Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Berserk 335 Discussion/ 336 Prediction

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    How can controling the armor can help him beat a God like being with powers beyond imagination ? We've seen manipulate space time, how can Guts even manage to beat that ?
    Well the armor obviously had some effect on skull knight...he can slice thru time/space
    i'm only givin my thoughts on how guts can get god's hand power...i really don't see him ever,ever,ever trading his soul like griffith...never
    not after all that's happened to him...the armor is the only other power besides his new band of the hawks
    nothing more or nothing less...just my speculation
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

The armor would allow him to continue to fight without going berserk all the time. The major problem with it is that it makes him go mad, because of the beast, I even think that the more Guts uses it the stronger the beast becomes. Also it sucks the life of its wearer, Guts clearly suffers from wearing it, even losing his vision gradually. If these drawbacks were to be lifted by the Elf king then it should be possible for him maybe not to kill the GH with it, but at least he would be able to use it more efficiently. We tend to forget that Guts has another advantage in a way, and that is the DS. Schierke made a remark about its aura, that becomes stronger by killing apostles and magical creatures. If Guts continues to feed it all kind of magical creatures, then it could become like the Void sword in a way, or even something that could hurt a GH. Just my two cents about how Guts could fight the GH without losing his humanity.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like your theory...but,guts gathering another band makes me think he has what he has and that's it...only power ups from this stage
    i think between the elves and a gift from the mermaids he may be on his way
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see Guts beating the strongest apostles unless He gets control over the beast inside of him. as some of you have already said , Dragon Slayer may be able to hurt Grifith in the future. I dont really know what to say about 19 pages of this chapter, after so much waiting do we really gonna get 19 pages every month ? I call it BS.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    How can controling the armor can help him beat a God like being with powers beyond imagination ? We've seen manipulate space time, how can Guts even manage to beat that ?
    By being a fricking bad ass.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

More spoilers, thanks to RaffoBaffo at skullknight.^^

Spoiler show

Whatever this ceremony is, it seems that is what Rickert was invited to.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging from that last pic looks like Griffith is holding a burial for all who died in the last fight and also allowing the families of the lost to see the souls of the departed one last time to allow for a proper goodbye.

It's really hard to say if he's just putting on a show or truly sincere in his actions, on the one hand he is attempting to provide a kingdom of safety and peace but he arrived at that destination by killing his closest friends.

However when you put it into such a small perspective which in the sad reality of things is what it is, the amount of people he killed could be justified if it is for the better of the whole, while every life of course is precious and no life should be seen as lesser than the other, what Griffith appears to have in front of him atm may save many lives in the future.

When it comes to Rickert I imagine this is the convo he will have with Griffith, he will just show Rickert all that he has done with the great sacrifice of his close friends and how in the end they did die by his side to allow his dream to become a reality and in the end isn't that what his band was created for, to make his ideal a reality.

Of course it would be hard for Rickert to digest such a statement when he thinks of how everyone was killed in cold blood but he might also have a faint sense of reality that in truth they were all willing to die for Griffith and fight by his side and in a twisted sense it is exactly what they did.

Thinking of it like that does makes Gut's Berserk armor even more intriguing and the fact that pretty much for the whole story he has always been depicted as the villain in a sense with the terror he has caused across the country and while those close to him know the truth, the rumors that spread make it hard to believe what he's fighting for.

It would definitely be tough for him to pitch how he's fighting because of what Griffith did especially when you see the kingdom he has created and the way Gut's look battered up and a bit brutish. At the same time though Gut's cares more about Caska's well being and I bet he would gladly sheath his sword and live in peace with the elf kingdom if Caska was able to regain her memories and they could live a peaceful life. He isn't really a "hero" he just fights for his own cause and revenge, while he felt despair and fought across the country seeking for revenge he did later learn/discover what he truly wanted and it's for Caska to return back to normal.

At the end of the day I doubt this story is going to end in a big fight with Gut's and Griffith I"d see it ending in a more subtle open ended manner, it just isn't the kind of story that seems like it would end with Gut's winning and returning the world back to what it was, it feels like it could end with Gut's achieving what he wants and Griffth achieving what he wanted and them leaving it at that, and perhapsa potential epilogue of tragic proportion if Gut's allies decide to fight against Griffith to return order to the world.

It is to bad chpaters are so long in between, while it is interesting to see what Griffith is doing it's been years since we been waiting for the elven kingdom and it would be nice to finally see what happens there. Honestly at this point I wish he would just write a blurb to say whether or not Caska regained her memory and if she was doing it of her own free will. Just so much time waiting and anticipating what is going to happen when gut's reaches his objective and if he is able to reach his objective it's like the author has purposely taken this long to tell us the answer to put us in the mind of Gut's who's had to deal with this ever since the eclipse that not only took away all his friends aside from Rickert but also the love of his life sanity.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

TheWanderer, You cannot see the forest for the trees. Grifith and Guts will fight for sure. Its gonna be the "Tower of conviction" arc once again. Its like at that time when all the ppl thought they will be saved by the "angel" priest ,while he was an apostle, and he would kill/eat all of them if he killed Guts.

Grifith is one huge sin, lust for power, greed, sacrifice in friendship. He hasnt changed at all. Its like at that time when He told Guts to kill the king's brother. He would do everything to keep Falconia. On the other hand Guts has changed, he has risked his life many times to save Caska, other members of his team, and other ppl.
    We have Guts who is sacrificing himself, and Grifith who is sacrificing others. Even now hes sacrificing human soldiers, and let them be killed, just to keep his dream going, He could have changed into Femto and killed all enemies, but if that happened ,ppl wouldnt need a hero/new king and a new place Falconia anymore.
    All the shit happening is also a part of Grifith's dream b/c He wouldnt be able to get his kingdom if there woudnt be the enemy of all mankind. The only way to unite all mankind were some F*cked Up Creatures and things normal ppl dont understand. Why would Grifith need the united mankind? b/c he wanted the best of the best kingdoms, He wanted to rule the earth. No matter how You look at it, Its all part of Grifith's dream. Its not like Grifith's dream is saving the humanity. It's the Opposite.
    Last edited by killy-.-; May 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner RaffoBaffo's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    More spoilers, thanks to RaffoBaffo at skullknight.^^
    You're welcome

BTW, it's a mass funeral

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow so they changed the form of the bird from the holy sees religion.It looks really like a hawk now. Griffith is not only their king, but he has become a divinity in a way. And Sonia is his priestess XD Oh wait is that a reference to Excalibur? Neat.
    Last edited by ladylola; May 21, 2014 at 02:18 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The more I see Griffith the more difficulties I have to guess his goal. He realized his dream now, does he just want to have children and live happily for the rest of his life?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    He realized his dream now
    Why do you say that? Nothing has changed, Grifith has wanted to have his own kingdom since the start of the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Does he just want to have children and live happily for the rest of his life?
    Grifith doesnt care about kids or family, He could have got that long time ago before the eclipse.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killy-.- View Post
    Why do you say that? Nothing has changed, Grifith has wanted to have his own kingdom since the start of the manga.

Grifith doesnt care about kids or family, He could have got that long time ago before the eclipse.
    His dream was to have a kingdom. He has a kingdom now, so his dream his fulfilled. For that reason he betrayed his comrades. When I see him still acting as if he was a nice guy, I wonder what he is planning. He will (or is already?) marry the princess and he certainly won't stop there.

He was planning to create his kingdom, having a family with someone other than Charlotte after all his efforts since he was the leader of the original Hawks would be weird and/or not good for the perfect reputation he sought. Plus she was the princess. It's not as if he didn't try once.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He's not a king yet. He doesnt care about the princess, all he needs is her royal blood. I think Grifith will atack elfs and other good creatures after he defends the Falconia and become an emperor.

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast