Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    I wonder if Hagoromo had some other powers we don't know about yet. It'll be cool to see Sasuke use Shairngan/Rinnegan at the highest levels. I do wonder if Sasuke can do something like concentrate his Susanoo to fight tightly around his body like a suit of armor rather than project it out to a humongous size. That would seem to be more efficient and probably more devastating. Also interested in seeing if any genjutsu will be used. It's fallen to the wayside lately. Hopefully, Amaterasu makes a return too. Sasuke ahs to have more attacks though.
    Maybe there will be 2 chapters of Genjutsu vs. Genjutsu...like during Itachi vs. Sasuke but on higher lvl and with sasuke vs. madara.

But really I want them to kill madara together or I want Naruto to do this....he is the main character after all. Also I thought Sasuke has his own agenda but maybe he forgot about it when Sage told him that he will give him his power.

I wonder if he still thinks that he can be hokage...that would be rich.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Really? Sasuke got rinnengan...that's it....we don't know anything more about him and let see Naruto now:

Black spheres[only thing that was awesome about Obito and Madara while they're "Sage"] all bijuu's powers at his command, Sage body which allows him to use Sennin mode all the time wihtout effort...and it's probably stronger than just frog's sennin mode. He can stop people from diying with a touch and I won't be surprised if he will be able to use every element. Oh and he can use everything without any problems...Lava element rasenshuriken with one hand....come on.

I'm usually Sasuke hater but there's nothing to be complaining about just yet. And we don't know weather Sage gave Sasuke the secret of ninshuu....we'll see.
    Actually its CONFIRMED by sage that you need power of both indra(eyes) AND asura(body) to awaken rinnegan, its also CONFIRMED by sage(I can show you page) that indra INHERITATED his power("strong chakra genes" as described by sage) while asura DIDN'T. If sasuke has rinnegan then he SHOULD also have senjutsu and those cool black spheres since they are related to asura's power that sasuke DOES have.
    Only thing that naruto has that sasuke doesn't is biju powers(which are cool of course XD).
    Last edited by Culaio; April 16, 2014 at 07:51 AM.
    http://iketeru.myminicity.com to see my little city

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW will that sticks that Naruto hold work like sticks? Those are made of those black spheres right? So those should be able to go through everything like...I don't know...swords.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Prediction next chapter: Madara will have the upper hand. Both Naruto and Sasuke will be at the brink. Spirit of Hagomoro will then employ the power of talk-no-jutsu or talk-nishu .

And all of us will get bored again...
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lexotan's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Culaio View Post
    Actually its CONFIRMED by sage that you need power of both indra(eyes) AND asura(body) to awaken rinnegan, its also CONFIRMED by sage(I can show you page) that indra INHERITATED his power("strong chakra genes" as described by sage) while asura DIDN'T. If sasuke has rinnegan then he SHOULD also have senjutsu and those cool black spheres since they are related to asura's power that sasuke DOES have.
    Maybe Sasuke only got enough Asura genes/chackra to help him awaken his true Indra's power, but not enough to blossom any Asura power.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW will that sticks that Naruto hold work like sticks? Those are made of those black spheres right? So those should be able to go through everything...like I don't know...swords.
    They will likely pack a wollop. I mean Naruto can do anything now.

He displayed elemental fusion with his new magma rasen shuriken and now he even has the black orbs and double riot sticks to boot. + it seems he is protected by an aura. I think we'll see what a natural sage can do. Madara's powers are forced. Naruto will show us what someone who earned what they have can do.

Anyhow I think Madara is going to get his ass kicked but then Yagura who was in the tree with take over his body and he will reach an even higher level, pushing Naruto and Sasuke to the limit. I just wonder how this will all end. Naruto and Sasuke will be in a league of their own. No one on the planet will be able to challenge them. That's why I think this new power of theirs will fade after this fight is over. I would like an explanation on Sasuke's new eyes..? Why is only one eye transformed and why does it have the sharingan dots? @_@

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Prediction next chapter: Madara will have the upper hand. Both Naruto and Sasuke will be at the brink. Spirit of Hagomoro will then employ the power of talk-no-jutsu or talk-nishu .

And all of us will get bored again...
    I think it will be the opposite. Honestly, madara will likely get trucked and his body will be taken over by super-mom. Count on it.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lexotan View Post
    Maybe Sasuke only got enough Asura genes/chackra to help him awaken his true Indra's power, but not enough to blossom any Asura power.
    Indra had weird spiral eyes(maybe it was mangakyo sharingan?) so sasuke also should have it instead of rinnegan. technically sharingan as a whole is power of indra(come from him) so technically sasuke already had awakened Indra's power.
    http://iketeru.myminicity.com to see my little city

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe there will be 2 chapters of Genjutsu vs. Genjutsu...like during Itachi vs. Sasuke but on higher lvl and with sasuke vs. madara.

But really I want them to kill madara together or I want Naruto to do this....he is the main character after all. Also I thought Sasuke has his own agenda but maybe he forgot about it when Sage told him that he will give him his power.

I wonder if he still thinks that he can be hokage...that would be rich.
    It would be interesting to see Sasuke cast Izanami on Madara. I think, unlike in the past, Sasuke will be made Hokage at some point. Naruto could possibly serve anyother overarching purpose for the whole alliance. I wonder how much stronger Madara is after absorbing the tree. I wonder why nobody tried that before. I still think it'd be advantageous for Kabuto's venom to be used on Madara. I thikn Kabuto and Obito will be able to help a bit more. Can't be sure though. Maybe they aren't needed anymore.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    and somehow RS refers it as Sharingan
    Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    well usually that would mean it's a rinnegan as madara said, but when you have the great sage himself calling it " sharingan " you would have to call it as he does.

the sage said about this eye " mother also had the sharingan "
    That was a reference to his mother's powers. The base of Sasuke's advancement, by every account, should be the Rinnegan. Madara's comment is simply a confirmation. I'd find it strange that the moment of the big reveal would be inaccurate. It might be some sort of combination, or fusion, which, as I said, is likely to provide some new abilities and a different appearance, but what Sasuke gained is the power of the Rinnegan. Of course, it's increasingly become clear that they're pretty much different forms or stages of the same thing, so in essence, it makes little difference attempting to distinguish between the two so broadly.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's confusing when they said kaguya gained Sharingan, but in this chapter madara calls that eye the Rinnegan. My goodness. Which is it? All I know is that Sasuke's eyes should likely be stronger than Madara's. I'll assume rings + tomoe > rings. I guess we'll just ahve to see what Sasuke's eyes can do next chapter. Maybe he can use abilities from Rinngan, Sharingan, and Byakugan now. Who knows. lol

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sasuke's Rinnegan is a Rinnegan that can use EMS techniques such as Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. The tomoe are an indicator of that. The only anomaly in this is Madara using Susanoo with Rinnegan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? Sasuke got rinnengan...that's it....we don't know anything more about him and let see Naruto now:

Black spheres[only thing that was awesome about Obito and Madara while they're "Sage"] all bijuu's powers at his command, Sage body which allows him to use Sennin mode all the time wihtout effort...and it's probably stronger than just frog's sennin mode. He can stop people from diying with a touch and I won't be surprised if he will be able to use every element. Oh and he can use everything without any problems...Lava element rasenshuriken with one hand....come on.

I'm usually Sasuke hater but there's nothing to be complaining about just yet. And we don't know weather Sage gave Sasuke the secret of ninshuu....we'll see.
    Well I thought it would be a "balanced" powerup, but yes, just because Sasuke got the Juubi eye doesn't mean he's the stronger than Naruto.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Any guesses as to what Obito will request of Sakura to do? Will it be similar to how Obito gave his eye to Kakashi? Will Obito give the rest of his power to someone before he finally dies? Will it be to Naruto, kakashi, or Sasuke? Probably Kakashi. Maybe Kakashi gets the Rinnegan/Sharingan and the ability to sustain it properly?

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Hagoromo had some other powers we don't know about yet. It'll be cool to see Sasuke use Shairngan/Rinnegan at the highest levels. I do wonder if Sasuke can do something like concentrate his Susanoo to fight tightly around his body like a suit of armor rather than project it out to a humongous size. That would seem to be more efficient and probably more devastating. Also interested in seeing if any genjutsu will be used. It's fallen to the wayside lately. Hopefully, Amaterasu makes a return too. Sasuke ahs to have more attacks though.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Now, that i lookat tit again, sasuke does have the Rinnegan in both eyes. It just wasn't fully drawn in his right eye. So both of Sasuke's eyes will look like the Jyuubi's. I'm guessing that's how Indra's were.

No he doesn't it's just sharingan http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/673/17

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

It would be interesting to see Sasuke cast Izanami on Madara. I think, unlike in the past, Sasuke will be made Hokage at some point. Naruto could possibly serve anyother overarching purpose for the whole alliance. I wonder how much stronger Madara is after absorbing the tree. I wonder why nobody tried that before. I still think it'd be advantageous for Kabuto's venom to be used on Madara. I thikn Kabuto and Obito will be able to help a bit more. Can't be sure though. Maybe they aren't needed anymore.
    Sasuke will be Hokage and Naruto will be THE KAGE...he will "control" other kages to keep the peace

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    They will likely pack a wollop. I mean Naruto can do anything now.

He displayed elemental fusion with his new magma rasen shuriken and now he even has the black orbs and double riot sticks to boot. + it seems he is protected by an aura. I think we'll see what a natural sage can do. Madara's powers are forced. Naruto will show us what someone who earned what they have can do.

Anyhow I think Madara is going to get his ass kicked but then Yagura who was in the tree with take over his body and he will reach an even higher level, pushing Naruto and Sasuke to the limit. I just wonder how this will all end. Naruto and Sasuke will be in a league of their own. No one on the planet will be able to challenge them. That's why I think this new power of theirs will fade after this fight is over. I would like an explanation on Sasuke's new eyes..? Why is only one eye transformed and why does it have the sharingan dots? @_@

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I think it will be the opposite. Honestly, madara will likely get trucked and his body will be taken over by super-mom. Count on it.
    I think that would be nice. The part with Madara getting his ass kicked...it's obvious that absorbing the tree will backfire somehow...why people never question the vioces in their heads :P

Maybe ninshuu is what Naruto is doing...it's not some super cool power but ultimate knowledge of ninjutsu and how it works...I think that would be cool. Using sage powers with Madara just going

"???"
    "..."
    "???"

maybe because of Ninshuu Naruto really can do anything right now.
    Last edited by Masterpice; April 16, 2014 at 08:55 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No he doesn't it's just sharingan http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/673/17

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Sasuke will be Hokage and Naruto will be THE KAGE...he will "control" other kages to keep the peace

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

I think that would be nice. The part with Madara getting his ass kicked...it's obvious that absorbing the tree will backfire somehow...why people never question the vioces in their heads :P

Maybe ninshuu is what Naruto is doing...it's not some super cool power but ultimate knowledge of ninjutsu and how it works...I think that would be cool. Using sage powers with Madara just going

"???"
    "..."
    "???"

maybe because of Ninshuu Naruto really can do anything right now.
    Right, except Madara just called it Rinnegan and it has extra ring in it. It's not a regular sharingan anymore. It's what Jyuubi/Kaguya have. I don't think it was fully drawn though. Maybe it wasn't fully activated. Anywya, We can find out for sure next chapter. No use in trying to argue it now. We've seen many instances where something wasn't fully shown or drawn before.

New Reply
Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast