Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Of course Madara is just as broken so he'll find a way out of it. He'll probably counter by creating a black hole to suck in sasu'es technique to nothingness. lol. Geez, this fight may get ridiculous. Literal star throwing and black holes and meteors and multi-limbed beings. It's like a fight between extra terrestrials or gods.
    That's one advantage that Naruto & Sasuke have the same powers as him, they won't be needed for "all to become one" because Madara can use his own powers instead of theirs, so in a sense, they can fight Madara while all of the alliance will be trapped in the illusion.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I'm also itching to know the difference between Sasuke's/Kaguya's Rinnegan and the generic one that Madara has. My first and best guess is that Sasuke is able to utilize MS techniques with his Rinnegan like Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, while Madara couldn't/can't. Although he used Susanoo with Rinnegan which makes this complicated.
    I don't think it's because of his Rinnegan. He used it without eyes as well after all, so the Rinnegan might not be the reason. Itachi as far as I remember used Susanoo without his MS activated. So I think once you unlock it, you don't need eyes to activate it. ( maybe ?? )

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course Madara is just as broken so he'll find a way out of it. He'll probably counter by creating a black hole to suck in sasu'es technique to nothingness. lol. Geez, this fight may get ridiculous. Literal star throwing and black holes and meteors and multi-limbed beings. It's like a fight between extra terrestrials or gods.
    I'm still wondering why Madara hasn't pulled any meteors out of space recently...the dude was able to do that just as an Edo Tensei...that's god level on its own. So just imagine what he can do with the current power he has...there are no limits...the possibilities are endless...this is like Dragon Ball Z all over again.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm also itching to know the difference between Sasuke's/Kaguya's Rinnegan and the generic one that Madara has. My first and best guess is that Sasuke is able to utilize MS techniques with his Rinnegan like Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, while Madara couldn't/can't. Although he used Susanoo with Rinnegan which makes this complicated.
    Yeah, there has to be a difference between Hagoromo/Madara's and Kaguya/sasuke's. Maybe Sasuke/Kaguya's allows them to sense and see chakra at all of the different levels related to them. (Sharingan can read chakra for precognition, how much chakra is left, etc while Rinnegan can see Natural energy i think, see seals, see other forms of chakra, etc.).
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    I don't think it's because of his Rinnegan. He used it without eyes as well after all, so the Rinnegan might not be the reason. Itachi as far as I remember used Susanoo without his MS activated. So I think once you unlock it, you don't need eyes to activate it. ( maybe ?? )
    That could be the case, yeah. Although Itachi indeed used Susanoo with his MS activated, but his pupils were so pale and deteriorated that it seemed like he used it without having Sharingan activated, if I recall correctly.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, there has to be a difference between Hagoromo/Madara's and Kaguya/sasuke's. Maybe Sasuke/Kaguya's allows them to sense and see chakra at all of the different levels related to them. (Sharingan can read chakra for precognition, how much chakra is left, etc while Rinnegan can see Natural energy i think, see seals, see other forms of chakra, etc.).
    Madara recognised the eye as the Rinnegan, maybe it's purple unlike the Juubi's eye. ( ?? )

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara recognised the eye as the Rinnegan, maybe it's purple unlike the Juubi's eye. ( ?? )
    I'm pretty sure Sasuke's Rinnegan is red...

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, maybe that's the answer to Sasuke having natural energy and not needing Naruto's or Juugo's help in that department.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

That could be the case, yeah. Although Itachi indeed used Susanoo with his MS activated, but his pupils were so pale and deteriorated that it seemed like he used it without having Sharingan activated, if I recall correctly.
    Yeah that could be the case, he was already blind at that time.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, maybe that's the answer to Sasuke having natural energy and not needing Naruto's or Juugo's help in that department.
    Screw it. I just want to see sasuke put that thing to use. Don't understand how Hagoromo calls it a sharingan for kaguya but Madara calls it a Rinnegan. smh
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sasuke's Rinnegan is red...
    Well, I hope next chapter that Kishi will bring up a color page showing those two and clearly showing a close-up on Sasuke's Rinnegan.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I hope next chapter that Kishi will bring up a color page showing those two and clearly showing a close-up on Sasuke's Rinnegan.

I guess we'll see.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Screw it. I just want to see sasuke put that thing to use. Don't understand how Hagoromo calls it a sharingan for kaguya but Madara calls it a Rinnegan. smh
    Hmm, I believe in Hagoromo's statement in this case considering he has more knowledge and is a direct descendant of Kaguya. Maybe Madara called it a Rinnegan in the sense that Sasuke has the ability to use Rinnegan techniques, not in the sense that he acknowledged that eye as being called Rinnegan. But, that would seem far too complicated for a Shounen genre. I'll just add this as Kishi's error in my book.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

they should have their fights at moon, to prevent earth destructionnaruto and sasuke will high five with their marked hands and they do fusion. naruto does kagebunbshin, he infuses his gudoudamas with lava and wind release, sasuke further infuses them with amaterasu and increases speed of attack with limbo. madara counters this with a jutsu of his own. naruto pulls yagura's water mirror technique to counterbalance madara's attack. sasuke traps madara into genjutsu with his superior eye.until madara snaps himself out of it, he receives quite a beatdown from narusasu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    I'm still wondering why Madara hasn't pulled any meteors out of space recently...the dude was able to do that just as an Edo Tensei...that's god level on its own. So just imagine what he can do with the current power he has....
    Kenpachi will use his Shikai and destroy that meteor ups wrong manga
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto & Sasuke may have been given new-found powers, but there's no stopping...."Juudara"(?) from anteing up & awakening his THIRD eye. With that in mind, the Infinite Tsukyomi will likely be cast upon the world; but it will, undoubtedly, be pushed aside when everyone unites against the falsified reality - much like the cast from Gurren Lagann did in their fight against the Dark Spirals.

New Reply
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast