Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 322 Discussion/323 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 322 Discussion/323 Prediction

Boring chapter. Felt like I was reading a Bleach chapter. Everything that happened could have been done in half the pages the authors used.

The art especially is suffering a lot at the time especially the fur of Kentas and M-21.

The authors even started to screw around with the power levels. I mean how can Takao be able to injure a WW with a single swing of his gun? The power levels should be so far that the skin of Kentas should have easily neutralized that attack. Against Yuri Takao used all his power to be able to make the same scratch that he did to Kentas.

If M-21 has really the heart of Muzakas son than that would surely put another crack in the relationship of Rai and Muzaka. Or do you think that Muzaka would stay still and let M-21 run around with the heart of his own son?
    If M-21 starts to go toe to toe against Kentas then that would be the greates BS ever. Logically a human werewolf hybrid shouldn't be nowhere near a real WW.Besides the authors were inspired by DB where a hybrid of Sayajin and human had a greater potential than a pure-blood Sayajin.

At least the readers that rate Noblesse on Naver also agree that Noblesse is going downhill by not always giving it a 9.9 rating like in the past.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Boring chapter. Felt like I was reading a Bleach chapter. Everything that happened could have been done in half the pages the authors used.

The art especially is suffering a lot at the time especially the fur of Kentas and M-21.

The authors even started to screw around with the power levels. I mean how can Takao be able to injure a WW with a single swing of his gun? The power levels should be so far that the skin of Kentas should have easily neutralized that attack. Against Yuri Takao used all his power to be able to make the same scratch that he did to Kentas.

If M-21 has really the heart of Muzakas son than that would surely put another crack in the relationship of Rai and Muzaka. Or do you think that Muzaka would stay still and let M-21 run around with the heart of his own son?
    If M-21 starts to go toe to toe against Kentas then that would be the greates BS ever. Logically a human werewolf hybrid shouldn't be nowhere near a real WW.Besides the authors were inspired by DB where a hybrid of Sayajin and human had a greater potential than a pure-blood Sayajin.

At least the readers that rate Noblesse on Naver also agree that Noblesse is going downhill by not always giving it a 9.9 rating like in the past.
    I'm not disagreeing but your assumption that a human-Werewolf hybrid has to be inferior to werewolf lacks the possibility that there are different levels of power so a hybrid of human-(lord-son)Werewolf can be stronger than a Werewolf, like a human-Noblesse hybrid could be stronger than a Noble (Regis)
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smokeesid View Post
    M-21 was characterized to be a prominent figure earlier (before DA-5) and I was looking forward to further development. Its just the narrative that has exacerbated. With the shallow artwork, artist couldn't portray his angst and bewilderment effectively. All we could see was a panel with repetitious face.

That is why The Breaker NW leads the race. It always focused on consistency and a regular flow while relegating the entertainment value for each chapter. Some people were disaffected but it did leave a mark for the quality of the narrative, the characters and its consistent plot with frequent highs. I will trust them and anticipate the chapter for its aforementioned attributes with frequent perks from its beautiful artwork
    I don't think it's a issue of artwork for him. It's an issue of melodrama. With emotion a lot of times less is more. When somebody cries all the time breaks down it's a less of a big deal then when a character that never sheds a tear starts sobbing.

M-21 stumbles emotionally all the time, often going way overboard with it. Every time it does this it lessens the overall effect. He's kinda like the polar opposite of Raizel who never shows any emotion, which causes his smallest of reactions carry such weight.

Like in this situation he freezes up completely at the sight of another werewolf. Why? Because he'd never seen another werewolf before? What was he, in love? It was a reaction that was too over the top for me to empathize with. Sadly, that's just been his role lately.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

4. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zales88 View Post
    I'm not disagreeing but your assumption that a human-Werewolf hybrid has to be inferior to werewolf lacks the possibility that there are different levels of power so a hybrid of human-(lord-son)Werewolf can be stronger than a Werewolf, like a human-Noblesse hybrid could be stronger than a Noble (Regis)
    I don't see it as an assumption cause Regis once said it that the pureblood nobles are the top and lead the nobles. If a hybrid would could be as strong as a pureblood then why are they all so weak at least the once we saw in Lukedonia who work for the central order.

Would be funny if it gets revealed that M-21 is the son of muzaka from a human women that the Union abducted.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I don't think it's a issue of artwork for him. It's an issue of melodrama. With emotion a lot of times less is more. When somebody cries all the time breaks down it's a less of a big deal then when a character that never sheds a tear starts sobbing.

M-21 stumbles emotionally all the time, often going way overboard with it. Every time it does this it lessens the overall effect. He's kinda like the polar opposite of Raizel who never shows any emotion, which causes his smallest of reactions carry such weight.

Like in this situation he freezes up completely at the sight of another werewolf. Why? Because he'd never seen another werewolf before? What was he, in love? It was a reaction that was too over the top for me to empathize with. Sadly, that's just been his role lately.
    I agree, however...

I am all for more character development of M21, Tao, and Takeo. I'd like to see them use their teamwork to actually pull something off. Too long have I had to watch them be totally helpless, and be the whipping boys used to show the strength of the next bad guy. It's time for them to shine a little.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    I agree, however...

I am all for more character development of M21, Tao, and Takeo. I'd like to see them use their teamwork to actually pull something off. Too long have I had to watch them be totally helpless, and be the whipping boys used to show the strength of the next bad guy. It's time for them to shine a little.
    The trio doing better in fights and being more useful is something I'm all for.

What I really question is devoting whole chapters to them and making everything super-emotional. I don't think that's the way to make them shine. We've covered this ground before in the series and the results have never been great. They just don't have the presence or spark the interest in me that characters like Frankenstein, Raizel, Seira, Karias, Regis, or even Raskreia do. Which is why stories of focused on them just don't hold up as well.

They are good supporting characters and that's the place I think they'd be more likely to shine; supporting other character's stories.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

What I really question is devoting whole chapters to them and making everything super-emotional. I don't think that's the way to make them shine. We've covered this ground before in the series and the results have never been great. They just don't have the presence or spark the interest in me that characters like Frankenstein, Raizel, Seira, Karias, Regis, or even Raskreia do. Which is why stories of focused on them just don't hold up as well.

They are good supporting characters and that's the place I think they'd be more likely to shine; supporting other character's stories.
    Haha, well I never said I thought it was being done well... unfortunately.

It was inevitable that M21's werewolf heart would be focused on. And in principle, I don't mind his character development. But all of your points are totally valid, and I agree with them.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member smokeesid's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Thats what I also included, They didn't narrate and characterize M-21 well after the inclusion of other people in Rai's group
    Some people are born like keys who move this world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you. I wished that Crombel would have sent a few assassins cause that is who the trio should be dealing with. I wonder why the authors have to give them opponents that they can't dream of defeating nearly each arc.
    The other problem is that the next chapter will mostly be about M-21 new found power and the end of it to show that in the end it didn't have a great effect on Kentas. So another wasted chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smokeesid View Post
    I felt the resemblance because of the hovering twist. Like M-21 has the heart of Muzaka's son whose death enraged Muzaka against humans. Now M-21 may act as a catalyst to propitiate Muzaka
    Ya i ws thinking sth similar too. I hve almost bought the idea jamin preached ie shiwoon being next noblesse, if M21 become the next werewolf lead it will be an interesting development.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have quite a few questions about M-21's heart if it turned out it did indeed come from the Muzaka's loved one(How exactly did the was the experiment that created him not a bigger deal?) but I think thematically the idea of him becoming a Werewolf Lord or whatever late in the story would work. Since he's a blend of human and werewolf, it would get that same "Bridge to a new tomorrow" thing going.

With him the real problem is his personality. The series has really gone overboard with making him sensitive and emotional in recent arcs. If he's to be a believable fit among Werewolves, judging by what we've seen of them thus far, something needs to be done about that.

Right now I'm just assuming this is a normal powerup though. I'm not ready to buy into his heart being related to Muzaka just yet.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

What if they exchanged muzakas and m-21s hearts? Its possible right?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    What if they exchanged muzakas and m-21s hearts? Its possible right?
    It's probably not impossible but the question would be.."Why would they do it?".

Muzaka doesn't know M-21 or has any reason to go along with that. That would be kind of a big deal and Muzaka doesn't know M-21 plus he hates humans. That seems like a pretty tough sell.

----------------------------------

Another big question in all this is Crombell. Because if I remember correctly Crombell was the one responsible for M-21's experiment. How did Crombell get that heart? Even if it's just an "ordinary" werewolf heart that's kind of impressive but if it was an "extraordinary" werewolf heart...how did he get that? Because he's an outsider to some degree within the Union so why would they give him something that important?

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

It's probably not impossible but the question would be.."Why would they do it?".

Muzaka doesn't know M-21 or has any reason to go along with that. That would be kind of a big deal and Muzaka doesn't know M-21 plus he hates humans. That seems like a pretty tough sell.

----------------------------------

Another big question in all this is Crombell. Because if I remember correctly Crombell was the one responsible for M-21's experiment. How did Crombell get that heart? Even if it's just an "ordinary" werewolf heart that's kind of impressive but if it was an "extraordinary" werewolf heart...how did he get that? Because he's an outsider to some degree within the Union so why would they give him something that important?
    No what i mean is....
    Do u remember when we first saw muzuka? He was unconsious. Probably since the time he fought rai, he was with the union. And later they got their hands on m-21 and did their experiment on him. They used muzakas heart at that experiment is what im saying. And they needed muzaka alive so they used m-21s heart to do that.

Get it?

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Ohhh sorry. Didnt read below the line. Thought it was about something else.

Its possible that he asked the union for a werewolf heart or maybe some other error that they made during the delivery of the heart.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No what i mean is....
    Do u remember when we first saw muzuka? He was unconsious. Probably since the time he fought rai, he was with the union. And later they got their hands on m-21 and did their experiment on him. They used muzakas heart at that experiment is what im saying. And they needed muzaka alive so they used m-21s heart to do that.

Get it?
    Oh, ok. I did misunderstand

Ohhh sorry. Didnt read below the line. Thought it was about something else.

Its possible that he asked the union for a werewolf heart or maybe some other error that they made during the delivery of the heart.
    I suppose, it's possible but that would be a pretty big mistake. I mean, if they switched that would mean a full blown heart transplant for both of them.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2