he is in deep shit.. Madara seriously needs another power up...
    Last edited by xXan; April 12, 2014 at 05:03 AM.

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Man wtf is Madara going to do now? Even Naruto is doing this to him... If Sasuke shows up he is in deep shit.. Madara seriously needs another power up...
    Yeah, right? That's exactly what I thought. I said in the chapter discussion that Madara's gonna have to get a power up. But little did I know that from just three pages, Naruto alone mops the floor with him.

On a side note, he's not activating Susanoo, again. It's safe to assume that he either can't or Rinbo and black thing are better options.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hah! you're all correct, I mistook Youton for Yang Release. Because just like Lava Release, Yang Release means Youton, so thanks for having noticed this.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Hah! you're all correct, I mistook Youton for Yang Release. Because just like Lava Release, Yang Release means Youton, so thanks for having noticed this.
    Yeah. As soon as Son was shown, I knew what was going on. I guess my joke about making Bijuudama FRS, mixed with Bijuu's individual powers isn't that far a stretch anymore, haha.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

man thinking about what sasuke will be able to do makes me over excited

i know he will look more awesome though but that's alright
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Yeah. As soon as Son was shown, I knew what was going on. I guess my joke about making Bijuudama FRS, mixed with Bijuu's individual powers isn't that far a stretch anymore, haha.
    So, it's safe to assume that Naruto has the characteristics of all Tailed beasts. Naruto controlling sand thanks to Shukaku, well I can't see this at all but given how he can borrow powers from the Tailed beasts, that's plausible.

I hope he's going to form a new cloak thanks to the power of all the Tailed beasts, one which ressembles the one Hagoromo had when he met him.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    man thinking about what sasuke will be able to do makes me over excited

i know he will look more awesome though but that's alright
    Imagine the badassery when they start attacking in combo together. Also, did anyone find it a bit funny that Naruto wanted to blow Madara away with that giant FRS from a point blank range? Talk about overkill, lol.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

So, it's safe to assume that Naruto has the characteristics of all Tailed beasts. Naruto controlling sand thanks to Shukaku, well I can't see this at all but given how he can borrow powers from the Tailed beasts, that's plausible.

I hope he's going to form a new cloak thanks to the power of all the Tailed beasts, one which ressembles the one Hagoromo had when he met him.
    Yeah. I think it would be insane if he could mix a few powers with his techniques at once. That would seriously be too powerful and he'd be unstoppable.

I think he'll probably have something along the lines of Ashura's form. Multiple faces and arms symbolizes working together and cooperation/unity of people.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, right? That's exactly what I thought. I said in the chapter discussion that Madara's gonna have to get a power up. But little did I know that from just three pages, Naruto alone mops the floor with him.

On a side note, he's not activating Susanoo, again. It's safe to assume that he either can't or Rinbo and black thing are better options.
    I am still going with the plot on that lol. I mean, I really don't think Kishi is going remove his Super Susano... I mean we REALLY need Naruto and Sasuke beat Madara with his full might.

You know I am more interested on what Sasuke can do, for some reason I really don't believe he is getting the Rinnegan so what can it be?
    PS. Susano is a given even if I hope is not just that, I don't whant more "huge monster fights".

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I am still going with the plot on that lol. I mean, I really don't think Kishi is going remove his Super Susano... I mean we REALLY need Naruto and Sasuke beat Madara with his full might.

You know I am more interested on what Sasuke can do, for some reason I really don't believe he is getting the Rinnegan so what can it be?
    Or that, yeah. But then again, if he's more like Hagoromo or Kaguya now, we can speculate that they couldn't use Susanoo, so he can't either. I think we can say that Susanoo wasn't in Hagoromo's or Kaguya's power repertoire.

Same here. Next to Naruto's powers now, just a regular Rinnegan would be insignificant, in my opinion. As far as aesthetics go, I'd like Sasuke to get the eyes like Kaguya had on the forehead, Rinnegan and Sharingan "fused". That would be hella awesome. As for his powers, I can't decipher what it will be. He can "create things", my mind is blank after that sentence, haha.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

isn't controlling sand an ability gara got from his mother ? the way his father controls gold and that other kazekagi did with iron ?
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    isn't controlling sand an ability gara got from his mother ? the way his father controls gold and that other kazekagi did with iron ?
    Yeah, it is, but he can also manipulate sand. Maybe he got the trait because of Gaara being his Jin.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Or that, yeah. But then again, if he's more like Hagoromo or Kaguya now, we can speculate that they couldn't use Susanoo, so he can't either. I think we can say that Susanoo wasn't in Hagoromo's or Kaguya's power repertoire.

Same here. Next to Naruto's powers now, just a regular Rinnegan would be insignificant, in my opinion. As far as aesthetics go, I'd like Sasuke to get the eyes like Kaguya had on the forehead, Rinnegan and Sharingan "fused". That would be hella awesome. As for his powers, I can't decipher what it will be. He can "create things", my mind is blank after that sentence, haha.
    Sasuke creates SSJ4 Goku, Naruto gives life to it. Madara flies away as far as possible.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

We know that the JUUBI prevented Tobi from traveling between dimensions. Hagoromo's abilities should have no effect on this. The Rinnegan can be transformed back into a EMS. Somehow the Juubi does the interference but I don't think it disables EMS abilities, just dimension traveling (for some reason).

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke creates SSJ4 Goku, Naruto gives life to it. Madara flies away as far as possible.
    Or... They do the fusion dance. Narusuke or Sasuto. But seriously though, if we take creating things seriously, Sasuke can simply create another set of Bijuu, Naruto gives them life, seals them in himself and done, no one can beat him.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Or... They do the fusion dance. Narusuke or Sasuto. But seriously though, if we take creating things seriously, Sasuke can simply create another set of Bijuu, Naruto gives them life, seals them in himself and done, no one can beat him.
    I think the Sage used the creation of all things from using the Juubi's power, that's how he could it into 9 parts. The Juubi acted as a power source so there's none here I think. We should probably take examples from Gremmy in bleach, his abilities are practically near the same.

New Reply
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast