Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 583 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 583 Discussion / 584 Predictions

Why are all these Sternritter ridiculously over-confident and crazy even after their offed one by one ridiculously?

Anyways yay for Ichigo's quincy cross attack

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The Transcended Ichigo vs The Current Ichigo.

Who do you think is going to win?

I believe the answer to that question is the very source of the problem I have with the power of the Current Ichigo.

Now, time to speculate on very future events:

Anyone else here considered the possibility that the Hogyokou chosed Bach as its new master?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
    Well, if this chapter will eventually develop into those 4, all in vollstandig, gang up on Ichigo and still do nothing against him, then I'll be satisfied with his power up.
    Why?

Bloated mis-matched power levels usually make for the most boring fights, because there's no need for strategy, pushing yourself over your limits, or clashing of wills/heightened emotions. It's just I swing, then you're dead. Even more annoyingly, if Ichigo's power level was this high, everyone else on the way in the next couple of fights would have even bigger power levels to try to make things interesting. Currently the Naruto manga is proof what bloated power levels can do to an otherwise interesting fight.

I mean, to each his own. You like what you like. I'm satisfied with his display of power right now.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Why?

Bloated mis-matched power levels usually make for the most boring fights, because there's no need for strategy, pushing yourself over your limits, or clashing of wills/heightened emotions. It's just I swing, then you're dead. Even more annoyingly, if Ichigo's power level was this high, everyone else on the way in the next couple of fights would have even bigger power levels to try to make things interesting. Currently the Naruto manga is proof what bloated power levels can do to an otherwise interesting fight.
    There are times when bloated mismatched power levels are required.

I mean, how powerful is Bach in comparison to these 4 femritters? BLOATEDLY MISMATCHED, obviously.

And Ichigo is the one(supposedly, since Bach is the latest last villain) who is going to defeat Bach.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was so short that I don't have anything to say about it. I mean we are at the same scene we were at the end of last chapter. The Femritters attacking Ichigo and Ichigo countering it with his zans.

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
    There are times when bloated mismatched power levels are required.

I mean, how powerful is Bach in comparison to these 4 femritters? BLOATEDLY MISMATCHED, obviously.

And Ichigo is the one(supposedly, since Bach is the latest last villain) who is going to defeat Bach.
    But that's a great deal of fights away from now. Ichigo doesn't actually need to be at his full potential just yet. Notice he hasn't acquired any Quincy abilities at all despite having the potential. That potential should be realized over time, gradually.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    The Transcended Ichigo vs The Current Ichigo.

Who do you think is going to win?

I believe the answer to that question is the very source of the problem I have with the power of the Current Ichigo.

Now, time to speculate on very future events:

Anyone else here considered the possibility that the Hogyokou chosed Bach as its new master?
    1. Current Ichigo's reiatsu can be felt now, so he isn't as strong as Transcendent.
    2. The Hogyoku choosing Yhwach is an awesome idea! Should this come true, be ready to drown in glory.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    But that's a great deal of fights away from now. Ichigo doesn't actually need to be at his full potential just yet. Notice he hasn't acquired any Quincy abilities at all despite having the potential. That potential should be realized over time, gradually.
    Not that far away. Last chapter, Bach, Haschwalt and Ishida are on the move towards Ichigo.

To be fair, Bach is still in the process of absorbing all the sternritters. So Bach is also not in his most powerful state.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The point of the chapter was what? To show us that he has evolved from a slash to a cross-slash? Obviously, he's far more powerful than any of the Femritters. Although, it seems as though they might put up more of a fight than I'd thought, at least when they decided to attack him in numbers rather than trying to take him on solo. I rather enjoy their company, so I'm good with that.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent Chapter-

Points of interest.
    1. Ichigo seems to have a getsuga tenshou that reminds me of 2 part explosives. It seemed he traced an amount of reishi into the air with the tip of his quincy short sword, then detonated it with his command getsuga tenshou.

2. the next attack, he traced another amount of reishi and then added his shinigami side to it, with the other sword. causing it to detonate and join the second getsuga tenshou.

I am reminded of the time when ichigo was fighting his first menos and ishda touched him, causing his arrows to grow huge.
    all this while in shikai.

I seriously hope this first femritter dies with this attack. she was in volstandig, (i think) she had wings, used a named attack, electrocution, seemed to be going for the kill.
    I hope to see her fall down dead after this, her attack stood no chance against ichigos new uber getsuga tenshou. Her attack seemed to me, to have all her power in it. Because of that I really hope to see her dead and faces of oh shit, on the other bitchritters.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really think that Ichigo's Bankai form will be the same as FGT with a twist like

in Quincy's Letzt Stil (loss of Quincy powers)= to FGT(loss of Shinigami powers) but it was corrected by using Vollständig

i think Ichigo can use the same power level as FGT form by combining Bankai and Vollständig:

or you know each Zanpakto has their own bankai form just like some theories (hallow Ichigo = Shinigami+Hallow bankai) (Ywach Zan =Vollständig: )

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, looks like Giselle wants nothing more than to die or at the very least, she wants everything destroyed. Love it. It's so mismatch with her personality.

Chapter was decent enough, I enjoyed the Femritters more than Ichigo, which is generally par for course. I'm starting to realize that I read this series for the side characters and villains. Their interactions with each other are oh so hilarious and entertaining. I actually wish Kubo introduced them earlier. I would have much rather had them than Cang Du or BG9. Candice is trying her little heart out, but alas, Ichigo is the main character and he needs to look good after a power up.

Oh, and I guess Double Getsuga or whatever. Did nothing for me.

Also, I'm sure Ichigo's Bankai will be plenty powerful, but on the level of FGT? I don't think so. That's an unnecessarily high jump in power. Especially for a Bankai. I'm sure it'll be somewhat similar to it, but not to the same extreme.
    Last edited by eefrit; June 04, 2014 at 06:54 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why some think that Ichiog won't be able to reach FGT level. I mean even without the dangai ichiog would have reached that level if he had like 3 months time to train.
    And let's not forget FGT was not Ichigo's full power. Bachgetsu was supressing it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

There is something wrong with these One Piece-ish characters in my Bleach. I had the same problem with Mask.

I don't care about power levels. I don't care about who wins or loses. I just want each fight to convey one particular original idea. With Kenpachi, we ponder about the nature of bloodlust. With Nodt, we get some nice insights about what fear really is (that fight was brilliant). Even Gremmy made me think a little about what "imagination" might ve all about.

I do not want or need to see how Ichigo pounds four uni-dimensional characters. It's like One Piece but without the propulsion or sense of epicness. Kubo needs to stick with what he does best.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The was an average chapter. I like these Femritters. They are exciting. I think this early Ichigo is enormously confident and hence slightly boring. I expect that we will not see his Banki in this fight. I Wil speculate that he has at least two possibly three transformation abilities in addition to his attack modes. I'm thinking about Ulquiorra's second Stage transformation. So Ichigo can likely Volgstag, Banki abd then Banki II. He might even have a new FGT. overall, I think his power will be completely interesting in the end.

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast