Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 8.8 / 10)

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Perfection)

44 54.32%
  • 9 (Epic)

16 19.75%
  • 8 (Very Good)

8 9.88%
  • 7 (Good)

5 6.17%
  • 6 (Bit Above Average)

2 2.47%
  • 5 (Average)

2 2.47%
  • 4 (Bit Below Average)

1 1.23%
  • 3 (Bad)

1 1.23%
  • 2 (Very Bad)

0 0%
  • 1 (Garbage)

1 1.23%
  • 0 (I'm done with Claymore)

1 1.23%
New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 150 Discussion / 151 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 150 Spoiler

Yeah, every line of Teresa instantly lands in my "favourite Claymore quotes" notebook .

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Wen clare become little again, she doesn't say anything like what happened or something??.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

If I could imagine anything more fake and illogical it would be exactly what happened in this chapter. I feel like now this manga become meaningless

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow you haven't made such a comment when Miria was resurrected, zombies appeared, walking ass emerged, Priscilla could regenerate from anything, etc. I have to agree with you that Teresa re-emerging from Clare's body is ridiculous but I can look past it since:
    a) Teresa is the best character in Claymore and one of the best in any manga
    b) Teresa has the best lines (seriously, her every line in this chapter is just golden, it makes me want to print it and put it in a frame)
    c) Claymore has become ridiculous years ago (ever since Clare disappeared) and at the end Teresa is only saving this manga

And honestly, did you really think that we would not see Teresa again before this manga would end? It was to be expected (although I thought it would only be in a dream world, just like Teresa is talking to little Clare now).

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member claremore's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe my thought that this manga was about moving on without somebody important is complete nonsense. I can't be the only one that thought this was an important part of it..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... this Chapter brings so mcuh feels...
    I am so glad hat Teresa is back, I always knew that Clare had secret power in herself.

And her line about Clare's virginity will be taken by a brat - priceless.
    I love this chapter A LOT
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

9. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@claremore
    Clare's life before Teresa appeared had been a torture but when she saw Teresa she immediately recognized a twin soul in her (e.g. she recognized that she was also in pain which when Teresa learned about changed her). Thanks to Clare Teresa changed and thanks to Teresa Clare has once again (or maybe for the first time) experienced love. And because she loved Teresa and because they were connected by the strongest bond there is (mother-child) she could not forget about her even if she would want to. And she didn't want to, hence she wanted MiB to put Teresa inside her. As long as Clare lived her own body would remind her of Teresa.

The point Yagi was making was also "moving on" after a loss and Clare did just that, she forgot about revenge (but not Teresa) and wanted to live more productively. And the moment she did just that Teresa appeared to bring the conclusion to all this. It's 100% certain that she will disappear ending with something like "If you make Clare cry I will re-appear" dircted towards Raki ;P.

The point that I think Yagi is making is that you can't forget about someone you love(d)

Yagi has been hinting us about all of this with twin goddess/ Destroyer and Clarice-Miata relationship (R.I.P. Clarice, it's a shame that Miata had to go through a similar experience as Clare).

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner StarPirate's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooooooo... We have to wait another chapter for the real fallout of what just happened... It's worth the wait.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose I should complain about how redicoulous it is that Teresa was inside Clare, or that it's lame Claire won't be surpassing her mentor and winning herself, but...
    A-Alright Teresa, Awesome!
    and
    B-Too busy laughing about the brat/chastity line.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

How can clare surpassed her mentor wen she can't surpassed Priscilla who in my eyes is not more than a tick or a flea.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL poor Raki, but at least he has his mother-in-law's approval, kinda. Maybe she'll want to try him first, just to check if he is indeed worthy of Clare. Well, this time no one can complain about the Raki/Clare pairing, unless you want to take it to Teresa.
    But yeah, hilarious moments. Seriously, between Teresa patting Raki like a dog and then punching him (reminded me of when Clare punched him during the Slashers arc), or Clare trying to outdo Raki at crying (one more reason they're made for each other). Oh, and that last image of Teresa, with that 'your ass is mine bitch' smile...
    When you've reached the bottom, you can always dig yourself deeper - just use a shovel.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone put attention to what Galatea said in the presence of that yoki everyone feels like being in the surface of the oceans ,unable to describe the feeling

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I put notice to it... and as far as I can tell...
    Teresa´s yoki is the ultimate proof that the Organization would have needed a new rating to describe her if they were still around...
    I think the proper term for Teresa would be that she´s a "Eternal one"...
    Since her powers are endless...
    That sounds about right...

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

AAAAARRGGGHHHH!!! I'm late to the party!

Words can't possibly express how I feel right now. I don't understand how Yagi-Sensei did it, but in Teresa he managed to create a character that makes me completely lose it.

I didn't think I could love a fictional character this much, but damn! Every line from her, every action is pure badassness.

Simply put, what Clare felt this chapter is what I feel now. I love the symbolism of her reverting to her chibi self, as she was when she and Teresa parted ways. A very powerful, emotional chapter, the best one in a long time.

I'll go cry for a bit now.
    Shiro 2

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing I kept in mind, is that Helen was checking on Yuma and Cynthia! Although I understand Yuma's, but Cynthia? Like she should be stronger than what we usually have in mind as she was N.14 at the golden age.. But she got beaten badly as a bloody pic of her is shown.. I just wonder what will Teresa do or Galatea or anyone.. Poor Dae, he didn't live long enough to see his masterpiece, died thinking that Priscilla is.

New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast