Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 750 Discussion/ 751 Prediction

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Super Sonic's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Chapter 750 Discussion/ 751 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by OMEYG View Post
    Yeah, atrocious, sure...

This Dressrosa Arc has seen One Piece return to similar quality as it was pre-time-skip. I've been enjoying every part of it. And once again a better chapter than Naruto and Bleach. Haven't read HxH yet though...
    I have never read so much delusions in page paragraph...

Usopp could take a fart that lasts 5 panels and people like you will still think it is epic....

A shit is still a shit. It isn't chocolate just because you wishes it to be.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Winlyx-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sonic View Post
    Another shit chapter where almost nothing happens...

Three weeks of waiting for a 16-page chapter that only shows people talking left and right, telling us useless information (Oda really needs to stop this "treat everything like a video game level" crap) and milking the hell out of this series.

One Piece has clearly been getting worse and worse as it goes and Dressrosa is being the catalyst of it.

Since he couldn't provide a legit excuse as to Law's handcuffs, Oda had Viola find them.

Sabo, despite having the Mera Mera no Mi abilities at his disposal and monstrous haki, somehow can't find it in his mind to simply blow away that net with a haki-imbued Hiken...

Just keep milking away...no wonder Volume 74 has seen atrocious numbers when it comes to sales. Volume 75 is promising to be the same.

Shit chapter...
    I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the chapter like everyone else did but I must know why do you still read it week to week if you feel this way? Why not do the smart thing and take a break from one piece for a while. Find other series to read then after some time passes check back. I've done it multiple times when a series starts losing my interests. Surely there are other things that you can read till this picks up the way you want it to.

I'm kinda interested in Law's past now. I'm curious what Oda has planed at this point for Law withholding his past longer.
    Last edited by Winlyx-chan; June 18, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Eight Down Two To Go

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm SuperSonic... you just seem to have forgotten about one pieces roots. It was always full of talking, always full of "preparing the stage" situations. To me, it finally feels like one piece is back to what made it so great. And the pacing...oh my god. Just start over and reread the dressrosa-arc, and you will notice that there hasnt been an arc where soooo much happens in such a few number of chapters.
    And if you think otherwise: Tastes and perception are different. No need to enforce your opinion on others. You got the right to hate this arc/chapters for your very own reasons. Same goes for people who like it.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Usopp could take a fart that lasts 5 panels and people like you will still think it is epic....

I agree with Winlyx-chan. You should take a break from One Piece, wait 3 or 4 years that 2 or 3 arcs passed and then read the story.
    You sound like someone who just began One Piece, loved to read the whole story in one-go because you could understand easily what's happening. But now that you are at the end of what's written, you must wait each week to see a new chapter.
    And you don't understand what's happening, that's why you are upset. You think this chapter is useless. But if it's the case, 99% OF OP IS USELESS and only fights are usefull.
    It's your right to feel this way. But please, think about what you have in front of you before judging it.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok chapter with epic Sabo scene. Again not much progression. A bit disappointed with the Franky Vs. Senor pink matchup. I wanted franky to step up his game a bit and fight 2 executives or diamante/trebol.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AriesNoShion's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed this chapter. Yeah well it's a recap chapter and (fine after 2 weeks i think)? There are a lot of incoming battles:
    Franky vs señor Pink (settle a score, he agreeds they onl won with number before)
    the most badass: Sabo vs Fujitora+marines (hope it will be a tie, i d like to see Luffy first defeating a amiral)
    barto+rebecc+2dwarfs vs i think Diamante (when they will meet luffy team i think)
    colosseum army vs several DF's family (i think cavendish could take one but the others will join their forces like chinja and the king)

a little dispapointed by Robin who just stays at the colosseum
    no news from Burgess and Kinemon...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner OMEYG's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious. That implies you don't read much at all then considering how short said paragraph is and how exaggerated your response is...

Quote Quote:
    I'd need context for such a scenario. But I'm certainly not as cheap as you insinuate.

Quote Quote:
    I'll call shit as I see it and this chapter wasn't shit to me. I found it more enjoyable than Bleach and Naruto and I stand by my opinion.
    You can call shit as you see it as well. But I never once attacked your opinion. I only responded to the bolded statement in the quote, which quite frankly IS silly. If it still sells over 2 million each volume and tops Oricon in terms of individual volume sales, there's nothing atrocious about it.

Of course if your response to this is to call my opinion 'wrong' or 'stupid' or something of the sort, you'll be the one showing off your idiocy.
    Last edited by OMEYG; June 18, 2014 at 06:15 AM.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member desin24's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    Ok chapter with epic Sabo scene. Again not much progression. A bit disappointed with the Franky Vs. Senor pink matchup. I wanted franky to step up his game a bit and fight 2 executives or diamante/trebol.
    Well if he opens the factory there are Diamante and Trebol waiting IIRC.
    While Diamante's ass belongs to Kuros Trebol could be there for Franky to go all out on.
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I was expecting to see Law's flashback, well this could be viewed as a transition chapter. Sabo is badass , but is it really ok to reveal that he's Luffy's brother?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desin24 View Post
    Well if he opens the factory there are Diamante and Trebol waiting IIRC.
    While Diamante's ass belongs to Kuros Trebol could be there for Franky to go all out on.
    I think they were called back to castle by Dofla when they argues "what about the factory" and he said its made up of sea stone and key is with him.... so no worries...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

A transition after the break, sort of 'meh'. Although, there's a key for Laws cuffs, so that's something to look forward to, he's going to get back into the action. Of course, Sabo sold the chapter there at the end. It does seems as though opponents for the final battle are being settled for the most part; Revolutionaries v Marines, the crewmembers v the coliseum fighters.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a summary chapter, but the ending was epic, looking forward to see Sabo's powers, he was strong before Mera Mera no Mi, even more now. Ace was awesome, but Sabo promises even more. Fujitora is the perfect opponent to measure his strength.
    I hope some other fight will begin in the few chapters.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Besides the last page it was a summary of the status of each group in this war. Why the hell does Rebecca aka weakling wants to go to Luffy when there is barty and Hack who could go there to give Luffy the key to the cuffs of Law.
    Rebecca should really know their place and try not to be an extra burden on the strong fighters.

Where is the Revolutionary girl? Did she go after Sabo?
    Instead of showing on more than one page what Chinjao and co are doing I would rather liked it if we would got an update on Sanji and co and Kanjirou. I mean we know that Chinjao wants to to where DD is so how about cutting it short and instead of showing what they have to get past showing us their final opponent.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or the new Admiral still didn't amaze me yet like the 3 Admiral before whereas they could wipe out anyone who stands in their way while we all know pirates in the New world is strong but I am not convince that Fujitora is as intimidating as Kuzan/Kizaru/Akainu... As for the chapter the last page is the only thing I could say epic and the Usopp jokes but still a great chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    I was expecting to see Law's flashback, well this could be viewed as a transition chapter. Sabo is badass , but is it really ok to reveal that he's Luffy's brother?
    Well, Sabo is the same as Luffy, his crew and anyone around him, he just does the stuff, instead of thinking much into it. That's what freedom means, right?

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast