Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 583 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 583 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
    It is really bad when FGT ichigo stops butterfly aizen (who was one shotting captains) attacks and fully chanted level 90 kidou with his barehands, and this version of ichigo is supposed to be more powerful/complete.
    Nothing has been said or shown that this version of Ichigo is more powerful than the one that fought Aizen, not to mention this one is currently on in his Shikai form so there's no use in comparing the two.

I highly doubt Ichigo is going to surpass the kind of power he had when he fought Aizen, he was simply on an entirely different level. His power will be huge now no doubt, but the difference is he will be able to use it perfectly and with no drawbacks.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 583 Discussion / 584 Predictions

Well, if this chapter will eventually develop into those 4, all in vollstandig, gang up on Ichigo and still do nothing against him, then I'll be satisfied with his power up.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Ichigo uses a new technique? Now, with that, it finally dawned upon me that this is the final arc.

Well, Candice seems too much of a head-on fighter to take Ichigo out, anyway. I find it funny that those girls seem to be quite bored with the ongoing war, finding it somewhat troublesome, apparently.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member warriorofvirtue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heat of the Tundra View Post
    So Ichigo comes back after all this time, gets a new ACTUAL Zanpaktou.. and goes back to doing Getsuga Tenshou.

But white. And in a cross.

Kubo never ceases to amaze me.
    Lol exactly. Yamamoto used 4 different techniques, and he hasn't even done those in thousands of years and were still stuck with a cross slash of power. Couldn't he have just done the regular getsuga tenshou in a cross. He should have used a cero since the quincies are weak to hollow stuff.
    Rigardo The Silver Eyed Lion King!!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Nothing has been said or shown that this version of Ichigo is more powerful than the one that fought Aizen, not to mention this one is currently on in his Shikai form so there's no use in comparing the two.

I highly doubt Ichigo is going to surpass the kind of power he had when he fought Aizen, he was simply on an entirely different level. His power will be huge now no doubt, but the difference is he will be able to use it perfectly and with no drawbacks.
    What would be the purpose of training with the Royal guards, obtaining his true zanpakutous, having his Quincy abilities awakened and combined with his Shinigami/hollow sides if he couldn't even remotely match the power of his FGT form - a form with only 2 of his 3 sides and a FAKE zanpakutou?

Remember, regular Aizen owned a bunch of regular captains. Then Isshin came and went toe to toe with him. Then butterfly Aizen emerged and swatted away Isshin, Urahara, Yoruichi and Gin like insects. Then FGT Ichigo came to the rescue at FKT and clowned butterfly Aizen like he was a butterfly, with barehands.

That was the last time Ichigo "came to save everyone", and his power display was OMFG epic. This GT against a bunch of random SR business looks really pathetic by comparison.
    我是馬甲我怕誰?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member desin24's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Since getsuga tenshou was taught to Ichigo by Juhagetsu could it be that it is Ichigo's version of a heilig pfeil?
    Kuroi getsuga tenshou was first used by White/Hichigo and was said to be similar to a cero, so now with a proper zanpakuto he might be able to do more that getsuga but the femritters aren't worth it.
    I still have hope that Ichigo will get something besides Getsuga. That said I enjoyed the chapter and I think Ichigo gets his warmup against all 4 femritters in Vollständig and there is no offscreen pwnage.
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

for me i don't want Ichigo to use GT at all in this fight i want him to tank all those attacks like nothing by using his Quincy Blut or Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger (if he can use it )

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't see why people think that Ichigo should be stronger than back with FGT. That was him transforming in a complete different being and merging with bis Zanpaktou. Now he just perfected bis Shinigami powers and gained those of a Quincy. In my opinion he now should have access to a technique that should surpass even FGT by combining all those powers. But he'll certainly not be able to match FGT just with Bankai. Probably he'll do something like a "Bankai Vollständig" with Hollowfication. We can Experten him to at least actively usw Blut Vene. But FGT was like releasing bis whole power all together in one part.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

just a thought , it looks like ichigo pierced the air and it created form for GT , what if ichigo can just hold and drag and just run somewhere far while still not releasing the GT , he may have the possibility to create super long Getsuga tenshous

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post

Let's compare FGT Ichigo and the Ichigo now.
    FGT Ichigo had most of his shinigami powers supressed by bachgetsu. This is something bachgetsu himself admitted. chigo now can fully access his shinigami powers cause bachgetsu isn't supressing it anymore, So ichigo now should logically be stronger than FGT Ichigo. And FGT Ichigo is a normal ichigo that Ichigo could have always reaced if he would train properly for a few months.

The fight is boring manily cause the femritters are the wrong opponents to showcase ichigo's new found power. But it seems like even this fight will get dragged on with the same title and fiffferent numbers.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I ichigos next technic hue- Losesuga tenshou!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Astray's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Ichigo during his fight with Aizen combined with all of his powers (Tensa Zangetsu was still a combined quiny+hollow+shinigami being), so it's a toss up on how much changes now
    2) He's in Shikai
    3) FGT is a state beyond even bankai, but Ichigo - before he completely merged with Zangetsu - will probably be comparable to that state once he's in Bankai

And since everyone seemed to just blow by my last post I'm going to repost it here because I wanted to hear thoughts on it:

Quote Quote:
    "I will mention that the amount that he is slashing to start the getsuga is ridiculously small and then the blast being produced is huge and even a bit delayed. Perhaps this means we can see a technique where he completely surrounds an opponent with his speed using the delayed getsugas to completely overwhelm someone from all directions coming all at the same time. Bleach is a manga where the technique might not be different but the way it is used to create something completely different would be considered a new technique."

Ignorance is bliss.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Getsuga Juujishou is roughly translated has moon fang cross palm or something close. Also it seems these femritter seem to have a joint volstang thats my take on it anyway could be wrong though
    Spoiler show

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I will mention that the amount that he is slashing to start the getsuga is ridiculously small and then the blast being produced is huge and even a bit delayed. Perhaps this means we can see a technique where he completely surrounds an opponent with his speed using the delayed getsugas to completely overwhelm someone from all directions coming all at the same time. Bleach is a manga where the technique might not be different but the way it is used to create something completely different would be considered a new technique.
    That's probably how it's going to be executed, it seems. It's extremely unlikely that Ichigo will show an attack of different nature. If anything, his power up will be along the lines of what Rukia and Byakuya (as a teaser) has shown, and amplified and polished version of his own powers.
    FGT was a state of power one reached at the cost of his whole Shinigami powers, so, I have my doubts that he will be displaying a skill of that level. Even if he did, I'd argue that it'd be very difficult to actually draw a proper comparison.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
    What would be the purpose of training with the Royal guards, obtaining his true zanpakutous, having his Quincy abilities awakened and combined with his Shinigami/hollow sides if he couldn't even remotely match the power of his FGT form - a form with only 2 of his 3 sides and a FAKE zanpakutou?

Remember, regular Aizen owned a bunch of regular captains. Then Isshin came and went toe to toe with him. Then butterfly Aizen emerged and swatted away Isshin, Urahara, Yoruichi and Gin like insects. Then FGT Ichigo came to the rescue at FKT and clowned butterfly Aizen like he was a butterfly, with barehands.

That was the last time Ichigo "came to save everyone", and his power display was OMFG epic. This GT against a bunch of random SR business looks really pathetic by comparison.
    All of this confusion about the power levels stems from the fact that kubo trolled aizen with final getsuga tenshou. Let me explain.
    Aizen was transcended beyond everyone, not only once but atleast twice. In his regular form he beat a few captains without any problems.
    In his first cocoon form (the form before butterflaizen), urahara and isshin already were incapable of sensing his reiatsu, indicating that aizen had transcended beyond them, making it impossible to sense him.

He beat isshin, urahara and yoruichi like they were flies in his cocoon form. Then he got stabbed by gin and transformed into butterflaizen, a form that surpasses his cocoon form i assume. At this point he already transcended twice. He was capable of beating regular captains with ease without any transcendance, and at butterflaizen stage he transcends that regular form twice.

Then he transcends one more time and becomes something that resembles a hollow with wings.
    There should be absolutely no way to beat someone like that, but because kubo was forced into a corner, he asspulled an even greater transcendence out of his pocket and gave it to ichigo. Aizen was not able to sense ichigo, which means his transcendence was even beyond the triple transcendence of aizen.
    All of this transcendence stuff tells me that they were getting close to something that resembles the spirit king´s very existence, since i assume he is also a transcended being.

In short:
    Butterflaizen (and the form after that), were transcended way beyond any of the regular characters. Aizen was already stronger than regular captains in his base form, we just have to keep going from there.
    Base aizen < Cocoon (transcended once) < Butterflaizen (transcended twice) < Hollow wing aizen (triple transcendance)
    In this war we have regular captains fighting against sternritter. The power levels are not even close.
    The current ichigo should be nowhere close to the power level of FGT ichigo.

As i said, it all stems from the fact that Aizen was powered up beyond godlike proportions, and kubo had to give ichigo an asspull power up in order to have a chance against that, which he had to take away again right afterwards, because if he had not, then any other character would be rendered obsolete, since they were already powerless vs regular aizen.

This is what happens if you create an overly overpowered villain like aizen but intend on having him defeated.
    You have to use plot induced bullshit and asspull powerups to explain his defeat.
    At that point the series should end, but because kubo is money hungry, he continues.
    Well he cannot continue with such high power levels because otherwise every other character would be obsolete, so he reverts everything to regular power levels.
    Asspull completed.

tl;dr
    FGT Ichigo is a quadruply transcended being. Regular ichigo, even if he trained in royal dimension, is not even on the same realm of power level. The femritters can sense that ichigo is strong. This already rules out that he is transcended, except if you want to argue that the femritters are transcended beings, which would be laughable.
    Final getsuga tenshou was a complete asspull by kubo and we have to deal with that bullshit now by trying to understand why ichigo struggles vs 4 stupid femritters. There is nothing to understand except for the fact that FGT ichigo was a huge asspull. We will probably not reach such power levels again.
    Last edited by gh0un; June 04, 2014 at 05:26 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast