Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What will the 3rd Elder and The Lady Werewolf do?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • They will Run

4 36.36%
  • They will Fight.

2 18.18%
  • They will Surrender

1 9.09%
  • The 3rd Elder will slip away and leave The Lady Werewolf.

2 18.18%
  • The Lady Werewolf will suddenly point to the 3rd Elder and yell " It was all his idea!".

1 9.09%
  • Other (Please post)

1 9.09%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse 320 Review

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse 320 Review

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Actually we do know who were responsible for it. It were the 6 traitors and the Union elders. Rai said that Zarga, Urokai and co were at the root of it all.
    I never said anything about not hating humans. I said working with humans. Joining forces with humans. This is what the werewolves are doing. They still hat humans but are working with them and that is what will offend Muzaka.
    Yeah, but we have no evidence that they were Union at that time. And even beyond that Muzaka doesn't seem to know any of that stuff. He seems to be after humanity in a very general way, not the Union specifically and not the Ex-Clan leaders. So I really don't see anything that they are doing that would offend Muzaka.

If he was angry at anybody for the Wolves joining the Union it would be the new Werewolf Lord, not Kentas or the Lady Werewolf.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Yeah, but we have no evidence that they were Union at that time. And even beyond that Muzaka doesn't seem to know any of that stuff. He seems to be after humanity in a very general way, not the Union specifically and not the Ex-Clan leaders. So I really don't see anything that they are doing that would offend Muzaka.

If he was angry at anybody for the Wolves joining the Union it would be the new Werewolf Lord, not Kentas or the Lady Werewolf.
    Who do you mean? The Union already existed at the time Rai and Franken met for the first time. And the human organization are the representatives of the humans so they count as a human organization and are also a prey for Muzaka.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Who do you mean? The Union already existed at the time Rai and Franken met for the first time. And the human organization are the representatives of the humans so they count as a human organization and are also a prey for Muzaka.
    Did they? Can you link me a page that says that? Or indicates that in any way?

As far as I know we have absolutely nothing linking anybody but the ex-clan leaders to what happened. The only link to humanity that I'm aware of is that Muzaka "thinks" humans did something. Humans, not the Union.

He doesn't seem like he has any idea that he was set up to fight Raizel and nor has thier been any indication he knows the Union even exists. So I really don't see why he'd feel the need to punish any Werewolf involved with it. What's the motivation there? I just can't see it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Karias was the one that attacked the two elders first I wonder if the 3rd might use that fact to justify their fight and try to get out of this troublesome situation? Raskreia looks pissed and might try to kill them anyway but with Rai being near death I think it's possible that she might let them off the hook since Rai might be her priority right now. As for the other fight going on i wonder if it's Gejutel or Kaye that will face Kentas? I get the feeling that all 3 (Kentas, the 3rd and 5th) will make it out of this alive because they all seem to bring something more to that table.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do I get the feeling that Karias didn't get permission to come to Korea, and the Lord isn't happy with him.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that Karias didn't get permission to come to Korea, and the Lord isn't happy with him.
    Haha, oh my god. I never even thought of that.

That would certainly explain what brought her here. Karias running away from home.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Union existed even before the creation of Dark Spear (acc. to 9th & Franky's conversation). We got hints of Union/Humans mingling with nobles when Franky blamed them for offering contracts to satisfy their own greed. Also, that zombie clan leader got Tesamu's pendant from the Union goons (the pendant which made Franky berserk which ultimately led to the contract between Rai & Franky). So we can say that traitor clan leaders & Union were involved in Muzaka incident. Frankenstein said that other people were involved in the incident 820 years ago besides traitors.

Noblesse Forever!

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Did they? Can you link me a page that says that? Or indicates that in any way?

As far as I know we have absolutely nothing linking anybody but the ex-clan leaders to what happened. The only link to humanity that I'm aware of is that Muzaka "thinks" humans did something. Humans, not the Union.

He doesn't seem like he has any idea that he was set up to fight Raizel and nor has thier been any indication he knows the Union even exists. So I really don't see why he'd feel the need to punish any Werewolf involved with it. What's the motivation there? I just can't see it.
    Read the post of strixflash.
    The Union is where Frankenstein got the DS from. So the Union already existed at the time Rai and Frankenstein met for the first time. Besides that Franken told the 9th elder that he once was working with the Union and then the Union betrayed Franken and that is why Franken destroyed all his researches so that the Union will never get hold of them.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Would be funny.
    But would the lord then personally come to Korea? I mean she could easily sent word to Rajak and Rajak would have told Rai and Rai would have sent Karias back home.
    I think she came to give Rai a new parings of earrings made out of her blood. Seeing that Franken nearly dies everytime he makes a seal I think that the lord is feeling responsible for the state Rai is in and at least wants to preserve Rais life-force a bit.
    Last edited by Mohsen; May 08, 2014 at 05:06 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Franken is responsible for creation of DS in one way or another as Union made it after studying his hypotheses and theories.

Noblesse Forever!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Union existed even before the creation of Dark Spear (acc. to 9th & Franky's conversation). We got hints of Union/Humans mingling with nobles when Franky blamed them for offering contracts to satisfy their own greed. Also, that zombie clan leader got Tesamu's pendant from the Union goons (the pendant which made Franky berserk which ultimately led to the contract between Rai & Franky). So we can say that traitor clan leaders & Union were involved in Muzaka incident. Frankenstein said that other people were involved in the incident 820 years ago besides traitors.
    Ah, your talking about this bit in Chapter 308. I'd forgotten about that and it does indicate that the Union existed back then. But they still aren't linked to the Muzaka incident are they?

The necklace links the traitors to the Union but it doesn't link them to the Muzaka. In fact it could be argued that the Muzaka incident would have been the last thing humans/Union would have wanted. As giving a Werewolf Lord a grudge against humans a terrible plan from a human/Union standpoint. It's the ex-clan leaders and the current Werewolf Lord that benefited. The clan leaders because it would remove Raizel and the Werewolf Lord because it got Muzaka out of the way; the get all the benefits and the humans, and the Union along with them, get the blame if things go sideways.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, your talking about this bit in Chapter 308. I'd forgotten about that and it does indicate that the Union existed back then. But they still aren't linked to the Muzaka incident are they?

The necklace links the traitors to the Union but it doesn't link them to the Muzaka. In fact it could be argued that the Muzaka incident would have been the last thing humans/Union would have wanted. As giving a Werewolf Lord a grudge against humans a terrible plan from a human/Union standpoint. It's the ex-clan leaders and the current Werewolf Lord that benefited. The clan leaders because it would remove Raizel and the Werewolf Lord because it got Muzaka out of the way; the get all the benefits and the humans, and the Union along with them, get the blame if things go sideways.
    The Union wants to rule freely over the humans no over the whole world. There are 3 beings that stood in their way. Muzaka,The old Lord and Rai. They knew through the 6 traitors that the old Lord planned to enter eternal sleep soon. That leaves two problematic beings for the Union and these were Muzaka and Rai. So yeah the Union mainly had their hands in what ever caused Muzaka to loose it and Rai trying to stop him. Rai couldn't be defeated by anyone. So they made his best firend go berserk and Rai using his power to stop him.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2