Quote Quote:
I lol'd. Yeah it's very possible but I wonder how they'd narrow it down to the right titan, unless they're waiting for all the titans to eat each other until one is left??? If that were the case, it could take a looong while...
What I mean is, the titans would eat ALL the humans, at which point one of those humans would be a shifter, and therefore the Titan who consumed him would therefore turn into a shifter, at which point they would snag him from there. The remaining surviving human amongst a horde of titans is likely a shifter... After all there won't be many surviving humans had all the walls been invaded. Or, all the titans were made to flush out the coordinate. Either way really, other than that I don't see much of a point since they are indicated they don't want to kill humans specifically

Quote Quote:
It's hard to tell whether or not their facing inward means anything...
Just an afterthought, I'm not trying to insinuate anything tbh. But you never know with that isayama!

Quote Quote:
They have only talked about their homeland, and Ymir talked about being killed if she went there. I don't think they want her to die, but Reiner and Bert apparently would have no say in this and no way to protect her if she followed them home. That seems to indicate there are stronger people than them there, at the very least.
Or strength in numbers, if they are ruled by a council? I just want to know more of their hierarchy :b I just find it strange their "leader" or "leaders" are not mentioned. Not even a little, ya know? Not even a "you know what he'll do to is if we fail..." They only indicate that there will be a dark destiny for them should they fail, but that may be a latent effect and not directly from their superiors. At any rate, an armored colossal titan with the speed of Annie and physique of Eren would make for a cool boss.

Quote Quote:
Well there's more to it than that, starting from Eren's dream in the first chapter, and the fact he's crying afterwards. I think the OP in the Time Leap thread is worth reading even if you don't want to think it could be true. A long, linear setup raises the bar in the event timeline manipulation takes place in a story. If it happens, there'll have to be painstaking attention to detail. It's a great challenge for a writer to take on, imo. There's nothing inherently bad about a time travel story line. It's how it's written that makes or breaks it.
That's very true! I'm just saying, the flow is so chronological it would be a shame to break it :') I could see something in the realm of future prediction, however? If memory wiping is possible, and all.