Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Magi 222.5 Discussion/223 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 222.5 Discussion/223 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2991520027

I'm confused... is Ohtaka trolling with us? That's it? Is the chapter that short.. just only 5 pages?!
    Seriously, I don't even know what I must say about this.......

Typical Ohtaka. xd
    Last edited by Lovemagi; April 18, 2014 at 05:36 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

No that's not something she would normally do. My guess is that the chapter hasn't been translated entirely...or it's only five pages but everything is in the text. Either way David is prolly the creepiest guy in magi, even more than Gyokuen.And why doesn't he have eyebrows?
    I have a feeling that this chapter is short because of the Golden week...
    Last edited by ladylola; April 18, 2014 at 05:45 AM.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    No that's not something she would normally do. My guess is that the chapter hasn't been translated entirely...or it's only five pages but everything is in the text. Either way David is prolly the creepiest guy in magi, even more than Gyokuen.And why doesn't he have eyebrows?
    Yes, there was one page with that dairy of him that had so much text and I agree that he really is creepy and omfg.... I did not even notice that he does not have eyebrows! But oh well, I should not be surprised... he is after all an 800 years old magician.

I can't wait for the translations. I'm really curious what he wrote there.

Oh yeah, someone on tumblr translated the first page:

''Aladdin’s “Solomon’s wisdom” is a magic system that can let people take a peep of what’s recorded in the huge flow of Rukh. But even now Aladdin gang also can’t see what that is isn’t in the “big flow”. And even those incredible stuff Aladdin is showing to all the people in the “talk” place is also only a small part of what had happened in this world.''

+ What I also noticed in this chapter is... why are Sinbad's eye covered? For some reason, it does not really give me a good feeling..
    Last edited by Lovemagi; April 18, 2014 at 05:49 AM.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only David doesn't have eyebrows, but he has Sinbad's nose. If you look carefully he has those stripes on his nose. Also the big earrings....I guess what we're both afraid of is true.That Sinbad is the reincarnation of David in the new world.
    Last edited by ladylola; April 18, 2014 at 06:01 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you hiding your eyes, Sinbad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    It's been one chapter. Lets revisit this issue when the first volume is out and we actually have an idea of where the story is going? Though I guess my suggestion will probably fall on deaf ears and if/when it is cancelled, the 'I told you so' crowd will pop their collars in misguided and unfounded praise of themselves. ....Just another day in the WSJ thread I guess.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

If that really will be true then it will kinda make sense why Aladdin can not cooperate with Sinbad or be his Magi. He once said that he had great powers and too much light in him. As I remember that Ja'far once mentioned that Sinbad become the man that he did not want to become and he also fell half into depravity. And as we know Aladdin has connections with Solomon, so that is probably why he can not trust Sinbad too much because maybe he senses the power of David since he is afterall Solomon's proxy, hm? Who knows...

Fine.... first we have Aladdin being the ''proxy'' of Solomon, Gyokuen who might be possessed by Sheba and now the possiblity of Sinbad being David? Things are really going crazy and that is why I love Magi!

Anyway, I suddenly had a new theory but I really need the translations of the fourth page before I will make a new conclusion for myself.

A small part of the fourth page being translated by someone on tumblr who tried really his best:
    http://dafelixz.tumblr.com/post/8308...i-never-wanted
    Last edited by Lovemagi; April 18, 2014 at 06:23 AM.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly David is doing. He says he can't see the future, but he clearly sees what's happening in the summit. And he's with Illa, the bright one, not the dark one. It just makes me wonder how he's able to see those events. If it's just like I said then it should be through Sinbad's eyes.
    It's funny how he didn't want to leave descendants behind. That explains why he didn't have a kid until he was 800 years old.
    Tbh I would have preferred a meeting between Solomon and his father.This is too mysterious, but I guess that it will have a bigger impact later on.
    Also apparently David is the first class singularity of Alma Torran, not Solomon?
    Last edited by ladylola; April 18, 2014 at 06:28 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm confused.... so this week magi 223 didn't come out? only these 5 pages this week?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, last week editor note stated that this week we will have a special David memorandum.

And by the looks of it we have one hell of memorandum here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    It's been one chapter. Lets revisit this issue when the first volume is out and we actually have an idea of where the story is going? Though I guess my suggestion will probably fall on deaf ears and if/when it is cancelled, the 'I told you so' crowd will pop their collars in misguided and unfounded praise of themselves. ....Just another day in the WSJ thread I guess.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ms8794 View Post
    i'm confused.... so this week magi 223 didn't come out? only these 5 pages this week?
    This week's chapter 223 is only 5 pages long.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Veneficae's Avatar
    Country
    Sudan
    Post Thanks / Like

What's this @@? Is that really is my Magi?
    I didn't expect something like that...and I have this bad feeling

Why is David with Illah? and why is he seeing what's going on at the summit?
    Could it be he's writing 'fate'? but he said he can't see the future. ..

Too much mystery ><
    Are you sure it's just 5 pages?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

5 pages? Are you sure all the pages have been uploaded?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fercks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what the eff that was creepy!..when I saw david... my mind went to Undertaker...just look he doesn't have eyebrows...xD @_@
    Last edited by fercks; April 18, 2014 at 07:32 AM.
    ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
    Spoiler show

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep it's 5 pages.Btw here's the text that David is saying:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2991699687
    Spoiler show

Damn I don't know what to say.David's the most enigmatic character in the series,even more than Solomon or Gyokuen. I thought he was evil but he's just doing his job apparently.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast