Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80

Thread: Berserk 335 Discussion/ 336 Prediction

  1. #31
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by killy-.- View Post
    He's not a king yet. He doesnt care about the princess, all he needs is her royal blood. I think Grifith will atack elfs and other good creatures after he defends the Falconia and become an emperor.
    I wasn't saying that he cares for her. She is nothing but a pawn.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    His dream was to have a kingdom. He has a kingdom now, so his dream his fulfilled. For that reason he betrayed his comrades. When I see him still acting as if he was a nice guy, I wonder what he is planning. He will (or is already?) marry the princess and he certainly won't stop there.

    He was planning to create his kingdom, having a family with someone other than Charlotte after all his efforts since he was the leader of the original Hawks would be weird and/or not good for the perfect reputation he sought. Plus she was the princess. It's not as if he didn't try once.
    Iv reread the eclipse part and i think this is his goals now:
    http://i36.mangareader.net/berserk/13/berserk-26563.jpg
    http://i4.mangareader.net/berserk/13/berserk-26564.jpg
    He most like want to take over the entire world and put it to eternal darkness, all those livings in his castle right now are sure ment to be sacrifised for an ritual of some sort, there is no other purpose for Griffith to have them at all.

    Plus the women he always wanted is Casca.

  3. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Iv reread the eclipse part and i think this is his goals now:
    http://i36.mangareader.net/berserk/13/berserk-26563.jpg
    http://i4.mangareader.net/berserk/13/berserk-26564.jpg
    He most like want to take over the entire world and put it to eternal darkness, all those livings in his castle right now are sure ment to be sacrifised for an ritual of some sort, there is no other purpose for Griffith to have them at all.

    Plus the women he always wanted is Casca.
    Hmm I don't think his original plan is to sacrifice everyone. Putting the world in eternal darkness doesn't necessarily involve sacrificing everyone to the IoE. To me it has more to do with creating chaos and despair around the world, by making people believe that their llives are in danger, and they are putting the blame on the magical creatures. But if a giant eclipse would happen , I think it would be because Griffith's kingdom will fall, because of Guts and co's interference, or simply because people will realize that Griffith is deceiving them. When that time comes I think he will sacrifice everyone in Falconia, but I doubt that it was his original intention to do so, he will be forced to. Again Griffith did all this because he wanted to have his own kingdom, we don't even know why he wants to be king that badly, maybe he originally wanted to change the world and make it a better place, without wars and discrimination etc, right now he prolly wants to be king because it's part of the God Hand's agenda.
    I always thought that Griffith was asexual, and didn't really care for women.
    Last edited by ladylola; May 23, 2014 at 06:58 AM.

  4. #34
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    Are we even sure he wishes to put the world in eternal darkness or whatever is that ? I dunno, but during the ceremony, the Idea of Evil told him " Do whatever you want "

    Now Griffith realized his dream, good for him, are we sure he won't clash against the other God Hand ? That's not something that would surprise me to be honest at some point

  5. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Are we even sure he wishes to put the world in eternal darkness or whatever is that ? I dunno, but during the ceremony, the Idea of Evil told him " Do whatever you want "

    Now Griffith realized his dream, good for him, are we sure he won't clash against the other God Hand ? That's not something that would surprise me to be honest at some point
    I think that Slan or some other God hand specifically said that AFTER the eclipse, in Albion I think. The IoE telling Griffith to do as he wants is just because he can control destiny, so even if Griffith/Femto does what he wants, in the end he will only be fulfilling his destiny.

  6. #36
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    I always took it the Idea of Evil....was acknowledging Griffith as a god.
    The IoE I thought was telling Griffith he could in fact create his own destiny.
    Maybe I read it wrong,but I thought the whole statement that the IoE was a part of Griffith...deep within his heart(not conscious like regular humans)and Griffith's desires were it's own....
    In hind sight...if the IoE manipulated conscious of humans and blood relations...then in fact humans created Griffith.
    Once learning that humans created also his suffering,i think his mental state is really beyond fixing.

    I agree...he wants to create darkness,maybe making Falconia the only city/kingdom that light truly shines upon....herding the sacrifices and also getting the pleasure of being "savior".
    I say this because,hate/fear/loneliness/despair all feed the IoE...only making Femto stronger...
    I believe this is why he was so insistent that Guts watch the rape of Casca...because it would make guts sacrifice stronger.



    His,dream....well,what else could he need or want...he is the king of gods already.
    Last edited by gnut; May 23, 2014 at 03:29 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #37
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,336
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    This is all provided that there is no God in the world of Berserk. If there is a positive God, unlike the 5 demons and the idea of evil, something like the idea of good, tho I am not sure if Miura really is a fan of dualism. If Guts somehow with magic, or with the help of magical creatures like those in the Elf kingdom can somehow get to the idea of good, or well the good god maybe he can have some power to rival Griffiths god abilities? So far Skull Knight seems like the person to mostly resemble a messenger of a positive god.

  9. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    I was thinking the same. Maybe there is a god, or more like a goddess. A mother Goddess would be an interesting concept, something that Miura kinda implemented in Gigantomakhia. We know that the IoE is born from the bad feelings of humans, and that the world existed long before that, so if it turns out that the magical creatures are connected to a good god, then there is still hope for humanity. And that's why I think the merging of layers happened, to destroy all the magic in the world. A world without magic would be completely under the God hand's control.

  10. #39
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,336
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    I was thinking the same. Maybe there is a god, or more like a goddess. A mother Goddess would be an interesting concept, something that Miura kinda implemented in Gigantomakhia. We know that the IoE is born from the bad feelings of humans, and that the world existed long before that, so if it turns out that the magical creatures are connected to a good god, then there is still hope for humanity. And that's why I think the merging of layers happened, to destroy all the magic in the world. A world without magic would be completely under the God hand's control.
    Yes but the God hand use magic as well, provided there is also good and bad magic. Again dualistic. We have seen the bad side of the world too much, tho if there is a church then there ought to be some kind of God before the God Hand came to power in the world. There might have been an age of light, and this age of the falcon is the false age of light, the age of darkness, due to the people thinking that this is the light they once knew.

    Apostles seem like bad magic creatures, while elves good, I wonder how far the cut goes, like the sea god was a bad creature, some of those creature we saw are probably both of evil and good character, the dragons and so forth, but it would appear Griffith has a hand on some of the good side as well.

  11. #40
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    I don't think there is a good God in Berserk. Otherwise he would have done something long ago. Isn't it the reason why Guts is atheist? Farnese was a creepy fanatic when she was Christian and the other guy with his book as well(forgot his name). Faith is useless in Berserk world, the only thing that Griffith seemed to fear was Schierke's master and her mysterious powers.

    PS: I am not criticizing the Christian religion, just giving my opinion based on what I read in Berserk-verse.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

  12. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    dans ton cul!
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    What about Pagan gods? Surely these must have existed before Gaiseric started his inquisition against the Pagans. We don't know yet how the world in Berserk was 1000 years ago, and even before, but if such gods existed, then they must have lost their power because people don't believe in them anymore. We saw that people who followed blindly the holy sees religion can't see elves for example. If these gods were there, then they could be in dormant state, or have been destroyed by the God Hand.I'm just saying it would be interesting to have another religion that the holy sees, and it's most likely the case since the holy sees religion seems to have appeared around Gaiseric's time.
    And yes Josef K, I think there is good and bad magic. The Hydra that we saw devouring unicorns could be bad, but then again there are creatures in Qlipoth that weren't bad. I think it's all relative, and in the end the only real bad ones are the God Hand, who are demons by definition, even though they were depicted as angels before.
    Last edited by ladylola; May 24, 2014 at 02:24 PM.

  13. #42
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    to me there is a good being...just like the IoE...has to be....
    the IoE told griffith he had a choice....he chose to become femto
    he could easily become the savior of mankind....

    here griffith ask if the IoE made him go thru everything he did....
    Spoiler show


    but,the IoE responds...."it was established you would be here in the distant past"
    Spoiler show


    who decided "it"....not IoE nor humans who influence IoE...must have been "god"
    Last edited by gnut; May 24, 2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  14. #43
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    How long will we have to wait until the next chapter?

  15. #44
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Under a rock
    Country
    Morocco
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    As long as it takes

  16. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne Gantz room.
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Berserk 335 Spoiler Thread

    The elf king will make the plot on Guts end move forward he will probably ask Guts to help stop the god hand.
    June 20th ish new chapter maybe? Thats around the time I get my new car so joy joy

    Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts