Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
If anything, the fact that lone wolf was researching the BOT and knew a few things about it's effects http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/105/11 middle panel
here he wanted to know more http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/107/4
here he abandons his greed for the technique http://www.mangareader.net/the-breaker-new-waves/107/17 choosing a diferent path from the ex maa chief and unwol/Gmr
then after observing Gmr and saying that he learned all that he wanted to know, hint at Gmr's condition being BOT related.
which is even more confusing because when Ryuji did before that he said to Jaegal about how their plan was foolish because they can't control Chun Woo Han and maybe over using the mind control drug will make Chun Woo Han die making SUC's plan backfire
For me, the foolish part was about going against both gouvernement and murim at the same time but i guess that works too. Then again is it me or the autor is ambiguous with the way things are said all the time.Or is it interpretation in the translation?
for me what Ryuji says about being foolish has at least two-three meanings
1. SUC will fail because the murim will not move to fight in the stadium and SUC will be labeled as Terrorist and they will be gunned down
2. SUC will fail because they can't control Chun Woo Han anymore and if Chun Woo Han died Kaiser's propaganda to the Elders will go downhill
3. SUC will fail because their plan to make murim crumble is already been patched up by Shioon
also there is only one instance that a Government Official was show and it was only a silhouette if they starts to order the Special Murim Ops + Loyal NIS Agents + Loyal Army they can easily gun down SUC
Shioon has the best weapon for blackmailing and that is Sera they can order the government officials to do their jobs to protect S.Korea
Last edited by kidopitz27; April 29, 2014 at 08:54 AM.
Actually this might backfire if Zombie Shioon puts in an appearance.
Last edited by Wowzers; April 29, 2014 at 06:37 PM.
In his fight with Shioon, Bald Ryu was constantly surprised by what Shioon could do while in Bot, from strength and speed to technique copying. He did think Bot useless, when he assumed Shioon would destory himself, Ryu ji was stunned when he emerged from Bot upon hearing Elder Jeon's voice. So i'm not sure he's given up on it, he's just not a psycho about it.
Shioon has used Bot twice when Sera rescued him from blood and bone doctor and school. Yet, he has not displayed any of the personality changes GMR has. So, I think kidopitz27 analysis of GMR being drugged is most likely. Also Sophia seems to know something that the others don't, and her comments suggest GMR has a condition. Why would she know that when he doesn't?
Remember what Glasses Guy said to a Government Official? Glasses Guy said that they put him there so don't ask questions what does that mean? we know that the Governemt Official was from Seoul either he is the head of Police dept. or the Mayor of Seoul did NIS put that Government Official on his position or Glasses Guy is still aligned with Kaiser? because i notice that he hates Shioon because he can make every plan fail
1. Why is SUC trying to kill Shioon?
- it's not because he is not the only disciple of Chun Woo Han it's because of his existence that "if" Chun Woo Han is really under a mind control drug and meet Shioon Chun Woo Han will go insane trying to remember who Shioon is. Add to the fact that Ryuji also know Unwol and that again adds the burden to Chun Woo Han
2. He wants Sunwoo Clan to follow NIS? why?
- we don't know the reason but for me it was ordered by Kaiser because of Soh-Sul
3. Why did he cover up the bomb explosion to the Government Official saying it was just a pipeline that explode?
-maybe because if Glasses Guy told the truth the Government will move and search for the terrorist and the security of Seoul will tighten making SUC's movement slow down and if SUC starts a riot they will get easily apprehended
4. He wants to change the MAA Leader and not Shioon why?
- he wants the murim to show up in the stadium and shattering the boundary of normal and murim even further that's why he don't want Shioon to become MAA Chief because Shioon can just order the MAA members to stand down and don't show up to the stadium making SUC's plan to show the normal world what Murim is will fail and the Soldiers will gun them down
5. He showed the MAA Elders of the advertisement that GMR will be on the stadium inciting that the Government is losing trust to Murim but in fact the Glasses Guy's higher up dismissed the help of Murim saying it is already destroyed that's why he wants to change the leader so that they will show up to the stadium and fight and they will show what murim is in the normal world
- He even ask Elder Kwon on what to do but it failed again because Elder Kwon saying is to wait for Shioon and we don't know how long Shioon is training so what Glasses Guy will do is make MAA Elders go there but the one who will left behind is Sunwoo , Heung-In in MAA HQ
Last edited by kidopitz27; April 30, 2014 at 09:28 PM.
i think it time for the school head of chundomoon to come out if things proceed to go according to the suc leader plan then i believe they well lose all influence regardless of Hyuk chun su admirers
the question is the one that called Te-Ul saying Hyuk So Chun is coming to MAA HQ did that call came before Hyuk So Chun saw the Ad of GMR in the stadium or after he saw the Ad?
because if it is
*Before* then that means Hyuk will go to the Stadium to check if it is really GMR
----> that means the Former MAA Chief will come to ask for his position to become MAA Chief again
*After* then we will see Shioon Vs. Hyuk So Chun to become MAA Chief
----> a lot of MAA Elders support Chundomoon so they will ask for a simple fight if Shioon is strong enough to become MAA Chief