Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Berserk 335 Discussion

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berserk 335 Discussion/ 336 Prediction

in which case... no. haha.

it has to be griffith because it had always been griffith. i would be deeply disappointed if it turned out otherwise. Like some shounen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    I predict 2 more chapters for the year. There could be some development on Guts, Caska and the rest of the crew. I think at this point, the series is coming close to a conclusion and maybe that's why, Miura is taking his time to figure out how to properly end Berserk.

Unless there's someone else, besides Griffith, that Guts needs to fight.
    Just 2 more chapters? That's a little pessimistic, don't you think? Even if Miura were to release only a chapter per month, we could get 4 or 5 chapters. Well 2 is fine, as long as he finishes with Rickert and the Falconia stuff, and we move on to Guts and co. I'm sure many will feel the same, that I'd be really glad if they were to reach Elfhelm by the end of the year.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aazholh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Rickert will confront Griffith about sacrificing the Band of The Hawk. Submitting to Griffith's grandeur would be validating their deaths. Unless he fears for Erica's well-being. His plan might be to learn what he can and get the hell out of there.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aazholh View Post
    I think Rickert will confront Griffith about sacrificing the Band of The Hawk. Submitting to Griffith's grandeur would be validating their deaths. Unless he fears for Erica's well-being. His plan might be to learn what he can and get the hell out of there.
    Ya I honestly see Rickert yelling at Griffith demanding answers, and everyone going wide eyed and "da fuq you talking to jesus like that for you little shit?" Griffith will likely respond in a way Rickert wasn't expecting. I dunno give him a hug or grab his balls or something.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Griffith will probably say they were all wonderful soldiers that built my bridge to my dream. Thats what the vision in his head was he was piling on bodies to make it to the castle. You know a antagonist in this case could say to Rickert he has Erica as hostage but I feel like Griffith doesn't feel anything could bother him. Right now he feels untouchable no body what anyone says. Even when he saw Guts again he felt untouchable but caska baby made him feel something. Seems like thats his only would be weakness.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought about us being shown Griffith surounded by ascending
    souls to let the inhabitants of falconia have a nice farewell...
    ... makes for great propaganda,
    But what if he gathers them for another cause:
    We know that the members of the godhand
    manifested outside the eclipse
    - Slan during rape and orgies Troll Cave / Tower of Conviction (Lust)
    - Conrad in the plague ridden town Laban (Disease)

maybe the God (or rather Devil) behind the Godshand needs souls to manifest
    this also fits into the whole deceiver of the white sheep Antichrist theme.

Also people mentioning an eclipse, I wonder if that's still happening in this
    knew merged world.

"The Interstice is the layer of existence between
    the physical world and the Astral world.
    "

I always thought of the Eclipse as an manifestation of that place
    but since there is no more difference between the Astral world
    and the physical world...

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Just 2 more chapters? That's a little pessimistic, don't you think? Even if Miura were to release only a chapter per month, we could get 4 or 5 chapters. Well 2 is fine, as long as he finishes with Rickert and the Falconia stuff, and we move on to Guts and co. I'm sure many will feel the same, that I'd be really glad if they were to reach Elfhelm by the end of the year.
    Looks like 2 chapters left for this year, isn't that far fetched now that it's August. Here's hoping for the next 4 months though. lol.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like 2 chapters left for this year, isn't that far fetched now that it's August. Here's hoping for the next 4 months though. lol.
    It does look like we'll only get a chapter per month from now on lol. The next one is dated for September, if he works on a chapter for the remaining three months we could get more than 2 chapters before the end of the year. Anyway it's still better than not having a chapter at all. Here's hoping that next year his pace picks up a bit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    It does look like we'll only get a chapter per month from now on lol. The next one is dated for September, if he works on a chapter for the remaining three months we could get more than 2 chapters before the end of the year. Anyway it's still better than not having a chapter at all. Here's hoping that next year his pace picks up a bit.
    I seriously am hoping for more chapters after September, but I'm thinking that the manga and anime industries as a whole are about to get a overhaul change in ownership by American corporations. There's a slight possibility that, in order for these two industries to survive the next 50 years is to give into these financial conglomerates.

And it wouldn't surprise me if, Miura is working on a deal with DC and Warner Bros. regarding his Berserk manga. It sounds farfetched, but nowadays I'm not counting any possibilities out. Studio Ghibli just close their doors. What's next for the business world of Anime and Manga as a whole, it's gonna change big time.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously am hoping for more chapters after September, but I'm thinking that the manga and anime industries as a whole are about to get a overhaul change in ownership by American corporations. There's a slight possibility that, in order for these two industries to survive the next 50 years is to give into these financial conglomerates.

And it wouldn't surprise me if, Miura is working on a deal with DC and Warner Bros. regarding his Berserk manga. It sounds farfetched, but nowadays I'm not counting any possibilities out. Studio Ghibli just close their doors. What's next for the business world of Anime and Manga as a whole, it's gonna change big time.
    Ugh just the sound of it makes my skin crawl. I don't want to see any of these companies(mostly WB) get Berserk's rights, they already screwed up the movies.I don't know if the manga publishers in Japan have a lot of financial problems(they prolly do), but the industry weights a lot, the Japanese government is taking lots of measures to protect it from piracy, so I don't see Japanese companies being sold to the American ones, at least not in the near future.Also about Studio Ghibli they're not closing completely, they just stopped making movies( which is kind of the same if you ask me).
    About Miura's schedule it will prolly take a while before he goes back to releasing chapters on a more regular basis if that ever happens. Maybe he's trying to stretch it because we're almost at the conclusion?
    Last edited by ladylola; August 06, 2014 at 07:58 PM.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6