Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Levi the experiment

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Levi the experiment

So ive been thinking ever since I seen levi's inhuman speed vs the female titan that he was not human. But i was thinking how it could be possible that the oligarchy (everyone in the main capital) were trying to do experiments to not age (live forever), have great strength,speed and be able to regenerate their bodys if they were to get injured.

BUT i think they tested it on humans and it all failed and thus the titans were born. so my theory about levi is that he was the only experiment to be a success which is why hes so powerful,fast, and according to the creator hes "alot older than he appears" which is probably why levi looks as youthful as eren(titans dont age). You could say that foot injury he received didnt regenerate fast enough but it could of either been exaggerated or maybe that gene didnt work and thats why they ditched him into the undergrounds?

Now in levi's back story it showed him arm wrestling a hulking man like twice as big as levi and the guy said he was undefeated yet levi nearly put his arm through the table INSTANTLY...I can see levi being fast and talented as a natural thing..but how can someone of his size be THAT strong unless he got genetically enhanced. Also he was basically abandoned underground..maybe since he was an experiment and had no parents and they thought he was a failure they just dumped him on the streets

Lastly with that ackerman lastname... idk if its necessarily a blood relation but maybe more a brand name for a project and the fact those thugs basically went to retrieve mikasa maybe their was some relation there.
    Last edited by Cliuzer; May 13, 2014 at 09:05 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Levi the experiment

I have similiar thoughts. Human augmentation besides the titan-body-summoning
    is clearly there: the regeneration ability works even in human form and
    Eren's titan-control did too and since Grisha was visiting Mikasa's family
    who knows maybe the tried something similiar with her explaining why
    she has skills that are quite close to Levi's.
    Then there is the Ape titan who was able to turn a village into titans overnight
    makes me wonder if the were prepared by an aformentioned travelling doctor...

So human modifiction besides the titantransformation seems quite likely to
    me - Levi and the Human Suppression Squad included.

But in the end it might just be Shounen-prowess like we see in Beserk without
    any Magic or Experiments involved maybe the are just the Elite...

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Levi the experiment

I think Levi's seed could have been extracted and implanted into a woman or something like that...

Here comes Mikasa. He is old enough to be her father.

New Reply