Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Baroque Work

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Baroque Work

Baroque work numbered agent had some of the best devil fruits and personalities, so I'm thinking that they're not done yet. I think Oda will bring them back, anyone else think so?

All the fruits they had were entirely wasted, like the boom boom fruits had to much potential.
    The kilo kilo too, they would be so useful in the new world. I think crocodile recruited them before he headed to the new world with Mr1.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Baroque Work

I think they will be brought back, but probably not as part of Baroque Work anymore. It seems to have died when Crocodile lost, although he has Daz Bones working with him again. Mr. 3 and Mr. 2 were pretty instrumental in helping Luffy escape Impel Down and free Ace, and there are probably others who will at some point be useful.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amidaru312 View Post
    Baroque work numbered agent had some of the best devil fruits and personalities, so I'm thinking that they're not done yet. I think Oda will bring them back, anyone else think so?

All the fruits they had were entirely wasted, like the boom boom fruits had to much potential.
    The kilo kilo too, they would be so useful in the new world. I think crocodile recruited them before he headed to the new world with Mr1.
    Oda already has brought them back, and has laid the groundwork for some of them to come back again in the New World. Mr. 3 joined Buggy's crew, Crocodile and Mr. 1 were preparing to return to the New World before the time skip. All three will definitely be back. Mr. 2 probably will also be back in some capacity, though it's not quite as obvious as the other three. I doubt any other members will come back. I doubt anyone will be sad if Mr. 4, Miss Merry Christmas, and Miss Wednesday are never seen again.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely want to see Mr.5 back. and Miss Valentine too. I can't get over how wonderful their fruits were, only to be wasted.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If Oda is a fan of FMA and gets some inspiration from the manga, we'll likely see a lot of characters return and be important. Hell, Oda's even hinting at Absa being Absalom, so I'm sure we'll see the former agents return in some capacity.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oda did not only hint to Absa beeing Absalom, he also confirmed it in a SBS if I remember correctly.

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well all characters are back in the New World somehow, that great war that will happen will feature most of the cast probably.

As for the Agents of Crocodile, I think they came back in Impel Down, as far as a RE-RE-INTRODUCTION, it will have to wait a bit, when Crocodile probably becomes relevant again, so maybe when they meet the Revolutionary Army and Ivankov? As far as I think, it will happen but not that soon, since we kind of got to see them in Impel Down and Marineford.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

nope. I think Croco-boy will start a new crew that consists of impel down level 6 prisoners that weren't able to join Teach, but escaped.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

or he went under Black Beard

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Weren't the Impel Down level 6 prisoners either killed or escaped and joined Buggy? I doubt Crocodile went under Blackbeard though, there'd be no reason for him to.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The prisoners that joined Buggy weren't from level 6. Their a mix up of 5-1.

Black Beard however DID release more prisoners than the ones he let in his crew, this was after the main prison break crew had already escaped. These other level 6 prisoners all would have left and scattered out of Impel Down probably on a 2nd vessel stolen from the ships that were outside Impel Down, but what became of them and how many level 6's really did escape is of course up to speculation for now.

... Oh back on the main subject though, I too would love to see that bomberman mr 5 and the kilo kilo girl return. I think it was a shame that they came off as "weak" people that simply couldn't muster up as much strength despite how cool their fruits are though.
    So I said this with a belief that my opinion actually mattered at least by 1 iota!

New Reply