Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You're All Surrounded

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Spectrum's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: You're All Surrounded

Episode 8 was amazing! So many things occurred... who would think that "that" person is "S"? I couldn't imagine it. And DaeGu giving up on following Seo to catch the other guy was a great surprise, he really is enjoying all this detective thing and now that he is liking the "partner", I hope we'll be able to see another side of him. But now that he's been caught by Seo, it'll be really hard to see.

I'm looking forward to watch the next episode. I wish there was a preview of the next episode ):

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
    Episode 8 was amazing! So many things occurred... who would think that "that" person is "S"? I couldn't imagine it. And DaeGu giving up on following Seo to catch the other guy was a great surprise, he really is enjoying all this detective thing and now that he is liking the "partner", I hope we'll be able to see another side of him. But now that he's been caught by Seo, it'll be really hard to see.

I'm looking forward to watch the next episode. I wish there was a preview of the next episode ):
    Ugh. Some revelations, some more questions. What exactly was the promise between Pan Seok and that killer from before... What is the reason behind "S" helping Dae Gu? I can't help but thinking that she actually had a part in accident years ago and now trying to lure things the wrong way.

The romance, I don't know, lol. I find it strange that Dae Gu suddenly used his glasses, Soo Sun suddenly remembered Kim Ji Yong from all people, how she didn't ask Dae Gu again about that when they went undercover, and how Dae Gu seems to be interested in her. A bit too soon given the past events, but oh well.

The confrontation finally happens. I will be disappointed if in next episode Dae Gu can find a way to get out of suspicion because this proof is quite solid, with all the background events. I wonder how things will change from now on for the team.

I also really like the romance between Pan Seok and Sa Kyung. So cute. Soo Sun, just get OUT of thereeeeeeeee, gah, I'm so angry!

Preview for next episode usually appears few days before the next air date. But based on tryp96's blog, there won't be any episode aired on June 4th because of an election broadcast.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Woooooooooooooooow, the episode 9 was definitely the best! Watching this episode I got the feeling that Seok Soon is a good person and she sponsored Dae Gu only of goodwill, I can't imagine how she found him at the orphanage, but she seemed truthful to me...

And well, Ta Il's secret was pretty obvious since the episode where they went to that hospital. Aside from what I've already said, the date between Sa Kyung and Pan Seok was pretty refreshing and the dinner between Dae Gu and Soo Sun was funny "Noona my ass" looooool

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have finally finished catching up to episode 9 and 10.

I am currently shipping Pan Seok and Sa Kyung waaaaaaaaaay above Dae Gu and Soo Sun. Their relationship is just so cute that it makes me smiling non-stop! "Eat. Oppa." Hilarious. Sa Kyung knows how to treat and understand this oppa-who-was-his-husband very well. And Pan Seok ran around her like a puppy. Adorable.

It seems that there is a lot more to that event in the past than what we originally thought. The game was clearly seen, the bad guys and girls had been laid down, but things are so different at the present. Maybe the motive for S is similar like in Alice no Toge: guilt for destroying a kid's life? Or is there yet another ulterior motive? I wonder if S will do something to help Dae Gu, bringing more troubles against the assemblyman.

The back hug was charming, ehe. But it's not yet romance time so I couldn't really enjoy it that much. Still, it's cute. <3

Can't get enough looking at Tae Il too. <33

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Wooooooooooooow, this drama is the best of the year, really. I guess you're right in the point that Chief Kang took care of Ji Yong out of guilt, but it's possible that she did it to threaten Assemblyman Yoo just like she did in the episode aired yesterday...

And the Dae Gu's confession, wow, so amazing! I'm really looking forward to see this couple, and I'm liking Pan Seok - Sa Kyung couple as well, they match really well and I like this feeling of overcome the painful past together.

I can't wait to watch the latest episode aired today. Ji Yong probably is the son of Ms. Yoo's husband and that is the reason why she tried to kill Ji Yong's mom.

Ah, and I'm really enjoying Ms. Yoo's son he is so funny hahaha "You arrested my mom? It's burning friday" LOL

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

PUPPY IS BACK! OUR DEAR PUPPY IS BACK! OPPA IS BAAAAACK!!!! I was screaming with happiness watching episode 15. That's him, that's the Seung Gi I know, who can melt hearts like a boss with simple actions. Oh, geez. Amazing romantic scenes this episode, absolutely adoring it. They are a cute couple, although based on story Soo Sun is older, haha. Whatever, they will make cute pair! It is also funny to see Sa Kyung and even Tae Il teasing Pan Seok. He's too cute. Ah, these boys. <333

About the plot itself, well, didn't we see that coming.... Especially after that noisy detective chief talked about Dae Gu's case which looks like a drama, and that a birth secret is all the story needs to be "complete". So I think that is exactly what we will get. Illegitimate child is on the way.... I hope this cliche plot twist will be executed nicely or the series may lose its momentum.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2