Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there any real benefit to posessing two Rinnegan?

Obito was satisfied just implanting one, Madara doesn't seem to concerned about fighting with only one, and now Sasuke's charging heroically into battle with just one.

So far all of the Rinnegan's abilities have been shown to be usable with just a single eye. Is there any purpose for the second eye?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 673 Discussion / 674 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    That was a reference to his mother's powers. The base of Sasuke's advancement, by every account, should be the Rinnegan. Madara's comment is simply a confirmation. I'd find it strange that the moment of the big reveal would be inaccurate. It might be some sort of combination, or fusion, which, as I said, is likely to provide some new abilities and a different appearance, but what Sasuke gained is the power of the Rinnegan. Of course, it's increasingly become clear that they're pretty much different forms or stages of the same thing, so in essence, it makes little difference attempting to distinguish between the two so broadly.
    well, i somewhat agree with some of what you said. i don't agree that RS was referring to his mother's power, he was referring to this eye calling it a sharingan.

so we have RS who actually has seen this eye before calling it sharingan, and madara calling it rinnegan.

the point in distinguishing them is that, sharingan is the original the more powerful original eye. the sharingan we have today or even the rinnegan aren't the original

the other point is this, if all sasuke did was gain the rinnegan that would be underwhelming . but gaining the legendary eye that no one else had it before except kaguya is what this is all about
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Right, except Madara just called it Rinnegan and it has extra ring in it. It's not a regular sharingan anymore. It's what Jyuubi/Kaguya have. I don't think it was fully drawn though. Maybe it wasn't fully activated. Anywya, We can find out for sure next chapter. No use in trying to argue it now. We've seen many instances where something wasn't fully shown or drawn before.
    He was talkin about the eye which clearly is some kind of combination of rinnengan and sharingan...Sasuke's right eye is just usual Sharingan and is drawn how it always was.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

I hope only for one thing in the chapter...some awesome moves from Naruto using Flying Lightning God techniqe...I hope he didn't pick up special kunai just so he would look cool.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So how is Sasuke going to fight with a technique he should know absolutely nothing sbout? Prior to awakening the MS he had his fight with Itachi to learn the basics of it, but he has zero experience dealing with the Rinnegan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by videogamer64 View Post
    So how is Sasuke going to fight with a technique he should know absolutely nothing sbout? Prior to awakening the MS he had his fight with Itachi to learn the basics of it, but he has zero experience dealing with the Rinnegan.
    I think hogo told naruto and sasuke a little something about the powers they have gained.otherwise hire did naruto just do what he did?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the people making jealous comments are trolling.

Both Naruto and Sasuke got what they needed. They received upgrades that suits their personalities and skills PERFECTLY.

If you ask me, this is pretty balanced as they're both above deity status right now.

Imagine how DEADLY a Rinnegan wielding Sasuke will be.
    Imagine how DEADLY a SoSP Naruto will be. The dude made a molten Rasneshuriken that looked like a friggen planet to me.

It's all fair to me.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    He wasn't really the one who needed new look from the start of Shippuuden...not like Naruto. Sasuke's clothes are at least cool...Naruto wears weird sweatsuit all the time so he needs chakra to cover that up :P.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

No he didn't. He didn't get those awesome black spheres that can kill him with one shoot and he has no Sage power...he doesn't have Sennin mode so physically he is way weaker than Naruto...and he cannot use awesome elements...As I see this let him have the rinnengan...Naruto with all of his power would be enough to take him down IMO...Nevermind that I think Naruto with just Kurama's chakra under full control would be enough to take down Rinnengan user.

Only thing that he could be afraid of is this soul sucking technique but with Kurama power he is fast enough to don't let anyone touch him...of course Kishi forgets 90% of powers of his characters when it suits him so who knows.
    Well this will basically put naruto and sasuke on the same level.

Both will be able to use all the elements now: sasuke from sharinnegan and naruto from nine bijuu

Both will be able to spam crazy techs; sasuke still has the copycat eye which can record and memorize jutsu---all of which he can now use with the sharinnegan.

And sasuke should be able to do all his rinnegan techs with susanoo and hopefully a stronger tsukuyomi since his sharinnegan is the eternal tsukuyomi eye of the juubi. Sasuke will be incredibly overpowered now.

And naruto just looks like a badass. Epic chapter

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i love how sasuke's rinnegan looks like the original rinnegan with teh sharingan commas mixed in, its kinda weak that its only in one eye though....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

What I think the most funniest part about this manga is how forced the free powerup has been.

All Naruto has had to do...is get killed. Sasuke too. So much for this "I will never lose!" tripe Naruto shouted..Get it?

Maybe the Good Guy & Co. should start committing mass harakiri to get their free gifts + resurrection? And who says that if by some miracle Madara kills those two again, they won't get resurrected over and over and get even more free powers?

/Brainmelt
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; April 16, 2014 at 09:33 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    i love how sasuke's rinnegan looks like the original rinnegan with teh sharingan commas mixed in, its kinda weak that its only in one eye though....

It'll probably end up in both before this mess is over

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    I agree but I there are instances where a Sharingan can evolve, leading to one eye being more "advanced" than the other.

By the end of this match I'll almost guarantee that Sasuke will have a Rinnegan in both eyes.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kozar927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by videogamer64 View Post
    Naruto (The manga) is so far past using logic like that. Thats in the same vein as ppl can run out of Chakara etc. Shits just too crazy for Kishi to care about that stuff. As long as massive oversights are not made im ok with this tho. He wants the end to be exciting, he just needs to be carefull to not get lost too far up his own butt.
    I need a new sig. Someone make me one plz

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

The way I see Sasuke's new eyes:

Shinnigan (original sharingan that Kaguya had)

Rinnegan is a watered down version of this original, and so is the sharingan. They became two separate eyes from one. As far as sasuke's eyes go, It looks like he's only got one Shinnigan eye and the other one is a sharingan/EMS. And yes, it could be that so far he's only activated the one eye.

As far as Madara goes, It wouldn't surprise me if Kaguya (who's the tree inside him) Helps him awaken three eyes like she had.
    The three brothers

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I agree but I there are instances where a Sharingan can evolve, leading to one eye being more "advanced" than the other.

By the end of this match I'll almost guarantee that Sasuke will have a Rinnegan in both eyes.
    yeah, sasuke has done partial transformations before where one eye has the mangekyou and the other doesn't....kinda reminds me of when sasuke first awakened his sharingan and he had one tomoe in one eye and the other was normal.

So, this might be just the beginning of him awakening his full eye power. Kishi will probably use the one eye awakening as a way of showcasing sasuke's eyes culminating in both eyes awakening.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    He was talkin about the eye which clearly is some kind of combination of rinnengan and sharingan...Sasuke's right eye is just usual Sharingan and is drawn how it always was.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

I hope only for one thing in the chapter...some awesome moves from Naruto using Flying Lightning God techniqe...I hope he didn't pick up special kunai just so he would look cool.
    Maybe I was seeing something else. anyway, it would make more sense for Sasuke to have both eyes looking like his left eye. Although, he is left dominanat, which may explain why he has Rinnegan in his left eye. Kaguya seems to have had only the one eye as well. Jyuubi, too. Maybe it's just a one eye thing. I just don't understand why Hagoromo had both eyes with his version of Rinnegan. I assumed Madara can only get the upgraded Rinnegan/Sharingan if he gets his other Rinnegan. There are ovbiously some differences between What Kaguya/Sasuke/Jyuubi have and what Hagoromo/Madara have.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

New Reply
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast