Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 335 Discussion

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Berserk 335 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Berserk

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

Credits go to LOicos from sk.net
    Spoiler show

This is just an early preview. The chapter has 19 pages.
    Last edited by ladylola; May 20, 2014 at 06:39 AM.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Credits go to LOicos from sk.net
    Spoiler show

This is just an early preview. The chapter has 19 pages.
    Something wrong with the imagebam pic links, maybe they need to be re-uploaded to a different site? Here is the gallery with the pics: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/a5ac...3lzcavalv0c3b/

In any case, Griffith is putting on some show and harvesting souls? Developments sure took a big turn it seems, glad that Miura is not wasting chapters but is moving the plot forward, we shall see the true power of Griffith very soon.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Something wrong with the imagebam pic links, maybe they need to be re-uploaded to a different site? Here is the gallery with the pics: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/a5ac...3lzcavalv0c3b/

In any case, Griffith is putting on some show and harvesting souls? Developments sure took a big turn it seems, glad that Miura is not wasting chapters but is moving the plot forward, we shall see the true power of Griffith very soon.
    It should have been fixed by now(I replaced the links). Well yeah he's putting quite a show, I just wonder how Rickert will react to that, and the fact that apostles are now part of the Band of the Falcon. More importantly I'm curious about how Griffith will explain things to Rickert, and Rickert's interaction with Locus, who is by far the most "noble" apostle in Griffith's army.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It should have been fixed by now(I replaced the links). Well yeah he's putting quite a show, I just wonder how Rickert will react to that, and the fact that apostles are now part of the Band of the Falcon. More importantly I'm curious about how Griffith will explain things to Rickert, and Rickert's interaction with Locus, who is by far the most "noble" apostle in Griffith's army.
    Worst thing is that probably Griffith does not "brainwash" Rickert now, he is the only man who might be able to turn the tables on his whole kingdom. At this point Rickert without knowing it is working for Guts, if Griffith is left alone in the final battle without his army and blind supporters, our heroes get the upper hand. For now a showcase of his power will indeed be an annoying part as he gets to gloat around.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone on sk.net wondered that maybe Griff could use his powers to bring back the deceased members of the Band of the Hawk. I'm not that sure it could work with people who were sacrificed, and are now part of the vortex of the souls. Who knows maybe that's how Griffith does it, since he's a God hand he has access to the vortex, but these souls are so peaceful compared to the ones we saw in the vortex that drag the apostles when they die to the Abyss.
    Last edited by ladylola; May 20, 2014 at 07:01 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone on sk.net wondered that maybe Griff could use his powers to bring back the deceased members of the Band of the Hawk. I'm not that sure it could work with people who were sacrificed, and are now part of the vortex of the souls. Who knows maybe that's how Griffith does it, since he's a God hand he has access to the vortex, but these souls are so peaceful compared to the ones we saw in the vortex that drag the apostles when they die to the Abyss.
    That might be Griffiths God Hand ability, as in his special "technique" from what we have seen he seems to have the power to "humanize" and "make heavenly" the bad, ugly and worst things in the world, look at Falconia, it does not appear an "evil" person is running it, Griffith may have power of both some kind of heaven and hell within him allowing him to "calm" things down and make things appear angelic when they are devilish.^^

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah he's more like the Antichrist, or a false prophet. Either way I don't think Rickert will oppose Griffith right of the bat, but he will have doubts about him and the more time he spends in Falconia, the more he'll realize that this Griffith is different from the old one. I just hope that Rickert will still be by Guts side in the end, because he will need someone like him, even if it's just to fix the DS if it's damaged.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redon's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i mentioned before...i think griff will rezz the old band...to emotionally effect guts
    maybe,as a last resort after guts rips thru all the apostles....i have a feeling the elves are going to give guts a major power up...
    hopefully something to help him with the armor...i would love to see him use it like SPAWN used his cape......
    Spoiler show

that clam would have been a mere bump in the road if he could access the full potential of the armor
    Last edited by gnut; May 20, 2014 at 12:29 PM.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Griffith gives new meaning to the term "church and state are now one", the Falcon is a symbol of the state as much as it is a symbol of the church now. Consolidation of power and the institutions of the world, what more can a big bad villain want?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he's got the pope blessing people in his city...he truly a son of a b@$#h
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah poor Charlotte.She's going to bear Griffith's demonic child. I think her wedding must be getting closer. And after that it will be King Griffith
    Guts needs to get to Elfhelm fast, so he can finally cure Caska and get the full control of his armor, if the elf king can help in that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah poor Charlotte.She's going to bear Griffith's demonic child. I think her wedding must be getting closer. And after that it will be King Griffith
    Guts needs to get to Elfhelm fast, so he can finally cure Caska and get the full control of his armor, if the elf king can help in that.
    yeah,i believe the armor is key...full control of it....
    guts can go gundam -mech style on these giant apostles...

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

been meaning to bring this up before...
    the armor is like a vortex within itself...consuming the soul that wears it....
    is it possessed or it's own being...or like i said,a small purgatory?

are there numerous lost souls trapped within it...and the skull knight thru the help of the witch escaped it?
    Last edited by gnut; May 20, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

How can controling the armor can help him beat a God like being with powers beyond imagination ? We've seen manipulate space time, how can Guts even manage to beat that ?

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast