Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 by cnet128 , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 341 Discussion/ 342 Predictions

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 341 Discussion/ 342 Predictions

hehe see the difference in translations? that's why people still think alluka and pitoh are boys. for crappy translations

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner moubou's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Molokidan it was a good translator, but he's now working professionally for `mangareborn.jp`, i want to subscribe to VIZ, but their released is so late

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I wish the viz one wasn't released so late. The difference between the two is striking. I've had issues with mangastream vs. other translations before and they were both very subpar; and it's mostly noticeable to me during exposition heavy chapters like this one. But if I'll see if I can get a hold of Viz's translation.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Brutal Hyena's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that I read VIZ version, I finally hopped into the chapter and understood what really was goin' on haha
    Damn mangastream confused us all... Outstanding chapter explaining the kinds of threats human beings bring back from exploring the DC
    Surprisingly Beyond who led the V5 secret expedition managed to come back safe but his crew seemed to be wrung all over. On top of that, some people who had nothing to do with the exploration business had been affected someway or other. This telling us, that one exploration misstep can lead to very troublesome threat to mankind!!! Yet, Beyond is a very stubborn guy! After all that crazy business he brought back to human world, he still wants to challenge the risks and carry the expedition further in the Dark Continent.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hell no's Avatar
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the full chapter 341 done by Viz (uploaded by nekroturkey from narutoforums)

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost...postcount=1326

(click twice on the images to blow them up to the normal size)
    Last edited by hell no; June 03, 2014 at 11:20 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hell no
    Here's the full chapter 341 done by Viz (uploaded by nekroturkey from narutoforums)

Link 1

Link 2

(click twice on the images to blow them up to the normal size)

Thxs, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to post a full version of the official US release here .

Edit : yeah sorry it's done
    Last edited by Erinyes; June 03, 2014 at 11:25 AM.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hell no's Avatar
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erinyes View Post
    Thxs, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to post a full version of the official US release here .
    Well, I took out the direct link to the images. You should edit your message if you don't want it to be seen on this forum. Anyone who wants to read that version can go to narutoforums.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that I've read the VIZ translation it all makes sense.

1) I deeply love how Netero is SO present even after death. He's such the most awesome guy ever.
    2) His son seems to be even cooler. We will see, but He's quite the guy the Zodiacs must deal with. I like the hunt being over even before it started.
    3) The New World seems EXCITING. I deeply believe that mother nature and even MORE explanation on Nen will come.
    4) I predict there will be 5 different groups entering the NC. And there must be at least one tribe out there for the lucky ones to find.
    5) This arc is starting REALLY awesome. I just can't contain my excitement.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GingFuriksu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Now that I've read the VIZ translation it all makes sense.

1) I deeply love how Netero is SO present even after death. He's such the most awesome guy ever.
    2) His son seems to be even cooler. We will see, but He's quite the guy the Zodiacs must deal with. I like the hunt being over even before it started.
    3) The New World seems EXCITING. I deeply believe that mother nature and even MORE explanation on Nen will come.
    4) I predict there will be 5 different groups entering the NC. And there must be at least one tribe out there for the lucky ones to find.
    5) This arc is starting REALLY awesome. I just can't contain my excitement.
    Ikr. I bought a year of SJ Alpha because the translations are 100xs better. It made more sense to me too.

Its funny too. At the end of the jump alpha issues they have author comments. Togashi's was something along the lines of " I'm sorry for the long wait. I'm still a bit rusty " ... LOL That's all you have to say after being gone for 2 1/2 years ?
    Last edited by GingFuriksu; June 03, 2014 at 10:09 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Uriel on this. I absolutely love how Netero is posthumously involved in the story, and his legacy appears to be playing a prominent role. From what I've seen of Beyond, I like the guy so far.

What I like most about this arc though is that it feels like it's going back to its roots. A story about hunters going on a hunt to find something or someone. Exploring unexplored lands and going on an adventure. I loved every arc up to this point, but this is what the series is about. This has the potential to bring everyone in the series together and for multiple storylines to converge. This has the potential to be huge.

Quote Quote:
    What groups are you referring to specifically? I see Ging going, Gon will probably get involved at some point (whether it's with Ging or Kite), I think Kurapika will show up somewhere, and the Hunter Association would be another one, and then Beyond. But I think there might be more players.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    What groups are you referring to specifically? I see Ging going, Gon will probably get involved at some point (whether it's with Ging or Kite), I think Kurapika will show up somewhere, and the Hunter Association would be another one, and then Beyond. But I think there might be more players.
    Even if they go in the same voyage, I think there are already 5 factions:
    1) V5
    2) Beyond's Team
    3) Ging - Pariston (Count each of them because they'll probably diverge a bit)
    4) Kurapika and protagonist.
    5) Jairo.

Yes, Jairo.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11