Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: diamond jozu Doesnt Have a Devil Fruit

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xitalisk's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

diamond jozu Doesnt Have a Devil Fruit

Keeping it simple here guys i think diamond jozu doesn't have a DF but its his Haki.
    it just manifests as diamond kinda like sanji's Diablo Jamble i could be completely wrong but it would be cool
    Last edited by xitalisk; May 06, 2014 at 07:12 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: diamond jozu Doesnt Have a Devil Fruit

you sir are heaps off your face.

DIamond diamond fruit. enough said.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Boring....... are you a fan of Bleach lol but seriously why not haki his power doesn't seem like a DF its defiantly not Logia and it doesn't fully fit Paramecia either

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...an_Iceberg.png

he has pushed himself beyond the limits of ordinary human only people in one piece capable of such feats of strength usually have tremendous Haki

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...a3/Jozu_df.png

Jozu proved himself a proficient user of Busoshoku Haki when he successfully attacked and harmed Logia users in two separate instances. He launched a devastating surprise attack against Crocodile that knocked him a great distance back and injuring him. Later, he launched another surprise attack against Admiral Aokiji, which shattered his ice form and caused the Admiral to bleed from the mouth.

So Why does it have to be a DF maybe he got the nickname Diamond because of his unusual Haki
    Last edited by xitalisk; May 06, 2014 at 07:36 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xitalisk View Post
    Boring....... are you a fan of Bleach lol but seriously why not haki his power doesn't seem like a DF its defiantly not Logia and it doesn't fully fit Paramecia either

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...an_Iceberg.png

he has pushed himself beyond the limits of ordinary human only people in one piece capable of such feats of strength usually have tremendous Haki

Jozu proved himself a proficient user of Busoshoku Haki when he successfully attacked and harmed Logia users in two separate instances. He launched a devastating surprise attack against Crocodile that knocked him a great distance back and injuring him. Later, he launched another surprise attack against Admiral Aokiji, which shattered his ice form and caused the Admiral to bleed from the mouth.
    Why wouldn't it fit as a Paramecia? There are other Paramecias that affect the body in a comparable manner; Luffy and Daz Bones come straight to mind.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

first off his body becomes diamond? doesn't appear to it more looks like his body becomes encased in diamond he was able to block mihawks attack (Haki Slash) taken head on, but Aokiji freezes him and he Loses an Arm
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgu...tart=0&ndsp=15

If his body was diamond such attacks wouldn't work

1. To cut Dazz Zoro had to be able to cut steel
    2. Enel cant shock luffy
    3. Diamonds cant be frozen.........

So can Diamonds Freeze?

Not that I'm aware of! They are the hardest natural substance after all. They were made over a million years ago. Diamonds have survived every type of Climate Change and Catastrophe. Diamonds are even located in some of the Coldest Places on Earth: the Frozen Rock of the Arctic Tundra. So will a little Cold and Frost bother them? I'm thinking not!

If Diamonds did Freeze in ice, it would give new meaning to "On the Rocks!" Hmmmm....

But hold on... Let's stop and think about this for a second...

If we back up and change the way that we're thinking, you'll see that

YES, Diamonds Can Freeze!

What?

It's true. Diamonds have a melting point of 3550c (6422F). This means that if you melted a Diamond under these Extremely Hot Conditions (Like the Earth did when it created them), then let them cool off, then Yes... Technically these Diamonds would "Freeze" up again as they cooled.

They would turn back into a Solid Black Chunk of Pure Carbon! How pretty! Would you like to wear one of those instead of your Beautiful, little Diamond? Doubtful!

The bottom line:

No! Diamonds Don't Freeze!

Diamonds are already "Frozen" in time!
    Last edited by xitalisk; May 06, 2014 at 08:05 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol I wonder what Diamond stands for if it's not for his fruit. If I'm not mistaken back at Marineford, Oda didn't show the effect of armament haki, the black shading I mean.We didn't even know what was Haki either, and if there were other types, other than the Haoushoku. My point is that it makes no sense for Oda to use the diamond shape to show that Jozu used Busoshoku haki, since Oda didn't show the effect of Busoshoku to begin with! But it was hinted, as Jozu who most likely is a Paramecia could hurt a Logia like Crocodile.
    But even though Jozu's fruit is pretty strong, he ironically got his ass kicked by Doflamingo, who is also a Paramecia.And I even doubt that Haki could stop Doflamingo's strings.
    Last edited by ladylola; May 06, 2014 at 08:21 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Australopithecus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, Mr. Xitalisk. You have some nice ideas. I like them very much. I just want to share my thoughts just as you shared yours on this thread about Diamond Joz.

You say it's haki that manifests like diamonds.
    1) If his haki is so powerful as to block the most powerful slash in the world, why then do I find it too weak that it only managed to make Kuzan bleed from his mouth?
    2) Why did Oda-sensei avoid showing the haki manifestation of Whitebeard, Marco, Ace etc in the war and focused only on showing Joz's? Don't you find that strange? He didn't even show blackening haki, let alone some ausum transformation.
    3) Diamond can be frozen. When temperature reaches the lowest possible drop, absolute zero(-459.7Fahrenheit degree, -273.15 Celsius degree, or 0 Kelvin), molecular motion completely stops. If Aokiji is capable of absolute zero, he then ought to be able to freeze diamond. If frozen diamond receives a strong impact, it should shatter. This is just a theory though. No one has experienced absolute zero before; otherwise, he or she wouldn't be able to come back and tell the tale There is nevertheless a place in the universe that has a temperature closest to absolute zero http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang_Nebula
    Last edited by Australopithecus; May 06, 2014 at 08:31 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree doffys strings are way strong and could cut Haki the main point is diamonds dont/cant be frozen so aokiji couldn't freeze a diamond man doffy is in another league tho im sure he couldnt cut diamonds

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Australopithecus View Post
    Hello, Mr. Xitalisk. You have some nice ideas. I like them very much. I just want to share my thoughts just as you shared yours on this thread about Diamond Joz.

You say it's haki that manifests like diamonds.
    1) If his haki is so powerful as to block the most powerful slash in the world, why then do I find it too weak that it only managed to make Kuzan bleed from his mouth?
    2) Why did Oda-sensei avoid showing the haki manifestation of Whitebeard, Marco, Ace etc in the war and focused only on showing Joz's? Don't you find that strange? He didn't even show blackening haki, let alone some ausum transformation.
    3) Diamond can be frozen. When temperature reaches the lowest possible drop, absolute zero(-459.7Fahrenheit degree, -273.15 Celsius degree, or 0 Kelvin), molecular motion completely stops. If Aokiji is capable of absolute zero, he then ought to be able to freeze diamond. If frozen diamond receives a strong impact, it should shatter. This is just a theory though. No one has experienced absolute zero before; otherwise, he or she wouldn't be able to come back and tell the tale There is nevertheless a place in the universe that has a temperature closest to absolute zero http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang_Nebula
    1. Most People Favor 1 Style of Haki
    2. whitebeard transfers his DF power to his weapon as a paramecia if this is not haki id like an explanation
    3. haki isn't always shown black like when rayleigh saves zoro in sabody
    4. i had to really struggle and think about this response so your probably correct hahaha

plus he doesn't shatter his arm is cut clean
    Last edited by xitalisk; May 06, 2014 at 08:42 PM.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree doffys strings are way strong and could cut Haki the main point is diamonds dont/cant be frozen so aokiji couldn't freeze a diamond man doffy is in another league tho im sure he couldnt cut diamonds

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

1. Most People Favor 1 Style of Haki
    2. whitebeard transfers his DF power to his weapon as a paramecia if this is not haki id like an explanation
    3. haki isn't always shown black like when rayleigh saves zoro in sabody
    4. i had to really struggle and think about this response so your probably correct hahaha

plus he doesn't shatter his arm is cut clean
    1) Don't quite understand what you mean through number 1. An elaboration would greatly help. Thanks
    2) True. But am I right to assume that you mean he could transfer his DF power to his polearm only thanks to haki? So far nothing proves or disproves this idea. But why wouldn't he be able to transfer his DF power to the tip of his polearm only thanks to his DF?
    3) True. But we all know black haki is more powerful. And don't you find their lack of using black haki is risky in a perilous war? It's like going to swim with both of your feet tied up.
    4) I'm tired too at the moment ^^ I can barely string together a sentence hahaha

Probably because of his weight.
    P.S. Take your time, friend. You don't have to respond instantly. Have a good one.
    Last edited by Australopithecus; May 06, 2014 at 09:14 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Don't quite understand what you mean through number 1. An elaboration would greatly help. Thanks
    2) True. But am I right to assume that you mean he could transfer his DF power to his polearm only thanks to haki? So far nothing proves or disproves this idea. But why wouldn't he be able to transfer his DF power to the tip of his polearm only thanks to his DF?
    3) True. But we all know black haki is more powerful. And don't you find their lack of using black haki is risky in a perilous war? It's like going to swim with both of your feet tied up.
    4) I'm tired too at the moment ^^ I can barely string together a sentence hahaha

Probably because of his weight.
    P.S. Take your time, friend. You don't have to respond instantly. Have a good one.
    raylegh tells luffy most people train 1 style of haki neglecting the other 1 or 2 depending if they can even use kings haki

maybe they don't have black haki and rayleigh doesn't use it on sabody because he is allot stronger than kizaru

this is all pure speculation at this point and whitebeards fruit could posses the ability to transfer to his weapon just the fact no other paramecia user seems to use this technique is not enough information to go on

... Swimming with both feet tied up..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you i needed a good laugh
    Last edited by xitalisk; May 06, 2014 at 09:29 PM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

first off his body becomes diamond? doesn't appear to it more looks like his body becomes encased in diamond he was able to block mihawks attack (Haki Slash) taken head on, but Aokiji freezes him and he Loses an Arm
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgu...tart=0&ndsp=15

If his body was diamond such attacks wouldn't work

1. To cut Dazz Zoro had to be able to cut steel
    2. Enel cant shock luffy
    3. Diamonds cant be frozen.........

So can Diamonds Freeze?

Not that I'm aware of! They are the hardest natural substance after all. They were made over a million years ago. Diamonds have survived every type of Climate Change and Catastrophe. Diamonds are even located in some of the Coldest Places on Earth: the Frozen Rock of the Arctic Tundra. So will a little Cold and Frost bother them? I'm thinking not!

If Diamonds did Freeze in ice, it would give new meaning to "On the Rocks!" Hmmmm....

But hold on... Let's stop and think about this for a second...

If we back up and change the way that we're thinking, you'll see that

YES, Diamonds Can Freeze!

What?

It's true. Diamonds have a melting point of 3550c (6422F). This means that if you melted a Diamond under these Extremely Hot Conditions (Like the Earth did when it created them), then let them cool off, then Yes... Technically these Diamonds would "Freeze" up again as they cooled.

They would turn back into a Solid Black Chunk of Pure Carbon! How pretty! Would you like to wear one of those instead of your Beautiful, little Diamond? Doubtful!

The bottom line:

No! Diamonds Don't Freeze!

Diamonds are already "Frozen" in time!
    What a nonsense, bro. I feel you came into this hood for trolling and nothing else, no offense meant.
    Diamond Diamond no Mi looks and most likely is a Paramecia. Luffy has the same but with rubber, Magellan becomes covered in poison and so on. Hence why should Jozu not be a DF user who becomes covered in diamond? Nonsense for it to be Haki. Why would it be him and noone else in the world? There are far and fair stronger people than him that could pull off such a show then, hence your idea seems wrong.

About the bold part - Assumptions aside, where was it said that Mihawk used Haki in that slash? I'm allergic to this already. Someone on our Czech forum tried to convince me that for all we know it's more probable that Zoro was taught Haki by Baboons and not Mihawk, because we don't know whether he has Haki or not. I believe he has Haki, but show me a proof that he used it in that slash, will you? Unless you do so, your argument here is also wrong. Not to mention that Mihawk's Haki could quite possibly and probably be superior to Jozu's.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

raylegh tells luffy most people train 1 style of haki neglecting the other 1 or 2 depending if they can even use kings haki

maybe they don't have black haki and rayleigh doesn't use it on sabody because he is allot stronger than kizaru

this is all pure speculation at this point and whitebeards fruit could posses the ability to transfer to his weapon just the fact no other paramecia user seems to use this technique is not enough information to go on

... Swimming with both feet tied up..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you i needed a good laugh
    Yes, I do remember something like that. Rayleigh said that people have a tendency to lean towards a certain color depending on their forte, and the more you strengthen the 3 colors the more you can do with them. I think that's what your talking about.

There are a couple of things you need to consider regarding Wb's DF:
    1)Edward is an emperor. He has had a lot of experience in using his DF. The previous user of the Ruber Fruit might not have been able to use Gear 2/Gear 3, but that doesn't mean that the possibility of a Gear 2/Gear 3 doesn't reside inside the DF's latency.
    2) His DF, despite being a paramecia, is unique. Don't forget that Bb's DF, despite being a logia, can't let attacks go through the his body like the rest of logias.
    Just as Edward's power is different from the rest of the known paramecias so is Bb's from the rest of the known logias. Nonetheless, the fact remains, he can't let attacks, such bullets, go through his body.

Glad it amused you
    Last edited by Australopithecus; May 07, 2014 at 07:14 AM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I do remember something like that. Rayleigh said that people have a tendency to lean towards a certain color depending on their forte, and the more you strengthen the 3 colors the more you can do with them. I think that's what your talking about.

There are a couple of things you need to consider regarding Wb's DF:
    1)Edward is an emperor. He has had a lot of experience in using his DF. The previous user of the Ruber Fruit might not have been able to use Gear 2/Gear 3, but that doesn't mean that the possibility of a Gear 2/Gear 3 doesn't reside inside the DF's latency.
    2) His DF, despite being a paramecia, is unique. Don't forget that Bb's DF, despite being a logia, can't let attacks go through the his body like the rest of logias.
    Just as Edward's power is different from the rest of the known paramecias so is Bb's from the rest of the known logias. Nonetheless, the fact remains, he can't let attacks, such bullets, go through his body.

Glad it amused you
    well i cant argue with that i did think about whiebeards power and how it was unique from other paramecia.. guess its gotta be a devil fruit
    Last edited by xitalisk; May 07, 2014 at 07:56 AM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Chances are that it's a devil fruit, but it could be a way to show how advanced his haki is. However, I really doubt it, and I'm pretty sure it's his devil fruit ability.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Why isn't this thread closed yet? It's a devil fruit power, clear and simple as the concept of blackening didn't exist yet.

If anything, this belongs to the Crazy Theories and Predictions thread.

No offense, but I find your judgement despotic and bigoted. Thanks for understanding.
    Don't preface stuff with "no offense" when it's clearly meant as such. Read again, I proposed to move a crazy theory into the crazy theory thread, not that it's not allowed to discuss such a theory.
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast