Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 381 Discussion / 382 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 381 Discussion / 382 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 381 Spoiler Thread

it's out

http://www.mangapanda.com/135/fairy-tail.html

and wtf with Elfman. Elfman help Mira -nee

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 381 Spoiler Thread

good flashback chapter, too bad I thought we would see some pages with the king of hades oh well. Was dissapointed with Mira, thought she would show some new demon type. Oh well~

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 381 Discussion / 382 Predictions

I dont like elfman coming to the rescue..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ouch! It must have hurt to have someone punch you like that in the back.
    Guess that's one demon less to worry about.
    Anyway I liked the mini FB about Mira and the way she caused Sheyla's defeat was a bit unoriginal but I guess it was just because of the fact that Mashima wanted to give more spotlight to Elfman.
    Now, I wonder if in the next chapter we will see Happy talking with Makarov....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no chapter next 3 weeks ( from mangastream) or am wrong. Dont understand how could mangapanda left this important fact

About Mira-nee, i thought that she will use new soul like second origin but she asked Elfman for help. Didnt like it at all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

While Mirajane not defeating Sayla outright is a bit unfulfilling, I take she weakened the demon enough for Elfman to bring it down.

Other than this, cute flashback.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The flashback was a bit interesting. Mirajane's defeat was annoying to say the least. The thing is, Erza referred to Sitra as Mira's strongest form, but that was when Mira was active, years ago. And to be honest, we've yet to see Mira's power go beyond what we saw during her first release. So Mira hasn't improved whatsoever, even after her training that followed their return? Elfman coming to Mira's rescue, seriously?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that was kindo disappointing. Besides the mini flashback the rest could have been completely left out.
    Not such a great week for manga fans this week. Naruto and Bleach are keeping their low level, HSDK was kindo boring too this week and FT gave us the most boring chapter of the whole Tartaros arc this week.
    Well let's hope next week will be better considering the coming break.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    The flashback was a bit interesting. Mirajane's defeat was annoying to say the least. The thing is, Erza referred to Sitra as Mira's strongest form, but that was when Mira was active, years ago. And to be honest, we've yet to see Mira's power go beyond what we saw during her first release. So Mira hasn't improved whatsoever, even after her training that followed their return? Elfman coming to Mira's rescue, seriously?
    Elfman was able to knock mirajane out in the S rank exam arc with a sneak attack (and the only training they've done was together). It's not a secret he is stronger than her, at least in terms of brute force.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    Elfman was able to knock mirajane out in the S rank exam arc with a sneak attack (and the only training they've done was together). It's not a secret he is stronger than her, at least in terms of brute force.
    The exam arc showed that Mira was, without a doubt, vastly superior to Elfman, which is why he and Evergreen, together, had to utilise such a tactic to have Mira lower her guard so that they'd stand a chance; they were thoroughly outclassed prior to that. I wouldn't give Elfman the advantage even in terms of brute force; Mira's shown tremendous physicality. Mira has been consistently shown to be far beyond her brother's abilities, in almost every sense. The only thing Elfman has over his sister is versatility; he appears to have more Take Overs for different scenarios. Unless he has some oddly specific Take Over for this situation, he shouldn't stand a chance.
    Last edited by Impossibility; April 18, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    If Mira's inferior to Elfman, why aint Elfman an S Rank mage, and not Mira, then? When Mira enters satan soul mode, she's also as brute, or probably even on a higher standard than Elfman. Just because she got "caught" by a dirty trick that would emotionally shock Mira for the purpose of passing the exam, doesnt mean they're any superior than her. If Mira conserved that rebel-ish personality she had back then when she joined FT, she would've trashed on them with no issues at all. She's not a goodhearted-friend caring person now. But since Mashima didnt allow Mira to shine in any situation since she did beat the crap out of Freed senseless back in Luxus's arc, we cant really say she's that strong. We know she's "strong" and thats all to it. Elfman however had plenty of situations to be conceived as a reliant FT's member. That makes the difference. Plus Elfman's more of a comic relief character even when he gets serius. When Mira got pissed off, everybody else seemed to fear her.

As i predicted, Mira had to be rescued by no other than Elfman (Using Takeover or not, i dont end up digging this conclusion). No, this situation's not just infullfilling. Its annoying. And Mashima's abusing of it a lot lately. I'm tired of the whole "MARIO, SAVE THE PRINCESS" situations. That machism was so left behind in the 1998's. Mashima over using it all over again gets really annoying, if you ask me.

I cant say i liked the flashback, either. It has a cool concept, but it seems Mashima forgot something out. Mira after joining FT was a complete rebel. She wasnt friendly and didnt really care about her surroundings. It was when Lisanna died that she had a change of heart and decided to be the Mira that she is right now. So yeah, i didnt really dig it at all neither.
    Last edited by Zaikuya; April 18, 2014 at 05:12 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member miramira's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm glad Elfman got his time to do something, but frankly, I don't like that Mira got rescued. I get that Mira taking over Sayla's Macro weakened/tired her enough for a one surprise hit from Elfman to take Sayla out. But a few chapters back I was hoping for Lucy to win and she got rescued too (by Natsu, again.) and I think this girl-gets-saved scenario happening too frequently isn't ok for my liking...

The back story for the Strauss siblings was bittersweet, and good enough to make up for my disappointment though. For now.
    "You just can't beat that girl." )

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter, its not bad to see how the gang joined fairy tail...

My biggest question is why exactly mirajane's takeover would not work on zeref's demons though, the whole thing is rather strange IMO. If its a demon then she should have it in her to do so... Perhaps the issue at hand is that the 9 demons are not actually full fledged demons? We have seen these guys turn humans into demons and there is the consideration that acknologia was at some point a human. Perhaps the reason that mira cannot take over these guys is that they are actually former humans? Back in the day we saw zeref was able to devour life so to speak. It is weird that zeref would actually be able to create life, its too deep a power so to speak. So perhaps he devours life and is able to use that devoured life to make his demons.... As the demons we see are part human, something over which mirajane would presumably have no control over, she cannot take over them. They are powerful because the tartarus guys would have been humans of exceptional power that zeref handpicked to make into his special army. Perhaps that would also mean the process by which the tartarus guys make humans into demons is one that attempts to replicate zeref's power.

One thing I found weird in FT is that there are hardly any kids there. There is romeo and asuka but no one else... where is FT's next generation? I guess we might see a bit of that at the end of the manga.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a great chapter. What a strong bond those siblings share... Furthermore very nice to see more of their past.

So Mirajane just took over her ability and controlled Elfman huh? That was a nice move and he is finally useful again. Manly indeed.

Now can Lisanna please finish of that weird bunny girl?

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast