Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

    1 8.33%
  • Boring

    0 0%
  • Good

    5 41.67%
  • Excellent

    5 41.67%
  • Top 10 in Magi

    1 8.33%
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105

Thread: Magi 223 Discussion/224 Predictions

  1. #1
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Reim Empire
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    927
    Post Thanks / Like

    Magi 223 Discussion/224 Predictions

    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

    +-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

  2. #2
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark Schneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    <img src=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/095/7/4/solomon_y_sheba_by_renkkotsuki-d7d7tae.png border=0 alt= />

  3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Forest of Giant Trees
    Country
    Morocco
    Age
    16
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    This chapter... wauw. I seriously need translations for this one! Those light and dark thing makes me nervous... I'm now starting to doubt a little bit about who is the betrayal Magi...? Geez, Ohtaka never fails to confuse me or to let me think so hard. What I also want to know is what Sheba and Arba did promise to each other?

    Translations guys.... we need some translations. XD

  5. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    ....Arba is so creepy.This is the first time that I'm thinking that Gyokuen might be Arba.There's something weird about those pages at the end. Sheba has an angelic appearance, and Arba is all black with demonic wings.It's almost as if Arba asked Sheba to become closer to Solomon and be in the spotlight, while she stays behind the scenes..Either way it's shaping up to be a love triangle, but I wonder if it's just that.
    Ugh Ohtaka is taking too much time on this stuff, she needs to shows us already what happened to David, how Al Thamen were formed etc. But maybe this is really important to explain what happened.And wasn't this chapter supposed to show Aladdin and co's reaction?
    Last edited by ladylola; April 25, 2014 at 06:07 AM.

  6. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Forest of Giant Trees
    Country
    Morocco
    Age
    16
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    Ikr? I also though for a moment that Gyokuen is Arba but then again I also think Gyokuen is Sheba. Arghh.. Thanks Ohtaka for making the fandom more confusing then it already was. She really is amazing author, that is fore sure. Anyway, Ineed to wait for the translations even though I know that I'm so damn impatient.. >__<;

    But one thing I came up with was this: The betrayal did not happen without a huge reason. I do not think that love is the real reason for it (hopefully not..) but it ends up like if it was Sheba who ends up in darkness. That makes me damn curious for what really happened between Arba and Sheba. It feels like two sisters (I know they aren't sisters but they really act that way, which I love a lot) being one the angelic and the other the demonic. It feels like if it actually turned the other way as how Arba imagined it. Like that Sheba, the angelic appearance turned later into the demonic appearance while Arba the demonic appearance turned into the angelic appearance.

    Ohtaka is really amazing. Why she is amazing? Easy. She knows how to make a story so interesting, I never have seen an story like Magi before and she explains everything so perfect and also mysterious. She knows how to manipulate us but she is after all a real troll master. But I will not fall for it, all the hints she made about Gyokuen being Sheba even the sketch of Gyokuen having pink eyes makes me stay behind that decision and even if we see Suddenly Arba having some expression as Gyokuen face, for me it does not say that much. There happened something, something huge we really want to know and yet we still can not now for now. But I will stay with my theories for now and I really believe that she will make everything explained the way we would not though about but also could though about.

    LET'S LOOK FORWARD TO TRANSLATIONS AND TO THE NEW CHAPTERS MY DEAR FELLOW MAGI FANS.
    Last edited by Lovemagi; April 25, 2014 at 06:21 AM.

  7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #6
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner RetsuUnohana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    man this spooky just a different eye color, I also added a dot to the bottom pic


  9. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemagi View Post
    Ikr? I also though for a moment that Gyokuen is Arba but then again I also think Gyokuen is Sheba. Arghh.. Thanks Ohtaka for making the fandom more confusing then it already was. She really is amazing author, that is fore sure. Anyway, Ineed to wait for the translations even though I know that I'm so damn impatient.. >__<;

    But one thing I came up with was this: The betrayal did not happen without a huge reason. I do not think that love is the real reason for it (hopefully not..) but it ends up like if it was Sheba who ends up in darkness. That makes me damn curious for what really happened between Arba and Sheba. It feels like two sisters (I know they aren't sisters but they really act that way, which I love a lot) being one the angelic and the other the demonic. It feels like if it actually turned the other way as how Arba imagined it. Like that Sheba, the angelic appearance turned later into the demonic appearance while Arba the demonic appearance turned into the angelic appearance.

    Ohtaka is really amazing. Why she is amazing? Easy. She knows how to make a story so interesting, I never have seen an story like Magi before and she explains everything so perfect and also mysterious. She knows how to manipulate us but she is after all a real troll master. But I will not fall for it, all the hints she made about Gyokuen being Sheba even the sketch of Gyokuen having pink eyes makes me stay behind that decision and even if we see Suddenly Arba having some expression as Gyokuen face, for me it does not say that much. There happened something, something huge we really want to know and yet we still can not now for now. But I will stay with my theories for now and I really believe that she will make everything explained the way we would not though about but also could though about.

    LET'S LOOK FORWARD TO TRANSLATIONS AND TO THE NEW CHAPTERS MY DEAR FELLOW MAGI FANS.
    That's what really bother me about this secret pact. Why would Arba want Sheba to become closer to Solomon to begin with? Didn't Solomon tell Arba that he needed her to always be there by his side, and keep him from becoming arrogant like his father? Or did she start to doubt him too, and her abilities to keep him humble? So in the end it might be because Arba distanced herself from Solomon that he changed. It's her fault in a way, as she didn't predict that Sheba would fall into depravity.
    Ohtaka sure likes to blur the lines, this chapter looks like it's going to be as confusing as the last one. Well I really think she's a troll master, along with Oda.Ohtaka is trollzama

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #8
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member KugiPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    Don't understand much from the chapter without the trans, but it seems intereting. I'm glad people are staring to think Arba being Gyokuen at least as a possibility.

  12. #9
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Forest of Giant Trees
    Country
    Morocco
    Age
    16
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    That's what really bother me about this secret pact. Why would Arba want Sheba to become closer to Solomon to begin with? Didn't Solomon tell Arba that he needed her to always be there by his side, and keep him from becoming arrogant like his father? Or did she start to doubt him too, and her abilities to keep him humble? So in the end it might be because Arba distanced herself from Solomon that he changed. It's her fault in a way, as she didn't predict that Sheba would fall into depravity.
    Ohtaka sure likes to blur the lines, this chapter looks like it's going to be as confusing as the last one. Well I really think she's a troll master, along with Oda.Ohtaka is trollzama
    Exactly. That is how I also think about.

    And all those hints that Gyokuen might be Sheba, even to make a sketch of Gyokuen with her eye colour, wouldn't be a waste of time to make all those things and then suddenly it turned out to be someone else? In my opinion, it would not make sense at all. All those chapters, even the flashbacks and the way of speaking, everything that was shown to lead everything to Sheba being the betrayal Magi. It really would be a waste of time if those would be thrown away, wouldn't it? It seems if people really forget this so easily because of one chapter that just shows some expression of Arba being demonic like. We really should know better, don't we? Magi is being all mysterious now but what I'm sure about is that Ohtaka has a huge plan. She likes to let people think and let us believe what we saw now because it feels like she knows we will forget about the early chapters. She want to surprise us and she did but I'm aware that she does not waste her time for making us believe what we did believe. That kinda would be sort of disappointing, wouldn't be? But I know there is a reason for this and I'm really looking forward to it!

    Anyway, what I wanted to make clear is that I really love both Arba and Sheba. And every decision that Ohtaka will make, I will accept everything that she will make. ^v^

    And now........ I want to have the translations! XD

    Btw, next week is the golden week, right? Because then we need to wait for two weeks so.. no Magi for one week. ;w;
    Last edited by Lovemagi; April 25, 2014 at 07:01 AM.

  13. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    Gyokuen's identity gets harder and harder to predict, even if Sheba has her faults she truly believes in Solomon and turned into a really nice person and even if Arba looks like she is really nice we really don't know much about her.
    please click on them to help them grow.

  14. #11
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Country
    South Korea
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    omg i think that arba is gyokuen!
    and if you seealaddin's mother's silhouette and hair style, you'll find out that they are exactly same with Sheba.
    Arba's hair style is totally different.

  15. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemagi View Post
    Btw, next week is the golden week, right? Because then we need to wait for two weeks so.. no Magi for one week. ;w;
    Dunno. It's supposed to start on the 29th of April, and since the chapter comes on Sunday in Japan, then maybe it's possible to have a chapter.Nah I just checked the 4th of may is a holiday too. Well I guess we won't get our weekly dose of Magi. It's going to be very tough.

  16. #13
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Forest of Giant Trees
    Country
    Morocco
    Age
    16
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    By the way here is a summary of the chapter that Gintamass made on tumblr: http://gintamass.tumblr.com/post/838...i-223-spoilers

  17. #14
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kiwippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Finland
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    - -the chapter comes on Sunday in Japan - -
    Quoted from Wikipedia: "Despite its name, Shōnen Sunday was originally published on Tuesdays of each week, switching to Wednesdays in 2011. The "Sunday" in the name was the creation of its first editor, Kiichi Toyoda, who wanted the title to be evocative of a relaxing weekend."

    Ohtaka's backstage is updated at Wednesday midnights in Japan's time as well


    Ummm, more on topic (maybe)... When I saw the raws I wished someone would make a crack edit where Sheba and Arba, after they do their pinky promise, morph into Gyokuen, hahah.

  18. #15
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ren Hakuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Country
    Argentina
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 223 Spoiler Thread

    After reading this chapter summary, I still believe that Sheba is Gyokuen. I mean, Arba is getting suspicious, but there're so many heavy implied evidences about Sheba, that it'd be strange if it wasn't her (although it's not impossible). On the other hand, I really like how both girls made a promise ♥
    Last edited by Ren Hakuei; April 25, 2014 at 09:11 AM.

    picture by ***

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts