Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 381 Discussion / 382 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 381 Discussion / 382 Predictions

I really liked elfman actions... but it may be that i cant watch those girlfights anymore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did Elfman just one-shot Sayla? WHAT? How does that even begin to make sense? The rest of the chapter I didn't mind, Mira could use some more background especially with the origin of her magic. But why does Mashima have to spend so much energy stressing that something is impossible if he is going to have the character break that rule anyway? I would've been fine with that even, if Elfman, ELFMAN didn't one-shot a demon who was completely outclassing his sister. I don't care if he punched her hard, how can it be that easy?????

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Well that was kindo disappointing. Besides the mini flashback the rest could have been completely left out.
    Not such a great week for manga fans this week. Naruto and Bleach are keeping their low level, HSDK was kindo boring too this week and FT gave us the most boring chapter of the whole Tartaros arc this week.
    Well let's hope next week will be better considering the coming break.
    The only manga that matters in this discussion is Fairy Tail lol.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure why people think she's been defeated, if it was that easy Mira wouldn't need the help.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    There's no chapter next 3 weeks ( from mangastream) or am wrong.
    You are wrong. This chapter will run in issue #21-22, aka the Golden Week double issue, aka, no chapter next week. If we get a chapter next week, it means no chapter the week after that. That's it, the standard one week break due to the magazine taking a week off.

I assume your mistake is due to reading the text on the bottom left of the cover on the Mangastream version. That's a poorly translated version of the announcement that Volume #43 of Fairy Tail will be released in Japan on May 16th.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Not sure why people think she's been defeated, if it was that easy Mira wouldn't need the help.
    Her pupils have gone white, and it ended with a line from Elfman about protecting family. I fully welcome the fight being continued, even though I would rather see Mira use a different demon form then have Elfman somehow pull it off, but as far as FT fights go this is probably over.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

It's good to redeem Elfman, but seriously give Mira some credit for crying out-loud. Natsu defeat 2 demons, and Erza can go par to par with one of the strongest demons, and Mira get wiped ? I guess no matter what you do there is always a reader that will dislike the outcome hehehe

recently I've been flipping the next button like crazy, and skipping most of the text scenario...just looking @ pictures -_-....please do something interesting.

The only good thing about this chapter IMO is the flashback. It was sure nice to see how Mira, Elf, and Lisanna joined Fairy Tail. Other than that chapter is bad, and ending is bad....and I feel very very bad now.
    Last edited by Ifrit; April 20, 2014 at 02:16 AM.
    Dreyar Style

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was even more upsetting cause I was eager to see Marde to make his move or happy telling Makarov to let out the light.
    I stopped hoping to ever see a decent fight for anyone besides Natsu,Gray,Erza and Lucy (add Wendy too). I mean we saw Gildarts fight only once and the fight hardly showed anything at all cause as soon as Gildarts got his powers back the fight was finished. Then we have Laxus who also hardly gets to fight a fight that the readers can enjoy. I mean he faced off against Jura but we saw nothing of it, then he faced off against Hades but chose to let himself get trashed only for Natsu to shine and so on. Mira seems to be suffering the same treatement as Gildarts and Laxus.
    Last edited by Mohsen; April 24, 2014 at 03:13 AM.

8. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I didnt want to believe it myself until i did read the chap. again. Last page:

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/381/2346/22

we have Shayla lying on the ground, what it seems unconscious/knocked out, pupils gone white and her skin turned back to normal (it darkened when she "awakened"). I'd say, yeah, she literally got oneshot. Thats why i said this felt so unsatisfying for someone that easily overpowered Mira in Sifri mode. Now, even if she happens to get up, she literally wont stand a chance in a 2v1 now. Also, de bunny-demon chick from Tartaros giving out the "Finished..." then falling pretty much sums it up, plus Mira's smile on her face. Its done for Shayla indeed.

I'm intrigued about the next chap's title, "Alegría", which stands for "Happyness" in spanish.

Also, are we meant to have chap this week, or theres a break because the Golden Week draws near? D: I'm still confuzzled about that.
    Last edited by Zaikuya; April 25, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    You are wrong. This chapter will run in issue #21-22, aka the Golden Week double issue, aka, no chapter next week. If we get a chapter next week, it means no chapter the week after that. That's it, the standard one week break due to the magazine taking a week off.

I assume your mistake is due to reading the text on the bottom left of the cover on the Mangastream version. That's a poorly translated version of the announcement that Volume #43 of Fairy Tail will be released in Japan on May 16th.
    I think there is a chaper this week.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shaddy85's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

This week chapter will be 26 pages in color so it will take a time to clean it and translate.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaddy85 View Post
    This week chapter will be 26 pages in color so it will take a time to clean it and translate.
    Dont think so, i think that Fairy tail is on 2 week break.

Maybe am wrong, it should come oot. HSD Kenichi is out and he always comes out later then Fairy Tail.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

There should be no chapter this week, next Weekly Shonen Magazine issue (#23) will be released on 07th May. So chapter 382 should come on May 2nd, but it may be released earlier, though. Last week was a double issue(#21-22).

Quote Quote:
    http://www.shonenmagazine.com/smaga/index.html :

次号をお楽しみに!

第23号
    2014年5月7日(水)発売
    定価:260円(税込)
    Mashima twitter :
    Quote Originally Posted by @hiro_mashima
    真島ヒロ @hiro_mashima

今週号の感想ありがとうございます。合併号で次回は再来週かな?とんでもない話になります。
    12:51 PM - 23 Apr 2014

Thank you for this week chapter’s review. It’s double issue, so next chapter will be in two weeks later. It will be very surprising story. (credits transl. Im shiroi)
    Last edited by Erinyes; April 25, 2014 at 03:59 AM.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erinyes View Post
    There should be no chapter this week, next Weekly Shonen Magazine issue (#23) will be released on 07th May. So chapter 382 should come on May 2nd, but it may be released earlier, though. Last week was a double issue(#21-22).

Mashima twitter :
    Wouldn't that also mean that there would be no HSDK chapter this week? I mean both mangas are of the same magazine. But we got a HSDK chapter this week and it would be strange if we get a chapter of HSDK and not FT.

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi belongs to WSS unlike Fairy tail which is in WSM.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by susanoo13 View Post
    Kenichi belongs to WSS unlike Fairy tail which is in WSM.
    I didnt know that. We always get those two at the same day. Thank for clearing that out.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast