Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 276 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 276 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; May 07, 2014 at 09:35 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 276 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

That end hahaha
    That frog seems so fucking random

That was a nice display from Toriko... Not having to fight lvl 500-600 beasts anymore ? Makes me wonder how strong he really is

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter

Gero?

Toriko impressive as always, only Zebra didnt reacted to his new power.

Next thing is Zebra and Sunny new power.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member senadtm87's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

It was nice to see how strong Toriko is, and his look changed as Coco's when he got serious.Seems that they wont be fighting a lot of monsters, they will go for Accacia's menu ingridients. His demon has the same type of teaths like Joa had when she used god cooking.
    And they ate Human looking face ?!
    Does this frog knows how to speak human language?
    Last edited by senadtm87; May 07, 2014 at 04:14 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

The start where it all ended for their mentor. Area 8, the four heavenly kings are looking for AIR. Let's not forget, it was the place where Ichiryuu was before/during his confrontation against Midora.

I wonder if we will see Melk's knife later on. The frog's appearance is so funny, he will probably guide them towards slow rain hills. Gourmet world is going to be interesting.

Toriko's power is amazing as he could easily deal with 500-600 CL monsters. But let's not forget: if 500-600 CL monsters are at Area 8's entrance, what CL monsters will reside in Area 8. I expect a one of the eight kings
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats most terrifying here is Matsu. One moment he was OMGWTF and next LETS COOK AND EAT IT!
    A true psycho there. Plus he has the strength too. Check out that huge arse pot.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Brunch's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Great, a new Mario Kart player.
    “Never forget that you have a family in your life” ~Froese

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of evolution forces a living being take the form of a flying face on a burning wheel??

XD

Anyway, that image of Toriko's gourmet demon above the terrified Tounyuudou was super freaky and hilarious at the same time. Mitsutoshi did it once again.

I don't know, it just amazes me when I see manga artists base their creations around Japanese yōkai.

I assume the frog too is based on some japanese monster. Maybe he is from the same village Buranchi is from.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

As expected, the 'battle' didn't turn out to be much, more of a minor detour. At least it seems as though we're going to get our frog figured out in the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This frog has been trolling the hell out of in every chapter since he's been introduced lol, I'm glad he's finally revealed himself. And we also are finally able to slightly measure Toriko's power, so the guys saying that 1000 probably only mid-difficulty for him are right. Any higher though is probably still a big deal to them, though certainly beatable though I can't even imagine what Zebra can do. Also, good observation about those teeth senadtm87, I hope that ends up meaning something because its the first time we've seen those teeth on Toriko's demon.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 276 Discussion Thread

The chapter was great! I absolutely didn't expect Toriko to be this strong! If he is able to easily take down monsters of 400-600 CL monsters with just his intimidation via ultimate routine, then he really is a monster now. And it obviously seems that he is already quite far in terms of strength compared to at least Coco and Sunny. Of course his difference with Zebra might not be that big, but I believe there should still be a difference between their strength due to Toriko awakening his GC and also that he lived for a year and a half in GW. That was actually even pointed out in the name of the chapter.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone else think of hungry space when they saw toriko's tounge? Not saying that's what it is, it just seemed really creepy, and I really hope we get to see the second monster that old man Ich. talked about in toriko.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member aboe's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think the difference is very big, dont forget that the clones of coco alone defeated a whole group of cl 350 monstersir

and sani has satan hair

but toriko is the strongest atm ( we didnt see zebra full out yet)

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The title of this chapter "leaks out" Toriko's secret of his training while in the Gourmet World for the past 1 1/2 years. He does not only increase in his physical power, even his intimidation is just as powerful, to the point that the monster of such high level gets scared to death. Well done, Toriko!

While everyone else is surprised and amazed at Toriko, Zebra has his usual attitude - "couldn't care less" and does whatever he likes and wants - He is yet to display his "all-out" power. Would be really interesting to see how he fights.

Komatsu is always so emotional and a cry-baby. I wonder how he can cook so fast and so much food at such short time. That giant pot is amazing!

With that funny-looking frog appearing, the group is gonna be having a fun time soon.

Oh that Gero frog reminds me of the frog army from Keroro Gunsou.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast