Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 673 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    We know that the JUUBI prevented Tobi from traveling between dimensions. Hagoromo's abilities should have no effect on this. The Rinnegan can be transformed back into a EMS. Somehow the Juubi does the interference but I don't think it disables rinnegan abilities, just dimension traveling (for some reason).
    Hmm, but if it disabled one MS power, he could easily disable another. We need confirmation.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    I think the Sage used the creation of all things from using the Juubi's power, that's how he could it into 9 parts. The Juubi acted as a power source so there's none here I think. We should probably take examples from Gremmy in bleach, his abilities are practically near the same.
    Hmm, so Sasuke's powers are actually dependent on Bijuu, right?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Hmm, but if it disabled one MS power, he could easily disable another. We need confirmation.
    I don't think it disabled the MS casting said ability, I think Tobi could cast the ability but he himself was unable to travel trough dimensions because of the Juubi. When he lost the Juubi he regained this ability, he could even transport himself with 3 bijus inside.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

We know that the JUUBI prevented Tobi from traveling between dimensions. Hagoromo's abilities should have no effect on this. The Rinnegan can be transformed back into a EMS. Somehow the Juubi does the interference but I don't think it disables EMS abilities, just dimension traveling (for some reason).
    So Kamui sniping won't work on Madara it seems because he won't be able to travel through dimensions.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it disabled the MS casting said ability, I think Tobi could cast the ability but he himself was unable to travel trough dimensions because of the Juubi. When he lost the Juubi he regained this ability, he could even transport himself with 3 bijus inside.
    Oh yeah. Too bad that Kamui and Susanoo are nowhere near the same techniques. We can't deduct whether it would be a similar case. All we do know is that he could use Susanoo with Rinnegan prior to becoming a Jin. Once he became a Jin, he stopped using Susanoo.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, so Sasuke's powers are actually dependent on Bijuu, right?
    That depends, If he wants to create another set of Bijuus he can do just like the sage did ( divide the Juubi's power ) but he can do anything he wants apart from that, it's just that for creating Bijuus, the sage had to divide the Juubi's power into each of them, not that Sasuke's powers are dependant on the Bijuu. I, myself ain't got any clue on how he will "create things". I hope he encounters Spiral zetsu next chapter and he demonstrates his newfound powers.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

That depends, If he wants to create another set of Bijuus he can do just like the sage did ( divide the Juubi's power ) but he can do anything he wants apart from that, it's just that for creating Bijuus, the sage had to divide the Juubi's power into each of them, not that Sasuke's powers are dependant on the Bijuu. I, myself ain't got any clue on how he will "create things". I hope he encounters Spiral zetsu next chapter and he demonstrates his newfound powers.
    It's funny how another Rikudou appeared in a form of two. But awesome nonetheless. That's not a bad prediction considering they need help there. Spiral Zetsu is one scary mofo. I'm also hoping some panels that depict others in awe of their new powers.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

It's funny how another Rikudou appeared in a form of two. But awesome nonetheless. That's not a bad prediction considering they need help there. Spiral Zetsu is one scary mofo. I'm also hoping some panels that depict others in awe of their new powers.
    I think Spiral zetsu will get a bad beating from Sasuke lol. He'll probably attack him with Susanoo and then proceed to use his Yin power to finish him and free "Yamato".

Anyway, only 3 pages were enough to prove me that Naruto is already much stronger than how he was previously. His speed is probably on par with his BM speed If I'm not mistaken.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

So Kamui sniping won't work on Madara it seems because he won't be able to travel through dimensions.
    Reading this I wonder if you did not find somewhat of a plot hole... If the Juubi can't be send trough dimensions then how could Kakashi effect the Mazo with his Kamui when Tobi stopped him?

Or does it need to be "reborn" for it to work? Meh, I hope Kish clarifies this.

Oh yeah. Too bad that Kamui and Susanoo are nowhere near the same techniques. We can't deduct whether it would be a similar case. All we do know is that he could use Susanoo with Rinnegan prior to becoming a Jin. Once he became a Jin, he stopped using Susanoo.
    I really hope Kishi is going to at least address this if he is not going to also explain why... Gaining even more chakra (juubi) should make his Susano go stronger and bigger and not the other way around...

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Spiral zetsu will get a bad beating from Sasuke lol. He'll probably attack him with Susanoo and then proceed to use his Yin power to finish him and free "Yamato".

Anyway, only 3 pages were enough to prove me that Naruto is already much stronger than how he was previously. His speed is probably on par with his BM speed If I'm not mistaken.
    No doubt, yeah. Those 3 pages proved to me that Madara is pissing his pants. I'm not so sure because Madara had time to transform that black ball. If it was a Hiraishin or faster, it would be almost instantaneous.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading this I wonder if you did not find somewhat of a plot hole... If the Juubi can't be send trough dimensions then how could Kakashi effect the Mazo with his Kamui when Tobi stopped him?

Or does it need to be "reborn" for it to work? Meh, I hope Kish clarifies this.
    Just like Obito's kamui, when Kakashi "snipes" someone with his left eye, he's sending the body parts ( or even the whole body ) of the victim to the other dimension. So going by Obito's statement that a Juubi Jin can't travel through dimensions. Kakashi's technique may or may not work on Madara.

Yeah, Kishi should clarify this, but I'm sure he won't. Maybe, he'll do this in the 4th databook (??)

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Kishi is going to at least address this if he is not going to also explain why... Gaining even more chakra (juubi) should make his Susano go stronger and bigger and not the other way around...
    Exactly. If anything, it should become the absolute defense. Unless, of course, like I said, Rinbo is better than Susanoo for defense.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

No doubt, yeah. Those 3 pages proved to me that Madara is pissing his pants. I'm not so sure because Madara had time to transform that black ball. If it was a Hiraishin or faster, it would be almost instantaneous.
    Kicking a Gudoudama like a football like that when it is stated to be able to reduce anything to nothingness like that, he got a drastic boost in his body, I wonder If it's because of Hagoromo or because of the Bijuus.

About Indra, as he was the first to wield the Mangekyou Sharingan and as he was the progenitor of the Uchiha clan. Could he be somehow considered as the ultimate uchiha and he wielded all Mangekyou techniques including Amaterasu,Tsukuyomi,Susanoo,Kamui,Kotoamatsukami? ( maybe all of the techniques originated from him as he was the first ). That's just an assumption but If Sasuke gets that instead of Rinnegan ( even though I prefer he gets Rinnegan ) ...that would also be sick as hell.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kicking a Gudoudama like a football like that when it is stated to be able to reduce anything to nothingness like that, he got a drastic boost in his body, I wonder If it's because of Hagoromo or because of the Bijuus.

About Indra, as he was the first to wield the Mangekyou Sharingan and as he was the progenitor of the Uchiha clan. Could he be somehow considered as the ultimate uchiha and he wielded all Mangekyou techniques including Amaterasu,Tsukuyomi,Susanoo,Kamui,Kotoamatsukami? ( maybe all of the techniques originated from him as he was the first ). That's just an assumption but If Sasuke gets that instead of Rinnegan ( even though I prefer he gets Rinnegan ) ...that would also be sick as hell.
    Yeah, just from that kick, you could see the enormous change. I think it's probably because of both, but remember, he only has a small portion of Bijuu's chakra. Imagine if he had it all... Scary, huh?

That could be the case, but then you gotta wonder, if Indra was of that caliber, what kind of monster was Ashura to match that power or even surpass it? And since the future generations have to surpass their predecessors, Naruto and Sasuke would end up far more powerful than the first two sons. Scary. Scary indeed.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, just from that kick, you could see the enormous change. I think it's probably because of both, but remember, he only has a small portion of Bijuu's chakra. Imagine if he had it all... Scary, huh?

That could be the case, but then you gotta wonder, if Indra was of that caliber, what kind of monster was Ashura to match that power or even surpass it? And since the future generations have to surpass their predecessors, Naruto and Sasuke would end up far more powerful than the first two sons. Scary. Scary indeed.
    Haha, I'm not surprised, I think it's part of Naruto's own power. He even made half of Kurama's power seem stronger than Full Kurama itself ( even though both worked together ).

Naruto is an idiot, like many have said, but that's just because of that idiocy that he is very unpredictable and is capable of beating strong foes.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I'm not surprised, I think it's part of Naruto's own power. He even made half of Kurama's power seem stronger than Full Kurama itself ( even though both worked together ).

Naruto is an idiot, like many have said, but that's just because of that idiocy that he is very unpredictable and is capable of beating strong foes.
    That's mainly because people who constantly bash his stupidity prefer the calm and strategic way of fighting, which is why they favor Sasuke. Naruto acts more on instinct which is also a keen sense for battle. I like that more, brutish strength that destroys anything in its path without too much thinking. It's all about preference.

New Reply
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast