Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2) , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: The MadHatterRyu thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MadHatterRyu's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The MadHatterRyu thread

You see a hat? no? Yeah I'm mad = )

Instead of writing an essay, lemme keep this short n sweet..

I know Japanese : | (lol)

Edit: I'm rather familiar with spoken Japanese. Written, I can be better at. Either way, it's just a matter of looking up a kanji you don't get.
    Last edited by MadHatterRyu; May 15, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The MadHatterRyu thread

What have you translated?

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MadHatterRyu's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Tbh, I'm desperately looking to translate something.. but I see no smart way of finding out what HAS been done.. hasnt.. active projects, stalled projects.. o_O

A genuine newbie here,

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatterRyu View Post
    Tbh, I'm desperately looking to translate something.. but I see no smart way of finding out what HAS been done.. hasnt.. active projects, stalled projects.. o_O

A genuine newbie here,
    Haha, I know you've got some jobs now but I've got a super long list of dropped projects and groups that need help. :9

Though there really isn't any central database for dropped or stalled projects. I think it'd be quite useful, and I'm surprised there isn't anything like that yet. Otherwise you'd have to weed through every scanlator ever (basically). Since typically if they post on a forum they ask for help in general and not for specific projects. And then there are tons of groups that don't post on recruitment forums at all. ^^; And, of course, with dropped projects, if it's a dead group, well...

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?act=genresearch
    This is a somewhat handy tool to search, since it gives options for licensed stuff, country of origin, if they've been completely released/not released at all/have at least one release, the genre, and so on. :9

---------- Post added May 27, 2014 at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was May 20, 2014 at 08:22 PM ----------

Oh, yeah. How'd you learn Japanese?
    And according to your profile you live in India -- are you Indian, or an expatriate? ... !! Σ(゜ロ゜

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi if you ae seriously free please consider this project. i personally Can Clean/Redraw/Typeset but i don't have any skill in the language part so if interested in translating this please help.

Title: Mayonaka no X Giten (真夜中のX儀典)

Author: YAMAGUCHI Mikoto (山口ミコト)

Sources : http://tgmangas.xeraweb.com/forum/in...c=2604&p=25686

From Dengeki Maoh Blog (http://maoh.dengeki....g/archives/4882)

Now on sale! The new serialization starting with Dengeki Maoh June issue - Mayonaka no X Giten (Midnight Cross Method) Introduction time!

This work features the latest work from Yamaguchi Mikoto, popular for works in 4 magazines (Besatsu Magazine's Tomodachi Game, etc.) and illustrated by the spirited Bareisho-sensei.
    Looking for a new challenge in Maoh magazine, strong suspense is the primary genre of the thrilling contents of this just released first chapter.

First we have the catchy opening page!
    Spoiler show

We'd love for you to read the first chapter in the currently released Dengenki Maoh, but here is a bit of an introduction to the story.

-- Summary --
    Hiroki has a NEET Shut-in for an older sister, which leads him to always think "It's better to be a girl!"
    While taking care of his lazy self-centered sister Yui, he has finally had enough of her behaviour, and snaps at her.
    Spoiler show

Griping about his sister, Hiroki mutters "I wish we weren't related", and accesses a mysterious website address.

Spoiler show

Skeptical, Hiroki winds up in the body of popular idol Mikuriya Mikuni.
    Spoiler show

Having had his fill of Idol Private Time, Hiroki looks to return to his real body, when someone in his vacated body tells him Something Outrageous had just happened...!!
    To find out what, read more in Dengeki Maoh's June issue!

-- Dramatis Personae --

Kamiya Hiroki
    -- Suspect of a Certain "Incident"...?
    High School student with a NEET for an older sister. Tired of her lazy lifestyle, while scorning her, he accesses a suspicious website.
    He enters an idol's body and is enjoying himself, when...?

Kamiya Yui
    -- Carefree and Lazy Person
    Absentmindedly baring her outrageously plump body, she often makes her younger brother blush.

Mikuriya Mikuni
    -- An Idol With A Secret
    A member of the idol group BKR48, based out of Ikebukuro.
    Proud of being a very popular top idol, it seems she has a very big secret.
    Hiroki spent 2 hours in her body.

What happened to Hiroki's body during during the incident? And what is the idol Mikuni's big secret?
    Be witness to the suspense as these mysteries pile up!
    Raws : http://maoh.dengeki.com/try/crossmethod/index.html

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking for translator for 2 series: My Hero Academia - http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=112459 and Hinomaru Zumou - http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=111351. Those are 2 weekly projects so we very need translator, contact me if you interested.

New Reply