Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42

Thread: Things Yet To Be resolved

  1. #16
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Doesn't refute what I said...kido is generally not as impressive as true blue techniques. That spell was highly specialized as well..created by Urahara for that battle (most likely)...he also created a seal for Aizen which I'm guessing was also kido based.
    "Kido is not as impressive, but 20 guys couldn't kill one guy with all their techniques, yet Urahara could one-shot him with Kido and sealed him with Kido"

    To me it's pretty clear Kido is the most OP thing in Bleachworld. Tessai could also stop time and relocate space.
    Last edited by Duniak; May 23, 2014 at 07:02 AM.

  2. #17
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Kido is obviously very powerful. It has served to stall or incapacitate some of the most powerful beings in bleach. I think it's even. Only Final Getsuga Tenshou and Zanka no Itachi (IMO) have shown power levels that are probably capable of easily overcoming Nanao's Kido and Urahara's trap Kido. I really want to see Shunsui's and Ukitake's Bankai. I have a feeling that they're extremely powerful whether in raw power or varying capability.

  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Africa and America.
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    I think, Kubo will pull an explanation for most of the characters we haven't seen in quite some time, like he did with the VC captain from the 1st division, during the Arrancar arc.

    There could be something special being saved for Yoruichi and Tessai, later on as this final war progresses. I believe, it was Grimmjow, who killed Kirge and made it capable or at least aided Ichigo in getting freed from his jail.

    Urahara, I'm waiting to see what his next plan is to aid SS in his war and his Bankai debut. As well as Shunsui and Ukitake. There is also, the Fullbringers, who will most likely appear with Kukaku and Ganju to fight. Who or what is beyond me and I think, Isshin will not be too pleased with the idea of Ichigo going to the Royal Palace. More than likely, Ichigo now has no choice in living a normal life now and must join SS, officially after this war. And Ichigo being a hybrid spirit will change the rules forever.

    Ywhach's past is the most interesting part of his final arc and I do hope, Kubo gives us at least a volume's worth of chapters to explain his overall agenda and grudge he had with Yamamoto. Maybe another "Turn Back the Pendulum" treatment is in the works for this. And finally, there's Aizen and the Soul King. It's anything possible at this point.

    "I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #19
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by Engestsu View Post
    Hi,

    I'm a long time reader (and yes, I spelled Engetsu incorrectly, I know.) Anyway, there are several things yet to be resolved in Bleach, and you may be able to think of more. What do you think will happen regarding the following?

    Grimmjow - What is he doing?
    Harribel - What will happen to her?
    Nelliel - Where is she and what is she doing?
    Aizen - Where is he and what is he doing?
    Ukitake - Where is he and what is his Bankai?
    Shunsui - What is his Bankai?
    Soul King - What is he doing and what is he?
    Who freed Ichigo? - Probably Grimmjow or Nel (most likely Grimmjow)
    Isshin - Will he use Bankai?
    Visoreds on Earth - What are they doing?
    Fullbringers - Why…?
    Juha Bach - What is his end game?
    What happened between Bach and Yamamoto?
    I'll throw some guesses

    Grimmjow=He'll most likely appear when Urahara appears, it's possible they were still cleaning up the stern ritter mess in HM and attempting to regain control of HM

    Harribel=Her only purpose was to throw the arrancars/hollows and such into confusion by kidnapping the leader, with her missing of course you'll have those confused, those attempting to fight back to reclaim her and during that confusion they could easily take advantage of the arrancars/hollows and such mentality

    Nel=Could be working with Urahara on a way to regain her full body full time, still looking for missing friend.

    Aizen=May still be locked away, could of tricked Bach in more ways than one by enticing him to attack and somehow release him from his chains. Think from Bach's words it may suggest that Aizen still has control over his shikai or he developed a new means to use his ability

    Ukitake=Might be curing his ailment, for whatever reason he's had it for as long as he has could be why Shunsui is where he is, he's only acting as if he's protecting himself but in reality he may be hiding Ukitake to allow him the opportunity to get rid of his disease

    Shunsui=Possibly protecting Ukitake and making it look like he's only protecting himself and Nanao

    Soul King=Seems to have ulterior motives towards Ichigo, may have ordered the Royal Guards not to assist in the fight and plans to wreck both sides in an attempt to gain Ichigo for his own needs

    Who freed Ichigo? He freed himself because of his latent Quincy abilities which Bach did point out as to why he shoudln't of had a full breed Olpie fight him because it allowed ichigo to tap into his quincy side

    Isshin=It's possible and it's possible he may even use it against Bach to counter Yamamoto's stolen bankai. I feel like it's been hinted heavily that fire can counter fire, Bazz B countering Yamamoto's shikai to offset the damage and now potentially Momo may counter Bazz B's 3 fingers with her Tobiume, because I believe she had wanted to offset Bambi's "bombs" thinking they were fire based but Komamura knew that they weren't fire based which is why he stopped her from attempting to engage Bambi.

    Visored on Earth=possible they re playing clean up duty with the hollows and any other dimensional errors that are occurring atm, last seen they were cleaning up the holes with paint like objects so they may just be protecting the integrity of earth while the shinigami and stern ritter kill one another

    Fullbringers=Ginjou's story was never over there is more to what happened to him and if anything I imagien Ganju could relate better than Ichigo, Ganju's family lost his pride I believe because of the death of his brother and in the same way Ginjo was frowned upon because of the fear of him getting stronger, the only thing that made him and Ichigo different was circumstance and that circumstance was the fact that Ichigo just happened to be around at a time when crap hit the fan and the shinigami needed someone like Ichigo on their side. I mean think about it Ichigo invaded soul society I doubt Ginjou ever invaded Soul society or did anything as heinous and yet the shinigami were still ordered to kill him, that doesn't sound very fair and honestly because of that the fullbringers still have some identity left to the story because it shows that the shinigami not only looked down and tried to shut down the quincy, they also attempted to shut down any possible chance that their way of life may be effected by those who would overpower them and even more strongly to the point that they made the Maggot's Nest to jail people who they feared even the slightest but of potential that they would be a threat to soul society.

    Juha Bach=He wants eternal life and he'll do it by any means, and his current means seems to be by creating a neverending war in which his body will always be given the rejuvenating energy he desires.

    What happened between Bach and Yamamoto= I'd say quite simply they were both the leaders during the whole war/massacre in which Yamamot's group wanted to do away with the Quincy. Yamamoto didn't approve of the way Bach was destroying the balance and the war started however when Bach and his men were defeated so was his power and Yamamoto took pity on a man who was now only human with no means to fight back and honestly maybe it's not so much Yamamoto let him live. But he tortured him with the idea of staying alive with the inability to fight Bach and living with the fact that his comrades were now all dead which honestly is a lot worse than death it's like he wanted him to live with that guilt so that he would kill himself and not because he did it out of mercy for Bach.

  6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #20
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
    I'll throw some guesses

    Grimmjow=He'll most likely appear when Urahara appears, it's possible they were still cleaning up the stern ritter mess in HM and attempting to regain control of HM

    Harribel=Her only purpose was to throw the arrancars/hollows and such into confusion by kidnapping the leader, with her missing of course you'll have those confused, those attempting to fight back to reclaim her and during that confusion they could easily take advantage of the arrancars/hollows and such mentality

    Nel=Could be working with Urahara on a way to regain her full body full time, still looking for missing friend.

    Aizen=May still be locked away, could of tricked Bach in more ways than one by enticing him to attack and somehow release him from his chains. Think from Bach's words it may suggest that Aizen still has control over his shikai or he developed a new means to use his ability

    Ukitake=Might be curing his ailment, for whatever reason he's had it for as long as he has could be why Shunsui is where he is, he's only acting as if he's protecting himself but in reality he may be hiding Ukitake to allow him the opportunity to get rid of his disease

    Shunsui=Possibly protecting Ukitake and making it look like he's only protecting himself and Nanao

    Soul King=Seems to have ulterior motives towards Ichigo, may have ordered the Royal Guards not to assist in the fight and plans to wreck both sides in an attempt to gain Ichigo for his own needs

    Who freed Ichigo? He freed himself because of his latent Quincy abilities which Bach did point out as to why he shoudln't of had a full breed Olpie fight him because it allowed ichigo to tap into his quincy side

    Isshin=It's possible and it's possible he may even use it against Bach to counter Yamamoto's stolen bankai. I feel like it's been hinted heavily that fire can counter fire, Bazz B countering Yamamoto's shikai to offset the damage and now potentially Momo may counter Bazz B's 3 fingers with her Tobiume, because I believe she had wanted to offset Bambi's "bombs" thinking they were fire based but Komamura knew that they weren't fire based which is why he stopped her from attempting to engage Bambi.

    Visored on Earth=possible they re playing clean up duty with the hollows and any other dimensional errors that are occurring atm, last seen they were cleaning up the holes with paint like objects so they may just be protecting the integrity of earth while the shinigami and stern ritter kill one another

    Fullbringers=Ginjou's story was never over there is more to what happened to him and if anything I imagien Ganju could relate better than Ichigo, Ganju's family lost his pride I believe because of the death of his brother and in the same way Ginjo was frowned upon because of the fear of him getting stronger, the only thing that made him and Ichigo different was circumstance and that circumstance was the fact that Ichigo just happened to be around at a time when crap hit the fan and the shinigami needed someone like Ichigo on their side. I mean think about it Ichigo invaded soul society I doubt Ginjou ever invaded Soul society or did anything as heinous and yet the shinigami were still ordered to kill him, that doesn't sound very fair and honestly because of that the fullbringers still have some identity left to the story because it shows that the shinigami not only looked down and tried to shut down the quincy, they also attempted to shut down any possible chance that their way of life may be effected by those who would overpower them and even more strongly to the point that they made the Maggot's Nest to jail people who they feared even the slightest but of potential that they would be a threat to soul society.

    Juha Bach=He wants eternal life and he'll do it by any means, and his current means seems to be by creating a neverending war in which his body will always be given the rejuvenating energy he desires.

    What happened between Bach and Yamamoto= I'd say quite simply they were both the leaders during the whole war/massacre in which Yamamot's group wanted to do away with the Quincy. Yamamoto didn't approve of the way Bach was destroying the balance and the war started however when Bach and his men were defeated so was his power and Yamamoto took pity on a man who was now only human with no means to fight back and honestly maybe it's not so much Yamamoto let him live. But he tortured him with the idea of staying alive with the inability to fight Bach and living with the fact that his comrades were now all dead which honestly is a lot worse than death it's like he wanted him to live with that guilt so that he would kill himself and not because he did it out of mercy for Bach.


    I love the Yamamoto/Bach explanation. I think we're grasping at straws with any predictions we make about the Soul King's motivations, other than the fact that it has something to do with Ichigo being everything mixed up in one. Good guesses overall. Thanks.

  8. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    OH OH I wanna go

    I'm only going to do one since, i lack writing skills.

    Aizen: Now i chose Aizen due to me thinking Juhabuk really isn't going to leave him chained underneath SS. Plus Aizen would have had a huge amount of thought going into his escape including where he would go to hide, i mean by all logic no one is really going to be thinking about the Human World.

    Except possible usual suspects including Isshin who can now really go on a war path and try to find Aizen to put an end to him.

    Sorry back to Aizen if he has under gone an unnatural merging with ones Zan would he theoretically have unnatural abilities. We're currently seeing the effects of R.G.T to the trio plus Ichigo, the natural more 'pure' as it were way of transcending your typical shinigami abilities beyond heights (possibly at a ratio between time and usage). Now Ichigo is currently in a shift that is his true shinigami/hollow powers which is dipping into an unknown territory but he's fortunate enough to have be born with it........Sorrry! Aizen.

    Aizen could currently be able to shape shift, since we don't know what his bankai did, we do however know how hax his Shikai is. So i'm going to educationally suggest he's doing his usual slithering around. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a snake with his face on it up some tree pesting.
    Spoiler show

  9. #22
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,419
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by Engestsu View Post
    Hi,

    I'm a long time reader (and yes, I spelled Engetsu incorrectly, I know.) Anyway, there are several things yet to be resolved in Bleach, and you may be able to think of more. What do you think will happen regarding the following?

    Grimmjow - What is he doing?

    Hueco Mundo together with Urahara. When he shows up, so will Grimmy.

    Harribel - What will happen to her?
    Help out the shinigami and stay in Hueco Mundo ruling like she was before.

    Nelliel - Where is she and what is she doing?
    Hueco Mundo doing whatever she wants xD

    Aizen - Where is he and what is he doing?
    In prison most likely. If he shows up, it'll be in a pinch for the main characters. Urahara might try to go and get him.

    Ukitake - Where is he and what is his Bankai?
    If he isn't dead by now (ofc he isn't) he's probably with Shunsui about to show up.

    Shunsui - What is his Bankai?
    Taking arrangements with Aizen or something like that. He'll show up soon.

    Soul King - What is he doing and what is he?
    In his place, doing nothing like the lazy bum he is.

    Isshin - Will he use Bankai?
    Yeah he will. Probably against Bach.

    Visoreds on Earth - What are they doing?
    Preparing to go to SS or keeping someone safe or even leveling up.

    Fullbringers - Why…?
    Dead most of them, some without powers. The dead ones will join the fight soon.

    Juha Bach - What is his end game?
    He just wants to rule.

    What happened between Bach and Yamamoto?
    Like someone said above, Yamamoto probably sparred Bach because he thought he was no longer a threat.

  10. #23
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Seirei57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Think that about covers it. We just need to know how they are related, like uncle, cousin, etc.

    I'd actually like to learn more about Aizen. He's apparently among those whose level is incomparable to the rest to a point of seclusion, like Zaraki. I wonder if that's something more. I actually wonder if those two are around the same age.
    My first post, more than likely Kaien is Ichigo's cousin. Aizen is a mysterious person. I suspect Aizen and Urahara are more close to being the same age. Not sure about Kenpachi.

  11. #24
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    OH OH I wanna go

    I'm only going to do one since, i lack writing skills.

    Aizen: Now i chose Aizen due to me thinking Juhabuk really isn't going to leave him chained underneath SS. Plus Aizen would have had a huge amount of thought going into his escape including where he would go to hide, i mean by all logic no one is really going to be thinking about the Human World.

    Except possible usual suspects including Isshin who can now really go on a war path and try to find Aizen to put an end to him.

    Sorry back to Aizen if he has under gone an unnatural merging with ones Zan would he theoretically have unnatural abilities. We're currently seeing the effects of R.G.T to the trio plus Ichigo, the natural more 'pure' as it were way of transcending your typical shinigami abilities beyond heights (possibly at a ratio between time and usage). Now Ichigo is currently in a shift that is his true shinigami/hollow powers which is dipping into an unknown territory but he's fortunate enough to have be born with it........Sorrry! Aizen.

    Aizen could currently be able to shape shift, since we don't know what his bankai did, we do however know how hax his Shikai is. So i'm going to educationally suggest he's doing his usual slithering around. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a snake with his face on it up some tree pesting.
    Am I the only one who thinks Aizen was a fool for not developing/using his bankai? If your shikai can alter one's perception of reality, more than likely, he would have become Gremmy with Zaraki level strength had he developed/used his bankai.

  12. #25
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Country
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by Engestsu View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Aizen was a fool for not developing/using his bankai? If your shikai can alter one's perception of reality, more than likely, he would have become Gremmy with Zaraki level strength had he developed/used his bankai.
    to be fair to aizen, he completly stomped everyone with just his shikai. he didnt use his bankai against yamammoto becaus eit probaly wouldnt have mattered in the end. aizen isnt stupid. hence he prepared an special arrancar to deal with yamamoto. really, there was never any real need to use bankai. by the time he should have used bankai he was to arrogant to see ichigo as an actual threath.

  13. #26
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by Engestsu View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Aizen was a fool for not developing/using his bankai? If your shikai can alter one's perception of reality, more than likely, he would have become Gremmy with Zaraki level strength had he developed/used his bankai.
    It's likely that his Bankai had drawbacks that he could not control. Given the powerful nature of his Shikai, I imagine his Banaki was off the charts, and even with all of his skill he couldn't master it.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  14. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vigrid
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,352
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    It's likely that his Bankai had drawbacks that he could not control. Given the powerful nature of his Shikai, I imagine his Banaki was off the charts, and even with all of his skill he couldn't master it.
    I highly doubt that is the case given Aizen's ability and mastery. Seeing as his Shikai is so power and it better suited his needs, he wouldn't have to use Bankai. He made a counter measure for Yamamoto as he admitted that he probably couldn't have beaten him in a fair fight and, honestly, Ryujin Jakka is overpowered as hell. He picked up the idiot ball during his bout against Ichigo as he didn't even use his Shikai, which would have been more than enough to defeat Ichigo.

  15. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    I highly doubt that is the case given Aizen's ability and mastery. Seeing as his Shikai is so power and it better suited his needs, he wouldn't have to use Bankai. He made a counter measure for Yamamoto as he admitted that he probably couldn't have beaten him in a fair fight and, honestly, Ryujin Jakka is overpowered as hell. He picked up the idiot ball during his bout against Ichigo as he didn't even use his Shikai, which would have been more than enough to defeat Ichigo.
    That's one my greatest disappointments with Bleach (Well apart for the HM and especially the Fullbring arc), that Aizen got so powerful, that he had to be defeated with plotkai.
    Apparently it wasn't interesting enough to see Ichigo find ways to counter his zanpaktou, instead, Kubo had to power him up, to make him just as dangerous as his zanpaktous abilty (and then boosting them both to SuperSaiyan 3 mode), then letting his zanpaktous ability vanish, to replace the strength the villain holds for something more "suitable" for Ichigo.
    Seriously, what happened to his Zanpaktou that every was so afraid of?

    It frustrates me to no end when reading Bleach that the story is so inconsistent, plotkai, intented or not intented, truly destroys a good story.
    Kubo destroyed all which he had set up with Soul Society, and early HM arc, when he made convenient plotkai changes, to match his need, instead of making a flow of development in the story.

    Kubo is trying to change the story, when he's forgetting that a story is alive, it has soul.
    You don't change life once it's made, (the story), you let it develop as it goes...

    Bleach's good points is the amazing artwork, drawings, fights, the fantasy and amazingly imagined universe... But it's biggest weak point, by far, is its story development, truly imho.

    The only thing that could redeem it a little, if only a little bit, would be to Aizen getting back the power that he was feared by in the first place.
    Loosing his feared powers in the way he did (to his own stupidity), was too anticlimatic.

    So the very least, I'd like Aizen to still have his original powers when(if) he returns.
    Question is, will it be remotely interestingly written? or just a boring side character?

  16. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    772
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    ^ It could be said that Aizen was just so drunk on his new powers he completely neglected the old ones and then so astonished with Ichigo's power that he didn't even have the wherewithal to use KS. That's how I think about it anyway, because yeah, it is stupid that he never used it. Also, it's strange that he never even bothered placing Ichigo under KS's spell. Sure, he had no reason to until the very end, but surely it's just sensible to make sure absolutely everyone is subject to Kanzen Saimin, no? Plot.

    Anyway regarding his Bankai - I suspect we will be seeing it in the future. I happen to think part of the reason it was never revealed is a similar reason to Yama being more willing to kill his entire leadership with his Shikai instead of using his Bankai on Aizen, because there's a plan to use it properly in this arc. (Actually, Yama using Bankai in the World of the Living would have probably lead to about a million dead bystanders, but the point still stands)

  17. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Things Yet To Be resolved

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird0ne View Post
    Psst! Don't say that to Nanao, the kido specialist VC who actually held off Haschwald, Ywach's right hand for long enough that he was called back to Silbern before he could break through...while weaker SR's were steamrolling/ one shotting captains! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    "Kido is not as impressive, but 20 guys couldn't kill one guy with all their techniques, yet Urahara could one-shot him with Kido and sealed him with Kido"

    To me it's pretty clear Kido is the most OP thing in Bleachworld. Tessai could also stop time and relocate space.
    I like Kido, don't get me wrong. If it were up to me there would be more use of Kido in Bleach battles....it adds a certain level of flair. As to it's effectiveness that varies greatly on a situational basis. The same Tessai that most people in these forums praise....lvl 99 chanted binding spell failed horribly to do it's deserved task vs one of the weakness incarnations of Ichigo in Bleach.

    Yama sacrificed his arm with another forbidden spell...that did nothing of note to Aizen....though to be fair he was technically immortal at that point. His unnecessary lost of limb greatly contributed to his later demise.

    Transcended Aizen lvl 90 chanted full powered Kido didn't scratch Ichigo...not even a scratch.

    Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    I highly doubt that is the case given Aizen's ability and mastery. Seeing as his Shikai is so power and it better suited his needs, he wouldn't have to use Bankai. He made a counter measure for Yamamoto as he admitted that he probably couldn't have beaten him in a fair fight and, honestly, Ryujin Jakka is overpowered as hell. He picked up the idiot ball during his bout against Ichigo as he didn't even use his Shikai, which would have been more than enough to defeat Ichigo.
    I had a similar view, it's strange though that he used Kido, a part of his old self but didn't go bankai. I doubt it however that anything in his arsenal at the time could have given him a win barring the immortality.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts