Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Why ?????????

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Why ?????????

so guys i dont know if you share the same though as me or not but the character Han Shinwoo in Noblesse needs to be made powerful cause i feel like strongly towards him because he is the first contract with Cadis Etrama Di Raizel and i dont know why but i just want him to be stong to support/friendship Rai like with Muza(the werewolf), i wish shinwoo could be something like the next Noblesse( possible ) , futhermore i wish to see Shinwoo and Seira together, i wish the author could make them go out so any ways tell me what you guys think or what should happen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why ?????????

Well, few guys here certainly agrees with your idea of Shinwoo as the next Noblesse. But as far as I am concerned I don't want it. Also given the trend till now in the story I'm sure Shinwoo won't live his ordinary life as that is Rai's wish.

Noblesse Forever!

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manga reader1 View Post
    so guys i dont know if you share the same though as me or not but the character Han Shinwoo in Noblesse needs to be made powerful cause i feel like strongly towards him because he is the first contract with Cadis Etrama Di Raizel and i dont know why but i just want him to be stong to support/friendship Rai like with Muza(the werewolf), i wish shinwoo could be something like the next Noblesse( possible ) , futhermore i wish to see Shinwoo and Seira together, i wish the author could make them go out so any ways tell me what you guys think or what should happen.
    I agree, I think all the school kids need to be more involved. They've kinda just been in limbo as characters for quite a long time. But I think the time for that is very much coming. Through Shinwoo ending up being Raizel's successor, as a Noblesse for the modern era, when he dies.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I agree, I think all the school kids need to be more involved. They've kinda just been in limbo as characters for quite a long time. But I think the time for that is very much coming. Through Shinwoo ending up being Raizel's successor, as a Noblesse for the modern era, when he dies.
    Ya but i dont get the Shinwoo being the Noblesse theory, it may be right may not be right but so far i dont see any thing particular about shinwoo in the story for him to be someone that important. I mean ya he is the most important human chara in the school but thats all about it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Ya but i dont get the Shinwoo being the Noblesse theory, it may be right may not be right but so far i dont see any thing particular about shinwoo in the story for him to be someone that important. I mean ya he is the most important human chara in the school but thats all about it.
    This is just my theory but it really arises out of the themes this series has kept going.

Think about the Nobles. The reason the previous lord gave for having them all into eternal sleep was because they couldn't adapt to a new world in which humans were powerful; and not something beneath them. They old group were all to set in thier ways including himself. So he passed the torch to the younger generation, who aren't as set in their ways.

What I see with Raizel is a time where it becomes necessary for him to do much the same thing. He's dying. But his power is still needed to protect the world from the strong who would abuse their power. So who would he trust with that kind of power. Frankenstein? I don't think so. He worries about him enough as it is. One of the Nobles? Can he really trust them to protect humanity? Maybe... but he's only knows them through the wall that their reverence for him puts between them.

When I think of all the people who Raizel really must feel like he knows to me Shin Woo seems like the clear choice to wield that kind of power without abusing it, he's just a simple good guy who's not afraid to fight in order protect others. It also would create a firm bridge to allow the Nobles to adapt to new times the way Shin Woo has helped him since the first day at Yeran Highschool. So I think he's just perfect for that role.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 05, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just my theory but it really arises out of the themes this series has kept going.

Think about the Nobles. The reason the previous lord gave for having them all into eternal sleep was because they couldn't adapt to a new world in which humans were powerful; and not something beneath them. They old group were all to set in thier ways including himself. So he passed the torch to the younger generation, who aren't as set in their ways.

What I see with Raizel is a time where it becomes necessary for him to do much the same thing. He's dying. But his power is still needed to protect the world from the strong who would abuse their power. So who would he trust with that kind of power. Frankenstein? I don't think so. He worries about him enough as it is. One of the Nobles? Can he really trust them to protect humanity? Maybe... but he's only knows them through the wall that their reverence for him puts between them.

When I think of all the people who Raizel really must feel like he knows to me Shin Woo seems like the clear choice to wield that kind of power without abusing it, he's just a simple good guy who's not afraid to fight in order protect others. It also would create a firm bridge to allow the Nobles to adapt to new times the way Shin Woo has helped him since the first day at Yeran Highschool. So I think he's just perfect for that role.
    Hmm i like that line of reasoning even though its not substantiated in the canon but it would be increadible to watch that and a season or 2 after that with shinwoo as the main chara... say after 4-5 yrs he got to be noblesse with franky guiding him in his duty kind of like tal but better.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm i like that line of reasoning even though its not substantiated in the canon but it would be increadible to watch that and a season or 2 after that with shinwoo as the main chara... say after 4-5 yrs he got to be noblesse with franky guiding him in his duty kind of like tal but better.
    It's certainly not the only possible way things could go but I'd say it's just as plausible as any other path the story could take at this point.

And what you describe is very much the way I'd imagine it would happen aside from the timeskip. I don't think that's too likely, too much of the fun stuff would be in that training period. The most probable path seems to me like it would take would be for Shin Woo to gain immense power but not really have much idea how to use it and be resolved to protect the nobles the way they protected him. And with Franky protecting his master's legacy and doing everything he can to help Shin Woo. So then we've got the potential for a great training arc with Franky and the only Blood Field user around...Raskeria. So I'd expect her character to be involved in a big way.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 05, 2014 at 11:38 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It's certainly not the only possible way things could go but I'd say it's just as plausible as any other path the story could take at this point.

And what you describe is very much the way I'd imagine it would happen aside from the timeskip. I don't think that's too likely, too much of the fun stuff would be in that training period. The most probable path seems to me like it would take would be for Shin Woo to gain immense power but not really have much idea how to use it and be resolved to protect the nobles the way they protected him. And with Franky protecting his master's legacy and doing everything he can to help Shin Woo. So then we've got the potential for a great training arc with Franky and the only Blood Field user around...Raskeria. So I'd expect her character to be involved in a big way.
    Its a pity seirra is already taken then

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a pity seirra is already taken then
    Ah, but now we reach my favorite part of this theory!

The Raskeria X Shin Woo X Seria love triangle.

----------------------------------------

Which is something that, if it actually were to happen, I don't think I'd ever be able to top in terms of making predictions. Considering I've been riding that ship since 2011.
    Last edited by Jammin; May 08, 2014 at 10:12 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe i m 1 of few who dont think Shinwoo ending up being Raizel's successor. i mean yes he was first contract with rai but he already have got result/reword/importance by bing rai's friend.

when u guys start talking about Shinwoo ending up being Raizel's successor u always forget that what rai need was/is friends and not successor. rai was alone for most of his life so shinwoo and others make their roles work by being his friends and let rai spend most of his time with his friends.

u guys know that shinwoo and others had 2 opportunity to know world of nobels and union but that was taken from them both time. so maybe they (Creator of Noblesse) didnt what him successor but he and others r true friends of rai
    Last edited by suraj5898; May 09, 2014 at 12:43 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    maybe i m 1 of few who dont think Shinwoo ending up being Raizel's successor. i mean yes he was first contract with rai but he already have got result/reword/importance by bing rai's friend.

when u guys start talking about Shinwoo ending up being Raizel's successor u always forget that what rai need was/is friends and not successor. rai was alone for most of his life so shinwoo and others make their roles work by being his friends and let rai spend most of his time with his friends.

u guys know that shinwoo and others had 2 opportunity to know world of nobels and union but that was taken from them both time. so maybe they (Creator of Noblesse) didnt what him successor but he and others r true friends of rai
    I dont think those 2 are mutually exclusive. He didnt look out for a successor and yes looked for friends but doesnt mean that he would not try to gain a successor if need be.
    Though i maintain on my prev statements about it being unfounded but I would love to see it happening.
    @ jamin come on man seirra is already taken by that rael guy (hope i got the name correct) he has improved from being a whiny brat to a decent chap.
    But isnt the lord too old for him ? I mean genrally speaking the lord looks like 25 or sth to me while shinwoo is like 17 or sth so noblesse age wise she seems some where in her 20 s while shinwoo is in teen
    not that it matters much in mangas

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

plus the only one i think that is fit to be the successor is shinwoo because he is the type to always help other no matter what race, so with rai's life expectancy decreasing, i think shinwoo is the only one who can fulfil rai's wish. but however i also feel like rai wont choose a succesor because the burden of being a noblesse is too much, so he doest want anyone to suffer

New Reply