Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 325

Thread: Sasuke vs Naruto

  1. #211
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Stop copying me
    Yea. I agree completely.. It's really about time for Sasuke eye to do more or gain another rinnengan.
    Didn't even see your comment between the masses of text. If he'd even shown some of the standard Rinnegan techniques this would've required some actual thought. Although, even those abilities probably wouldn't make too much of a difference at this point, for the most part. As it stands the difference in raw power is just too ridiculously massive.
    Last edited by Impossibility; August 11, 2014 at 04:05 PM.

  2. #212
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narusasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    @MJ3
    Spoiler show


    I can see Sasuke fighting a whole lot better while not using Susanoo and Amaterasu ( and don't you think it's better as well? ) unless he uses the latter technique as an appropriate diversion on one occassion. Fighting Naruto while making use of his Rinnegan's ability will be more than enough to give Naruto difficulties. The Rinnegan's ability coupled with chidori variants is Sasuke's best bet since he can teleport near Naruto by switching places with one of Naruto's Gudōdamas and/or if Naruto throws one of his Rasengan variants at Sasuke, Sasuke can teleport Naruto in front of him leaving the latter fending off against his own techniques. That's right, it's much better like that than using Perfect Susanoo & Amaterasu, though I'm waiting for Sasuke to use the Six Paths technique, this way, this fight will be much more interesting to witness and Sasuke's gonna be one overpowered dude once he starts using these.
    This part is so far the most sensible post I've seen about sasuke even remotely standing a chance. However, naruto can leave his guodama's behind a clone to lure sasuke in. Sasukes eye power seems to have a (kind of). Short range and can only be used a few times. Naruto being able to fly and his long range techniques (BD, rasen shruiken et all) that obliterate is perfect for this. And his (apparent?) unlimited chakra at the moment supports this. He be pretty comfortable forcing sasuke to fight off his clones while bombarding him with bijuu damas and rasen shruiken from a safe distance. Sasuke's intellect is something we count On for him but naruto is no pushover in battle tactics either and recently narutos been doing all the work. Like their most successful moments have been him. Tactically and causing damage wise.

    ---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Kaguya saw Sasuke with her Sharingan. Can Naruto keep up that speed? It seems his speed is inconsistent, so it doesn't help as Sasuke should be able to react too. If being faster was enough, then the Raikage would have killed Sasuke already. No wait, Bee would have. Speed is redundant against a Sharingan user who is fast, all it does is help avoid the attacks.



    Maybe he didn't teleport Kaguya/Madara because he didn't know if Naruto would react? Has Sasuke teleported a living person?
    Wait so kaguya saw sasuke even though he teleported yet it wasnt enough to see naruto who speed blitzed her? How does that work? Raikage was getting the better of sasuke and would have killed him if he hadn't started using suasno, even sasuke saw from raikage's last attack he was in deep shit right before gaara saved him (and raikages leg too), killerbee stabbed sasuke with his knives even while Sasuke was trying to use his sharingan. He simply couldn't keep up killerbee killed him like what thrice (karin and juugo saved his ass). His sharingan only helped with genjutsu and amateratsu against killerbee and with the MS techniques against killerbee and his team. This is by the way but just to clarify a few things here. speed is not the most enough but its very important. Especially in a battle where sasuke is seemingly at a huge disadvantage.

    Also in both situations, sasuke and naruto already knew what they had to do, this isn't about reaction. In madara case, sasuke told naruto what to do, in kaguyas case, naruto came up with the reverse harem distraction specifically to get an opening to seal kaguya. There's no excuse for this except that he can't and that's indisputable until proven otherwise

    ---------- Post added August 12, 2014 at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was August 11, 2014 at 04:02 PM ----------

    The Greatest Tag Team!

  3. #213
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

    Kaguya grabbed Sasuke from behind. He can't see behind his head. That has nothing to do with reaction time or movement speed, and everything to do with eyesight. Naruto could sense her approach so he had an opportunity to escape. Naruto can sense Sasuke's Amaterasu and dodge, only to be hit by the Enton that erupts from it immediately after... or simply teleported INTO the flames. All the reaction time and foot speed in the world is useless against a foe he can pluck you out of space and time and drop you where he wants you to be.
    Technically, no. This was the first time Kaguya had used the ability to send her hands in. She hadn't done that before. Naruto has zero clue what happened as well. Had Naruto been Kaguya's target rather then Sasuke the same thing could have happened.

    ---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by narusasuke View Post
    Yes but he is much faster now. We just saw him rip off kaguyas hand with her not being able to react fast enough while earlier she dodged sasukes chidori even after he teleported with his rinnegan. That's saying a whole lot. Naruto can outlast sasuke, is faster and can fly. Still has bijuu power on his side and truth seeking balls. Its fair to assume they're roughly equal in strength but we've just not seen enough from sasuke and from what's happening currently, naruto wins
    Kaguya was low on chakra when she was hit by Naruto. It's not like she had any choice in the matter. Had she not used the dimensional shift against Sasuke, she would have been hit by him as well. So crediting Naruto because Kaguya was down in the dumps at that moment is not fair o Sasuke. I have yet to see any special foot speed feat from Naruto that beats Sasuke.

  4. #214
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narusasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    @shahdan
    They were in a gravity intensified dimension so she couldn't just dodge. After sasuke used ST to attempt to hit her, she changed dimensions, jumped up and evaded him completely. Not to mention he teleported directly behind her with chidori ready. Now naruto speed blitzed her and cut her arm off. If she could still dodge sasuke as such close range after shifting dimension, not crediting naruto for attacking her head on and wounding her is unfair to naruto. There's nothing suggesting she was down in the dumps, infact she battled sasukes PS immediately after.
    The Greatest Tag Team!

  5. #215
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Quote:
    They were in a gravity intensified dimension so she couldn't just dodge. After sasuke used ST to attempt to hit her, she changed dimensions, jumped up and evaded him completely. Not to mention he teleported directly behind her with chidori ready. Now naruto speed blitzed her and cut her arm off. If she could still dodge sasuke as such close range after shifting dimension, not crediting naruto for attacking her head on and wounding her is unfair to naruto. There's nothing suggesting she was down in the dumps, infact she battled sasukes PS immediately after.
    now , are we going to consider PLOT HOLE as Sasuke weakness and Naruto greatness ...

    Naruto speed is based on volume of his chakra , Kaguya has more chakra than him ...

  6. #216
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    now , are we going to consider PLOT HOLE as Sasuke weakness and Naruto greatness ...

    Naruto speed is based on volume of his chakra , Kaguya has more chakra than him ...
    I don't care how much chakra Kaguya has. He dodged her for a long time, he blitzed her openly. Case close.
    Even Kakashi did better then Sasuke vs a MORE powerful Kaguya. He hit her, Sasuke can't even manage that.
    How many times has Naruto hit Kaguya and how many times has Sasuke? Yeah... Who was more results with his tactics vs Kaguya? Oh right, Naruto again.

  7. #217
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by narusasuke View Post
    Wait so kaguya saw sasuke even though he teleported yet it wasnt enough to see naruto who speed blitzed her? How does that work? Raikage was getting the better of sasuke and would have killed him if he hadn't started using suasno, even sasuke saw from raikage's last attack he was in deep shit right before gaara saved him (and raikages leg too), killerbee stabbed sasuke with his knives even while Sasuke was trying to use his sharingan. He simply couldn't keep up killerbee killed him like what thrice (karin and juugo saved his ass). His sharingan only helped with genjutsu and amateratsu against killerbee and with the MS techniques against killerbee and his team. This is by the way but just to clarify a few things here. speed is not the most enough but its very important. Especially in a battle where sasuke is seemingly at a huge disadvantage.
    Sasuke didn't teleport on top of her, he teleported few distances away from her and ran at nowhere the same speed as Naruto, if I remember.

    Obviously. Sasuke even had the benefit of the Raikage making noise before he chopped Sasuke hard. Bee's kenjutsu was unorthodox. Eight swords and still pretty fast, Sasuke can't keep his eyes on all eight swords. Or knives.

    Twice. And the Sharingan also helped him dodge almost all of Bee's attacks, which would not have been possible even though Bee was moving linearly (reason why Sasuke could see and dodge, according to him?). I know speed is important, but it's not as much of a factor against a Sharingan user if he can keep up. Sasuke was able to keep up with most of the Raikage's movements and was fast enough to dodge most of Bee's attacks, and that's all he really needs unless he loses his Sharingan.

  8. #218
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Sasuke didn't teleport on top of her, he teleported few distances away from her and ran at nowhere the same speed as Naruto, if I remember.

    Obviously. Sasuke even had the benefit of the Raikage making noise before he chopped Sasuke hard. Bee's kenjutsu was unorthodox. Eight swords and still pretty fast, Sasuke can't keep his eyes on all eight swords. Or knives.

    Twice. And the Sharingan also helped him dodge almost all of Bee's attacks, which would not have been possible even though Bee was moving linearly (reason why Sasuke could see and dodge, according to him?). I know speed is important, but it's not as much of a factor against a Sharingan user if he can keep up. Sasuke was able to keep up with most of the Raikage's movements and was fast enough to dodge most of Bee's attacks, and that's all he really needs unless he loses his Sharingan.
    Sasuke vs Lee is the most appropriate example of how the Sharingan's predictive abilities are useless if the user's reflexes can't keep up with the movements of the opponent. This was evident in his encounter with both raikage and Killer B; he was completely bested in the speed department. Whether Naruto's reflexes are sharp enough to counter Sasuke once he jumps will be a decisive factor. Obito and Madara became quick enough to counter Hiraishin, however the former was bisected by Sasuke at base speed. I can only assume Madara's recklessness extended beyond allowing the biju to tail stomp him. With that in mind, it's likely Naruto is just as quick and with Sasuke's s/t downtime things are slightly in Naruto's favour.

    All things considered, Sasuke really shouldn't be able to compete with Naruto, but I get the feeling Sasuke's taijutsu and perfect execution of jutsu will give him the edge. I don't see Naruto winning.
    Last edited by Dutchy; September 01, 2014 at 01:15 PM.

  9. #219
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Sasuke didn't have his predictive abilities when he fought lee, he only got them when he was fighting naruto at VOTE. It is true bee and raikage completely bested sasuke in the speed department though. It goes to show how strong those 2 are and how the manga seemed to just forget about it.

  10. #220
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Sasuke vs Lee is the most appropriate example of how the Sharingan's predictive abilities are useless if the user's reflexes can't keep up with the movements of the opponent. This was evident in his encounter with both raikage and Killer B; he was completely bested in the speed department. Whether Naruto's reflexes are sharp enough to counter Sasuke once he jumps will be a decisive factor. Obito and Madara became quick enough to counter Hiraishin, however the former was bisected by Sasuke at base speed. I can only assume Madara's recklessness extended beyond allowing the biju to tail stomp him. With that in mind, it's likely Naruto is just as quick and with Sasuke's s/t downtime things are slightly in Naruto's favour.

    All things considered, Sasuke really shouldn't be able to compete with Naruto, but I get the feeling Sasuke's taijutsu and perfect execution of jutsu will give him the edge. I don't see Naruto winning.
    How was Sasuke bested in the speed department against Bee and Ae?

  11. #221
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    How was Sasuke bested in the speed department against Bee and Ae?
    Sasuke could only deal with linear attacks, and only really landed a hit on Ae bcause he snuck up behind him. Face to face, Sasuke actually lost sight of Ae and only managed to keep his head by maitaining Susanoo. Moreover, he needed Karin to help predict Bee's movements, which failed because was still fatally wounded and had his chest blown apart.

  12. #222
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Sasuke vs Lee is the most appropriate example of how the Sharingan's predictive abilities are useless if the user's reflexes can't keep up with the movements of the opponent. This was evident in his encounter with both raikage and Killer B; he was completely bested in the speed department. Whether Naruto's reflexes are sharp enough to counter Sasuke once he jumps will be a decisive factor. Obito and Madara became quick enough to counter Hiraishin, however the former was bisected by Sasuke at base speed. I can only assume Madara's recklessness extended beyond allowing the biju to tail stomp him. With that in mind, it's likely Naruto is just as quick and with Sasuke's s/t downtime things are slightly in Naruto's favour.
    Could Sasuke predict Lee's movements at the time? Doesn't seem like he could, so your point is moot. However, Sasuke vs. Bee/Raikage are better examples as Sasuke did have the complete, 3-tomoe Sharingan, and he proved that reflexes don't need to be near or on par with the opponents, just good enough thanks to the Sharingan. The Raikage and Bee may have bested Sasuke in the speed department, but it was pointless (except for Raikage when he went full speed) because Sasuke could still counter or react.

    Don't forget Susano'o giving Sasuke additional defense.

  13. #223
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Could Sasuke predict Lee's movements at the time? Doesn't seem like he could, so your point is moot. However, Sasuke vs. Bee/Raikage are better examples as Sasuke did have the complete, 3-tomoe Sharingan, and he proved that reflexes don't need to be near or on par with the opponents, just good enough thanks to the Sharingan. The Raikage and Bee may have bested Sasuke in the speed department, but it was pointless (except for Raikage when he went full speed) because Sasuke could still counter or react.

    Don't forget Susano'o giving Sasuke additional defense.
    If Sasuke didn't have any predictive abilities, then using the Sharingan against Haku would have been a total waste of chakra. Furthermore, Sasuke wouldn't have been shocked about not being able to read Lee's movements. Point stands. I acknowledged the importance of Susanoo, however it simply means once it's been activated he doesn't have to see the attack in order to defend himself, which isn't the same as being able to react. Moreover, he wasn't really able to counter Bee because it took mere seconds to completely overwhelm him and seconds to fatally wound him.

  14. #224
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    It would not have been as he could see some movements. I don't entirely understand the whole thing, but Sasuke noted how he could predict Naruto's movements when he got the third tomoe, and he used that to counter Naruto's attacks.

    He couldn't counter Bee's unorthodox kenjutsu style, there were eight swords to keep up with. And as I said, he countered Bee's beeline movements, which means or implies that if Bee didn't move linearly, then Sasuke would have been hit.

    But if Sasuke can react to Naruto, then it won't be easy for Naruto to land a hit. Speaking of which though, what happened to frog fu? Can it go through Susano'o?

  15. #225
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sasuke vs Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    It would not have been as he could see some movements. I don't entirely understand the whole thing, but Sasuke noted how he could predict Naruto's movements when he got the third tomoe, and he used that to counter Naruto's attacks.

    He couldn't counter Bee's unorthodox kenjutsu style, there were eight swords to keep up with. And as I said, he countered Bee's beeline movements, which means or implies that if Bee didn't move linearly, then Sasuke would have been hit.

    But if Sasuke can react to Naruto, then it won't be easy for Naruto to land a hit. Speaking of which though, what happened to frog fu? Can it go through Susano'o?
    I think it was a simple case of getting a power-up mid fight. I don't know about the single-tomoe Sharingan, but based on Obito's first use of Sharingan, the two-tomoe Sharingan is where the predictive ability starts and is greatly improved in the three-tomoe stage.

New Reply
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts