Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

1 8.33%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

5 41.67%
  • Excellent

5 41.67%
  • Top 10 in Magi

1 8.33%
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Magi 223 Discussion/224 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 223 Discussion/224 Predictions

I think this is going off topic, but I think it needs to be said that a lot of these debates rely on the fact there will even be one great king at all. Kouen is the one who wants that and Sinbad seems to want something different but that's unclear. We may not even be sure that Solomon even wants a "successor" since we all know how his kingdom turned out. Basically, however this Alma Toran arc ends should be exactly not how this manga ends meaning we probably will end up seeing a type of world that does not completely resemble anything introduced thus far. It will have to be a complete fantasy anyway since no such perfect government has ever existed for Ohtaka to base hers on. You both bring up good points but nothing is even close to proven yet about what a Magi is supposed to become so don't get so serious about your theories =p

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i got to say that i will love to see this arc anime,this is one of the best arc that magi had and will have, it will be cool if salomon could return to life but we got aladin as current reincarnation/successor of salomon..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm I wonder if we'll get an early chapter this week, like it's the case for other mangas. I really hope so.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ryuusu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've heard that this week's chapter will be a double issue...does anyone know if that's true?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zoro Zoldyck's Avatar
    Country
    Iraq
    Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting chapter to say the least.. I really enjoyed it
    Too much foreshadowing though! I'm really starting to wonder what'll happen with Sheba and Solomon.. And who is gonna be Gyoguek(Yes I don't know how it's spelt) >_>

I'm gonna try to join in the discussions here more often! It motivates me more and makes me think about the story harder! :P

Magi, Naruto, One piece , Hunter x Hunter , Fate/Zero, YuGiOh

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusu View Post
    I've heard that this week's chapter will be a double issue...does anyone know if that's true?
    Yea, its true, but this is misleading. Its simply means the manga will count for TWO weeks instead of one, not that it will have double the content. All mangas are double issues when there are holidays and weeks get skipped. So we will get a normal chapter counting for two in the end
    Last edited by AlexGK; May 06, 2014 at 02:42 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone knows how long the Alamatoran Arc will last?

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we have 1/3 of the story already covered,maybe more. That means there's still 2/3rds of the story to cover.This arc will prolly be one of the longest arcs in the manga, especially if she keeps showing us all the romance between Solomon, Sheba and Arba.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this arc a lot and I wouldn't mind if it will keep going for a while. They way Ohtaka shows this arc is really nice, I always prefer detailed background stories instead of merely flashbacks of characters. Even if I'm so impatient, I can be very patient about what have happened in Alma Toran since how the story now is, it just really enjoys me a lot.

But I'm wonder... will there be a new chapter this week of Magi? Since I saw that SnB has a new chapter today and I hope that we will get chapter 224 soon. ^v^

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Well normally yes we'll get a chapter this week. All the weekly mangas are back I think. I was kinda hoping that it will come out earlier since it's generally what happens after the Golden week, but I doubt it.
    Last edited by ladylola; May 06, 2014 at 01:35 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we getting chapter 224 today or not??

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jillian92 View Post
    Are we getting chapter 224 today or not??
    We only have the raws. So probably, the actual release will be on Sunday, as always, and we will get a translated one by Monday

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it seems like arba is more likely to be the one who became gyokuen , i no longer believe that sheba is capable of being the one who became gyokuen

something seems off about arba pushing the two of them together, i may be wrong, but it seems like arba has other motives, or that she is already planning to leave for the darkside

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    it seems like arba is more likely to be the one who became gyokuen , i no longer believe that sheba is capable of being the one who became gyokuen

something seems off about arba pushing the two of them together, i may be wrong, but it seems like arba has other motives, or that she is already planning to leave for the darkside
    Ohtaka likes to blur the lines.I'm not saying that there's absolutely no possibility that Arba is Gyokuen, but if you look to all the evidence that we had before the start of this arc, it points to Sheba being Gyokuen not Arba. I think Ohtaka is deliberately making Sheba a likeable character, so that when she falls we'd still feel compassion for her. Tha author apparently doesn't like truly evil characters, all of her villains have a tragic background, even Falan is so nice that I really wonder how she became that bitch from SnB.
    About Arba's motives to get those two together, maybe she really thinks that they suit each other, and that Sheba will be the one to make Solomon happy.And that would have worked so well that Sheba totally eclipsed her, making Solomon more proud just like his father. Or like I said before she's a teleguided tool that David is using to make Solomon's followers fall into depravity, but she's not the one who will lead the rebellion, it's Sheba.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Ohtaka likes to blur the lines.I'm not saying that there's absolutely no possibility that Arba is Gyokuen, but if you look to all the evidence that we had before the start of this arc, it points to Sheba being Gyokuen not Arba. I think Ohtaka is deliberately making Sheba a likeable character, so that when she falls we'd still feel compassion for her. Tha author apparently doesn't like truly evil characters, all of her villains have a tragic background, even Falan is so nice that I really wonder how she became that bitch from SnB.
    About Arba's motives to get those two together, maybe she really thinks that they suit each other, and that Sheba will be the one to make Solomon happy.And that would have worked so well that Sheba totally eclipsed her, making Solomon more proud just like his father. Or like I said before she's a teleguided tool that David is using to make Solomon's followers fall into depravity, but she's not the one who will lead the rebellion, it's Sheba.
    good point, and for those very reasons i believed sheba would likely be gyokuen myself, it was not until last chapter that i began to be suspicious of arba, something just tells me she is going to see sheba and solomon together and she will become bitter, or vice versa, solomon will never be with sheba and her broken heart will lead to her depravity

we shall know very soon either way

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7