Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 342 Discussion/ 343 Predictions

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 342 Spoilers

Hm, so those are some sort of intellectuals in this world? They are having a meeting to discuss the Dark Continent? The setting where they met is a university of some sort?

It is dialogue heavy, but this is what makes HxH amazing recently, all of this information and this wonderful pacing to get maximum out of each chapter, can't wait for the translation.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol wow, it totally just hit me that Ging looks like a 35-40ish year old Yusuke. I'm not kidding, think about it! omg XD!!!! When I saw that last page with Ging and his aura around him.. it totally reminded me of Yusuke to the max. This is a good thing, by the way! Togashi ftw

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pochamahunter View Post
    Hunter x Hunter 342 is out now http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/2976 Chinese ver.
    Ging is at least talking about the 5000 cocoons. Given how the old man seems to be congratulating glasses guy I guess his researches have been favorable to the exploration.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

setting up to be a great Arc, turns out human world is only 0.04% of total world.

They are probably going to use the cacoon to test out the new world.

Great that we are seeing a lot of dialogue to set up this arc properly

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I only saw the pictures and I got way too excited! I just love how much Togashi changed his own style to something a bit more detailed. Specially when it comes to backgrounds.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lutv's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And people say Togashi can't draw. Fools!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lutv's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Another chapter heavy on the information and the intrigue. However, it does seem as though we're moving forward rapidly to the DC. Everyone's gotten themselves involved, except, of course, our protagonists. I'm curious to see how they might find themselves drawn into this.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 342 Discussion/ 343 Predictions

Kanzai helped the readers a lot . So Ging will not act alone after all, he is joining Beyond's team, they are definitely going now.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm pretty sure that Ging will troll Gon again to go to DC maybe saying

You want to see the job of your old man? go to DC and beat some or search the 5000 chimera that was released there

so out of 28 that returned only 3 stayed sane and go with their daily lives we already know 2
    Netero and Beyond so who's the 3rd one?

i got the feeling that Ging is the 3rd one because of what he said he like to play by himself it's like Ging can go to DC alone and do hunting

or maybe Alluka? if nanika is really the gas monsters then Alluka maybe got it when the Zoldyck went to DC?

also does the zoldyck family also went to DC?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; June 04, 2014 at 08:29 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Those dialogue heavy chapters...

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder who the other two survivors that managed to go one with their daily lives after the voyage. And if they will be of any importance. They stated that only 3 of the 28 survivors managed to go on with their daily lives. Because Beyond was also one of the survivors, I can only assume he's one of those three. Which leaves only two unknown.

So Ging said that he will join and attempt to stop them at the same time? Wonder what's up with him...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Why I have the feeling that the Hunter association has always the short end of the stick?
    First there was the Chimera Ants' incident and now the Dark Continent's one and in both cases, failure would have meant bad things for it.....
    I'm not saying that I'm not liking the political intrigue, but dammit!
    In any case, I found this chapter really interesting and even though some dialogues were a bit heavy (even one of the zodiac noticed that. XD), I understand that the situatioon is dangerous not only for the association but also for the world itself, should a calamity come again.
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what will happen from now on and what are Ging's true intentions.
    Last edited by Zasz; June 04, 2014 at 10:38 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Why I have the feeling that the Hunter association has always the short end of the stick?
    First there was the Chimera Ants' incident and now the Dark Continent's one and in both cases, failure would have mant bad things for it.....
    I'm not saying that I'm not liking the political intrigue, but dammit!
    Even though I agree with you I must admit I like it. Mangas unfortunately have a habit of making these kind of organisation so vast, powerful and resistant. Yet the more we get to know the Hunter's association the less significant it gets and that's a good thing. It's realistic. They are not some kind of world police, they are not beloved or feared by everyone and most importantly they are very transparent. Instead it's the world that is obscure.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool, long chapter. Togashi is really taking his time with this one. There is a lot of setting up happening although it is being executed nicely with a lot of content.

Anyways, the most remarkable part in the chapter for me was the bit with the guides. It seems kinda weird to be honest. More so, it seems like humanity is located within islands in a lake... Just how big is the actual world? Seeing everything I get the impression that more than guides those guys are jailers... Is humanity being imprisoned in a small part of the world by someone on the outside? The whole thing is plain disturbing... If humanity is being imprisoned.... just what in the hell would cause them to do such a thing? What warrants isolating an entire race? Of course, if someone did do that then perhaps it makes sense that chimera ants don't plain govern the new world, there would be something so implausibly strong that they just have been unable to feed of it. Or perhaps the reason the queen got to the stage she was in when she first appeared is that they did consume someone powerful which made them a threat. After a great battle she would have ended adrift and with insane luck she finally got to humans. Then again the queen herself seems to have eaten humans back then, she was part human so perhaps there are humans beyond. And they are keeping a segment of humanity within a lake.... Just what is going on here? Togashi is building something huge to put it mildly.

I am also curious about ging's intentions. He seems to want to stop and help pariston? I am guessing his ultimate objective is to get to the new world before him more than anything. Netero wanted the organization to beat ging to it... It seems fitting for ging to want to beat paris, the hunters and beyond to it. Nothing would actually make netero happier. Good stuff, I like where this is going. I wonder if this will be a ging focused arc... I am missing gon and killua already. I wonder if togashi is actually trolling us with the manga. So far he has completely abandoned the kurapica plot line and gon and killua split up and there is a possibility they won't be a part of the story for a long time. With all that in mind and knowing that togashi does through bouts of hating everything about manga and whatnot, what if he is simply just trolling here? and we are just eating it up....

20. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast