Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 76 Discussion/ 77 Predictions

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai 76 Discussion/ 77 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 76 Spoiler Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

this will be an Instant Win to Meliodias i mean every one know that Meliodias is unbeatable in swordsmanship too bad for Gilthunder

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Most likely:
    Gilthunder vs Meliodas
    Henricksen vs Arthur

-> I think that Gilthunder will fight against Meliodas because of their background history. Arthur knows that he has to fight Henricksen more serious than before or he'll face the same fate without the help of Meliodas this time. I am also curison about whom Ban will face. But, I wonder who'll finish this whole ritual to break the seal made by the maiden clan.

Helbram is defeated, Dreyfus is immobilised, Henricksen is fighting Meliodas and/or Arthur, Gilthunder does not know about Henricksen's scheme.
    Last edited by Koen; May 09, 2014 at 07:34 AM.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Gilthunder does not know about Henricksen's scheme.
    I honestly am not too sure about that if anything Gilthunder has proven to be most suspicious time and time again. Not only did he work with King, despite the propaganda that the Sins had killed his father, but also as we've seen unlike his peer Hauser he is fully aware of situation the king and princess are in. Considering that he certainly is in the loop regarding a lot of major discrepancies and the truth I wouldn't say he is entirely innocent. The fact that he doesn't appear to have qualms about all this lead me to think that is actually very suspicious.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

My impression about gilthunder is that he is simply pretending to be cruel and whatnot to figure out the truth. He is not strong enough to actually take a holy knight and he lacks the evidence to know there is something wrong here. Seeing him as he is I don't see him being straight up evil, it does not make sense IMO.

Gilthunder should be dealt with pretty quickly though, I don't think he is strong enough to actually handle full counter. Meliodas should be more than able to counter the attack at a level which gilthunder simply won't be able to handle IMO. The issue here is gilthunder finally finding what exactly he has been looking for. odds are he simply acts like that to get to the mystery surrounding his father's death.

Anyways, one way or the other hendricksen and gilthunder are at a disadvantage. Meliodas is insanely strong and odds are his only current power limited is his sword which is presumably not as good as a sacred treasure. Arthur has already proven he is strong enough to take on a holy knight himself. Gilthunder is someone we have no reason to think is on the level with a proper great holy knight and IMO it would be massively inconsistent with the rest of the story if he suddenly did. I think hendricksen will actually make a run for it soon enough. So far the only people left on his side are himself and that knight that kidnapped elizabeth which means one of them has to free the demons. Hendricksen seeing the odds against him would do well to simply run and that other holy knight with the teleportation technique is the perfect person to aid him in that. Then it is just a matter of breaking the seal. I doubt that other knight is going to do this alone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangabird.com/nanatsu-no-...-taizai?page=0

Full RAW.

That giant horn... is that the Horn of Cernunnos?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It does seem like that is the horn of cernunnos... Why is gods name was hawk sent there? It kinda seems like everyone who gets teleported ends up in the most inappropriate places possible.

Seeing the raw I get the impression that gilthunder is actually a bad matchup against meliodas and that gilthunder is actually aware of how to fight him. His ability, thunderbolt, should be at its strongest when at a range and using a lot of thunder however in the two times gilthunder and meliodas have fought gilthunder has done precisely not that. He has limited himself to using his ability on his sword to enhance his swordsmanship so to speak. I still can't fathom gilthunder being even comparable to a great holy knight, let alone "god damned" meliodas, so at least IMO the situation is that gilthunder is able to repel meliodas simply because he knows how to fight him. There is also the chance that the quality of their weapons has an impact here. Guila and jerico have weapons available which match the sacred treasures, gilthunder being a high ranked holy knight would also have something like that at least. Meliodas as far as we know has a pretty good weapon however it is entirely probable that it does not match a sacred treasure. It is just the start of the fight however it seems like gilthunder will be a more dangerous enemy than what I initially thought. I guess that to some degree the issue will be meliodas still holding back against gilthunder. Even with gilthunder having a proper way to fight using his full power without risking full counter and perhaps having a superior weapon it is extremely likely that meliodas simply will be too kind to just win the fight. His hellblaze exchantment seems to have quite a bit of power and it will presumably be much stronger now that he has a proper weapon (and even with a regular sword it seemed to be enough to kill that demon from before) however using it will likely outright kill gilthunder without him being even capable of defending himself. Its quite a complicated situation that meliodas is in.

Seeing that meliodas is going to be fighting alongside arthur, I wonder if arthur's abilities will actually be something that would be good for teamwork. Thinking about it, I wonder if full counter can be used to turn an attack against someone other than the one who cast it. So we could see arthur going at full strength against meliodas, then meliodas uses full counter, but the attacks goes against hendricksen and gilthunder. It would be a pretty good way to maximize the potential of two abilities.

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nico Brown's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah looks like that is in fact the horn. I wonder where Ban is though, I figured he would be the one fighting with the masked wizard.

Hendricksen looks so badass in all his panels. Even when he's fighting fucking Meliodas of all people, he still has that stoic look on his face. Talk about confidence in his own ability. I can't wait to see the moves him and Gilthunder come up with while tag battling Meliodas and Arthur. Should be great fight scenes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sylphe's Avatar
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Gilthunder impressed me ! He is really worthy of having the title of GHK if he is able to push down an armed Meliodas like that even if Meliodas is not at full power !
    But that is not very surprising, it was hinted twice that he at least was around that level !
    The first time when he confronted Meliodas in the forest where he claimed surpassing his father Zaratras known as the strongest HK ever and a second time when Jericho was making fun of his "Diamond" title while implying that Gil was a good candidate for becoming a GHK !
    Spoiler show

More importantly, i can't wait to know what Arthur and Meliodas were talking about together ! If Arthur joins the sins for at least a little bit of time, we might have quite the funny situations given the fact that Arthur seems to have a big sense of humour ! He's like a second Meliodas in a lot of aspects !XD
    Last edited by Sylphe; May 10, 2014 at 04:47 PM.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Arthur is unlikely to join the sins. After the current events it is likely the sins won't be persecuted criminals anymore however joining the sins will imply arthur joining the military of another nation or a group of criminals from another nation. It wouldn't make sense for arthur to join although he is likely to remain an ally to meliodas through the series as he is also based on a legendary character from arthurian legends. It would be interesting if he at some point gets his own spin off manga too considering he is the actual main character of arthurian legends. Arthur seems like he should be even younger than gilthunder so him reaching the level of the sins and perhaps even surpassing it is entirely plausible within a near future. I still don't see how gilthunder would actually be a proper candidate for great holy knight though. The range of power seems too wide IMO. So far the situation is like this when it comes to power comparisons.

King is more than a decent bit stronger than a great holy knight. In terms of volume of power helbram was supposed to be comparable to dreyfus and even then king easily beat helbram in the end.

Hauser is more than significantly weaker than a great holy knight. His attack combined with guila's did not cause any damage whatsoever to dreyfus and helbram in human form only took some limited damage thanks to incantations. Gilthunder, to his credit, did manage to avoid the attack (although it is plausible he pulled that of because he was the one most familiar with hauser).

Now, even under those circumstances hauser is still significantly weaker than helbram in human form considering he could not even lay a finger on him, helbram foderized him (and guila).

Then the implication is that hauser is more than a decent bit stronger than guila or jericho. Just being near gilthunther's thunderbold hurt them considerably and jericho was taken out by hauser even before guila used her explosion as far as we saw.

Now, guilthunder is likely stronger than hauser but by how much? Gilthunder is supposedly hauser's peer and while he is presumably the more talented of the two I can't imagine the difference in power actually being that huge, we are talking about gilthunder having the capacity to easily foderize several gilthunders (just reaching helbram's level in human form would do that though).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt that King is a lot stronger than a Great Holy Knight. Just because he was able to get the better of a heavily weakened Dreyfus doesn't mean much. Hell Im not sure if Hauser didnt yell out "NOOOOO" to make King aware of the sneak attack, not sure King would have reacted in time to block it.

For all we know Hendricksen could be the perfect counter for all of King's abilities kinda like how Gowther was able to affect Dreyfus due to his mental attacks.

I think Gilthunder and Hauser are around the same level. It seems Gilthunder has a different sword than he had earlier so I suspect that is his true weapon, maybe on par with sacred treasure. Hauser still has the same spiral sword when he was first introduced so its unlikely to be his sacred treasure-esque weapon.

And Im under the impression that since Cain has been carrying that sword for such a long time waiting to give it back to Meliodas means that it also is a special weapon likely on par with a sacred treasure too. It may not be Meliodas' treasure but you would be foolish to think its a regular sword considering we already saw him with one (during his fight with Dale) and it was no where near as impressive as this new one from Liz.

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Arthur is unlikely to join the sins. After the current events it is likely the sins won't be persecuted criminals anymore however joining the sins will imply arthur joining the military of another nation or a group of criminals from another nation. It wouldn't make sense for arthur to join although he is likely to remain an ally to meliodas through the series as he is also based on a legendary character from arthurian legends.
    Him being an ally to them is more plausible than becoming a SIN because of what being one implies. Also he is the king of a nation, which makes it even more difficult, because his duties. Him being from a different nation isn't too much of an issue here, I feel. Right now he is meddling in issues that aren't his nation's problems, though for good reasons but still. Plus I doubt all the Sins are from the same nation/kingdom.

@Nico: It seems Gilthunder is able to reforge his sword to different forms, so I don't think it's a wholely different sword, but simply different form using his abilities.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Him being an ally to them is more plausible than becoming a SIN because of what being one implies. Also he is the king of a nation, which makes it even more difficult, because his duties. Him being from a different nation isn't too much of an issue here, I feel. Right now he is meddling in issues that aren't his nation's problems, though for good reasons but still. Plus I doubt all the Sins are from the same nation/kingdom.

@Nico: It seems Gilthunder is able to reforge his sword to different forms, so I don't think it's a wholely different sword, but simply different form using his abilities.
    Him becoming an Ally seems like a given.
    I know it's fiction so it doesn't have to apply to our world *coughFatecough*, but fact is:
    Ban and Meliodas in Arthurian Saga's are names of Fathers who have sons which are Knights of the Round.

Was the Horn that which was mentioned by Ban or am I mixing something up why people seem to put some focus on that?
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Ah you're totally right I didn't even think about it like that. Gilthunder is definitely stronger but Im sure a serious Hauser isn't that far behind.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast