Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Breaker: New Waves 156 Discussion/ 157 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member smokeesid's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 156 Discussion/ 157 Predictions

It really is going in the domain of The Matrix with Shioon perfectly personifying Neo, having the ability to be the strongest, still limited by his psychological factors and I will be joyed if the obviation of the hurdle will be as climactic as in the movie

I attempted lightly to find sam hwa choi-jung through bing and couldn't see it in a few glances and searches. So if anyone has knowledge about it then it is appreciated to write about it here
    Last edited by smokeesid; April 23, 2014 at 02:52 AM.
    Some people are born like keys who move this world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if any of you have seen a preview for Lucy. But there is a scene in the preview I saw that had her make everyone but the person holding a gun to her head pass out. @smokeesid when you mentioned the ending of the matrix. I thought of these two scenarios simultaneously. The part with Neo where he stands back up and says,"no" and then becomes monster and the preview with Lucy.

Is Lone Wolf and GMR going to fight?

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just looked at the trailer and wow! Added to summer movie list. You know it reminded me of the movie limitless + .

I was working on a theory that a part of Shioon's, and for that matter Lady Sosul, special abilities would be sensing ki flow in an opponents body. Kind of like in Claymore, where the top warriors predict an opponents movements by youki flow. If they go this way, I hope they don't start creating techniques that would allow shooting ki bombs. Man as I wrote this, I remembered the doctor's needles. I just like that most techniques require close combat.

This being a fighting manhwa and all, a fight between Bald Ryu and 9Ad seems inevitable. Hoping for just a small skirmish, I want to hear them talk.
    Last edited by Randomaxe; April 24, 2014 at 04:05 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4