Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: 136th Floor

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 136th Floor

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    You've already decided his favorite champ, I see
    Chest size strong in this one

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I'm just being sarcastic, but you do hear stories of people having top-end PCs but still having issues. Shouldn't be a problem with a new install on a new machine though.

There's so many good things on there...hard to resist
    Well we will see. I'm still thinking about the OS... Not sure if I should let Win7 go just yet...

I heard some stories... Steam is merciless.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Chest size strong in this one

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    I learned from the best after all.
    Oh wow at my typo

And please, Uchiha's so bad.

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    BVB had many misfortune this season. Pretty much the half A-squad was injured for at least half of the season and they still managed to reach the quarter final of the CL, the DFB cup final and second place in the Bundesliga. Klopp is an outstanding coach and I believe him if he says that he stays. He didn't prolong this contract till 2019 for nothing... He would've been an awesome DFB coach though... =/

The match in Camp Nou will be very hard. If Barcelona scores at any point in the match, I think that would seal the deal...
    Ah! I wasn't aware that the team was crippled that much. It definitely then takes a very good manager to pull off what he did.
    I've not read about it here, but has the topic come up there, of Klopp being the national team's coach?

I'd say even if they score first, Atletico would still fancy themselves to get a chance at goal. That is unless Barca scores then chooses a precautionary approach to the remainder of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    No, there is still one matchday left in the turkish league. Galatasaray (2.) and Besiktas (3.) won their last match and are still one point apart. Both of them play their last match at home. Galatasaray against the 14th, and Besiktas against the 8th.

Sky-senpai summed up BVB's season pretty well. I usually take the statements of players and managers with a grain of salt, but Jürgen Klopp is one of the very few people I trust.

A slightly above-average Atletico from this season should be able to not lose against Barcelona's best performance of this season.
    Right, so that 2nd place is still up for grabs; cool. When did Fenerbahce clinch the league? They are at least 10 points clear of their nearest challenger.

Same here; with modern football heavily influenced by money rather than loyalty, a player can say one thing to the press, then do the other immediately after. But like you said Klopp fits into the category of one those whose character you really believe in.

Totally agree.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Right, so that 2nd place is still up for grabs; cool. When did Fenerbahce clinch the league? They are at least 10 points clear of their nearest challenger.
    Because other teams sucked hard *rubs salt on syx's wound*

Joke aside, they seriously sucked. Fenerbahce didn't have the roster brought together to dominate or anything. It was a weird season in which pretty much every team resigned from the early stages. There is an immense gap between the top three and the rest, too, more noticeable than it has been in recent times. Turkish football seems to have taken yet another step back.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well in Spain you have a similar situation. Only England has a more balanced league.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Fenerbahce clinched the league ~3 weeks ago on the 31st matchday. The turkish league has 34 matchdays by the way. Well, I would like to tell you more, but as I said before, I barely watched many games. But I know many people who think exactly the same like Haku about this season. The turkish league was, is and will be never as good as people said, say and predict. Too much going wrong in the heads of the federation and the higher ups of each team.

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean overall table-wise, it doesn't look that much different from the English league but there seems be huge gaps between the top positions to the rest; most 10points+ gaps. The english league has been particularly impressive this year. Long gone are the seasons when teams like Chelsea conceded less than 10 goals for the whole season or lost less than 5 games. Everyone can be beaten, it makes for an amazing neutral experience.

New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12