Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Strongest DF,not based on the Chr.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Strongest DF,not based on the Chr.

Hi, welcome to this thread. It's simple. What is, in your opinion, the most powerful DF.
    1-In this thread we will not count the Gol D. Roger the 'hearing of everything' as a DF. (because we don't know)
    2-It's based on the elements in real world as they found naturally. This does not apply on fruit like Nikyu Nikyu no Mi : Bartholomew Kuma.
    Example: Fire has no limits to the heat.(no maximum degree)
    3- Haki can be applied for both sides with the same amount but you gotta do the whole list accordingly. Meaning, example, "in this list the haki will be applied for DF" and then u list them.
    4- The DF must be named in OP, you can't list DF that is not named. Like Kid's DF.
    5- You can go as high as you want top 10, top 50, or top 9999 whatever you want.

#After some time, this thread will be analysed and I'll produce A video in the name of Mangahelper after I get the approval from the moderator(S). in case they do not agree the video will still be produced. However, it wont be in the name of MH.

My list will be as the following: I'm listing the name to make it easier.

11- Doku Doku no Mi : Magellan
    10- Gura Gura no Mi : [Former user] : Edward Newgate (Whitebeard
    9- Ope Ope no Mi : Trafalgar Law
    8- Suna Suna no Mi : Crocodile (Mr.0)
    7- Moku Moku no Mi: Smoker
    6- Mera Mera no Mi : Portagas D. Ace
    5- Magu Magu no Mi : Sakazuki (Akainu)
    4- Goro Goro no Mi : Enel
    3- Pika Pika no Mi : Borsalino (Kizaru),
    2- Nikyu Nikyu no Mi : Bartholomew Kuma
    1- Dark Dark No Mi: BlackBeard.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Strongest DF,not based on the Chr.

Moku moku is only worthwhile against people without haki, it does very little beyond intangibility. Ceasar's is pretty much strictly better.
    I'm also underwhelmed by yami yami. It was impressive back when it was the first way to ever hit a logia user, but now that haki is around I'd expect more from it than that and haven't seen it yet.

1. Nikyu nikyu (teleportation, light speed projectiles, devastating explosions and basically a one-hit KO make it ridiculous; repelling pain and exhaustion makes it downright silly)
    2. Gura gura (the power to destroy the world)
    3. Ito ito (puppeteering, paralyzation, extreme (and long range) power, flying, cloning... did I miss anything?)
    4. Pika pika (have you ever been kicked at the speed of light?)
    5. Goro goro (restarting your own heart is pretty handy)
    6. Magu magu (basically turns the battlefield into hell)
    7. Horo horo (most people were pretty helpless against it, and you can hide your body to remove any weakness)
    8. Hobi hobi (another one-hit KO but without teleporting it isn't as easy to connect with)
    9 -> a parade of logia fruits with mera mera and hie hie near the top

I think Noro noro belongs here, but it does require the user to not be completely useless so I'm not certain it qualifies. I would have put Marco at 4 (can you even beat him without seastone?) but it isn't named. I think Pica and Issho have potential to fit in there but we'll have to see how well they do.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Grenze MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Josef K.
    The thread starter wants this thread not be for discussion just lists, thus this thread has been moved to the playground. If one wishes to DISCUSS this topic go here, I moved all of the posts there.
    Last edited by Josef K.; May 16, 2014 at 07:33 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

1-Nikyu Nikyu no mi (teletrasportation is pretty usefull, removing pain from bodies is so good, it can be used from distance so you can destroy things from afar) ->Kuma

2-Yami Yami no mi (allows DF stealing + vortex to destroy islands or warships+ it grants no movility but you can engage with that gravity) -> Kurohige

2-Hobi hobi no mi (no aging, insta-Ko except against strong CoA users, allows memory manipulation, the contract is pretty strong) -> Sugar

4-Ope ope no mi (allows heart stealing + swap bodies which could be used for infiltration + good for doctors + teletrasportation) -> Law

Edit: I can not decide my number 2, so there is a draw in the 2nd place.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If we are talking about power and the damage the fruits can do on a large scale, my list is this:

1. gura gura - Whitebeard --> Definitely the strongest in raw power, not much to add.

2. pika pika - Borsalino --> Versatile and powerful, the lasers cause huge explosions and are capable of melting steel strong enough to hold super-humans like Sanji (the door on PH).

3. goro goro - Enel --> Not much to say here too, real life lightning reach millions/billions of volts, just imagine what can you do with that power in your hands.

4. yami yami - Blackbeard --> It crushes everything that end up in the black hole, in real life a man would get erased from existence basically, it can absorb an entire town too, we don't know the actual limit, but if its range was bigger i would probably put it there with the gura gura.

5. magu magu/hie hie/ --> Strong enough to change the climate of an entire island (half/half though), so pretty powerful obviously.

If we are talking about usefulness, then this is my list:

1. nikyu nikyu - Kuma --> It's just one hit kill/ko, Kuma showed how precise this fruit is, you just need to know where the sea is and send your enemy there, could potentially send someone in orbit (lol), pretty OP.

2. noro noro - Foxy --> Just image this fruit in the hands of someone like Whitebeard... a random pirate like Foxy managed to actually hurt Luffy, seriously for someone like him that's quite a feat.

3. hana hana - Nico Robin --> Give this fruit to Garp and he ends the entire war by himself.

4. pika pika - Borsalino --> Can fly (or float in the air for all we know), blind enemies, fast movements, shoot lasers, can travel trough its own light, a really useful fruit.

5. Marco's fruit (i don't remember if it's named) --> We don't know the limits, but it was impervious to Kizaru's lasers, that speak for itself.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member modoki's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

If only there was a devil fruit to BECOME seastone....man..

New Reply