Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Breaker: New Waves 162 Discussions/ 163 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 162 Spoiler Thread

^Stop crying it's coming.

Anyway the pace picked up a bit and hopefully the festivals will begin I'd say in the next four chapters and that's only if it's not dragged out and characters are introduced only. We'll see. I expect the next few chapters to be about Chun woo and what he's doing in Seoul.
    Mr. Wonderland
    Psn: verbalinter39

myanimelist.net/Ishmael

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so Chun Woo Han is the fall guy if the plan fails while Kaiser and the Elders sit and drink tea

so basically SUC will offer the Government to give Seoul to them or they will kill every one making every citizen of Seoul their hostage

also how many kilo tons of C4 did SUC stole that Shioon said that they already planted bombs everywhere?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member smokeesid's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

With the release of the translation, my claim is affirmed that Shioon could use a little guidance to perfect his BHaET
    Some people are born like keys who move this world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 162 Discussions/ 163 Predictions

Seems like this 2nd part is very close to the end. This final tower arc and that's it.

Hopefully part III is against Kaiser, and possibly Sosul.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't Ghost hands Dr. Shik still be there? I think he will save Ryuji, so we will see more of him.
    So the stadium thing is just a distraction? What about those drugs? Will smug face become people's god? I'm kinda confused about the whole purpose of giving Seoul citizens life into chun woo han's hands?
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Bald Ryu will live.

I'm just wondering... WHY ARE THEY NOT EVEN PLANNING TO DISARM THE BOMBS?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

At least Gyu Bum is ok, that was pretty much the most important part of the chapter. Otherwise, it seems as though their forces are being further divided to deal with the onslaught. Things should escalate within the next few chapters.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, so it looks like Ryuji might not be dying...Hard to say, though.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think some of us already predicted what's gonna happen next

i really think that Smug Face or Jaegal is a good planner i mean they planned everything but in the end it will fail because of Ryuji's information

i think Jaegal and smug face made Hyuk their pawn without Hyuk even knowing

Shioon said to the MAA Elders that he is not asking the MAA Elders to be heroes Shioon just wants them to help normal citizens and i think this is a clue on what's gonna happen next

When Hyuk arrived they received a message about the bombing and telling that MAA Elders will not do anything to help people this is where Hyuk will start to talk them to go to the stadium and help people out

and that is the plan of SUC in the first place any way on this chapter we saw some people taking pictures of Shioon or maybe the whole Sunwoo Clan was being watched i think that they are SUC members surveying the place if the MAA Elders and members arrive and they will commence the plan

But as i have said that plan will fail i think the original plan was this - SUC will use Hyuk to talk the MAA Elders and Member to go to the stadium and when that happens SUC will bomb the stadium killing the MAA Elders and members making SUC powerful i mean if all the Elders and members of MAA are dead no one will fight them they already controlled the police and maybe the army

and that's why they will use the other bombs to scare the government (that knows what murim is) that the MAA Elders and their members are dead even their schools have bombs on it plus other civilian hot spots and they will bomb it if they don't give Seoul to GMR

but now SUC's problems just got worst because of Ryuji and he already told SUC's plan to Shioon and then Sera and Jinie if Hyuk changed the MAA Elders mind to go to the stadium on that last minute Sera and Jinie will stop them telling them that GMR and SUC are in the Seoul Tower

just like the first breaker a lot of murim-in will converge on Seoul Tower and Shioon and GMR will be again on the higher floors

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i think some of us already predicted what's gonna happen next

i really think that Smug Face or Jaegal is a good planner i mean they planned everything but in the end it will fail because of Ryuji's information

i think Jaegal and smug face made Hyuk their pawn without Hyuk even knowing

Shioon said to the MAA Elders that he is not asking the MAA Elders to be heroes Shioon just wants them to help normal citizens and i think this is a clue on what's gonna happen next

When Hyuk arrived they received a message about the bombing and telling that MAA Elders will not do anything to help people this is where Hyuk will start to talk them to go to the stadium and help people out

and that is the plan of SUC in the first place any way on this chapter we saw some people taking pictures of Shioon or maybe the whole Sunwoo Clan was being watched i think that they are SUC members surveying the place if the MAA Elders and members arrive and they will commence the plan

But as i have said that plan will fail i think the original plan was this - SUC will use Hyuk to talk the MAA Elders and Member to go to the stadium and when that happens SUC will bomb the stadium killing the MAA Elders and members making SUC powerful i mean if all the Elders and members of MAA are dead no one will fight them they already controlled the police and maybe the army

and that's why they will use the other bombs to scare the government (that knows what murim is) that the MAA Elders and their members are dead even their schools have bombs on it plus other civilian hot spots and they will bomb it if they don't give Seoul to GMR

but now SUC's problems just got worst because of Ryuji and he already told SUC's plan to Shioon and then Sera and Jinie if Hyuk changed the MAA Elders mind to go to the stadium on that last minute Sera and Jinie will stop them telling them that GMR and SUC are in the Seoul Tower

just like the first breaker a lot of murim-in will converge on Seoul Tower and Shioon and GMR will be again on the higher floors
    That sounds like a solid way to progress the story in a similar way to part 1. I am just curious where the supposed mind control drug comes in I mean there are 100.000 pills to be used and from the description of it, if Shioon/smug face shows himself to them as a powerful being they will follow that person as God. There are great possibilities in this and I'm definitely excited!
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get the impression that Hyuk was even figured into Jegal and SUC's scheming. Jegal probably figured that he successfully isolated So Chun and Chundomoon from the chaos that by the time they caught wind of it it would be too late. Hyuk only got that message because he was accompanied by an "underling" from the Whitestone school.

What I suspect will happen is that Sera will relay the new Intel to the munjus in hopes of swaying some to take action. Quite possibly to the Seoul Tower or to other strategic points in an effort to thwart SUC's plans.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2