Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: Kaji Kazena

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    No ability to answer him means he can't return a ball. Defeat before being able to show it is because you can't show a technique if you can't hit a ball back at opponent. I already stated this.

    It's this,

    Sanada: I'm awesome! I'm going to hit Rai at my opponent!
    /try to hit glowing shot and arm fall off.

    If Kaji can't answer Oni Kishin, the ball just wouldn't fly back in the first place. How could he show his tech?
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  2. #17
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Uh? That wouldn't be ¨before¨. In that case, for example, it wouldn't be ¨Sanada was defeated even before being able to show Rai¨.

    The ¨before¨ there is used implying it was super quick.

    Dunno what does it even change anyway, it only makes your case worse. If Kaji can't hit a single ball back and Oni just Aced and Return Aced him, then how the hell he's so badly injured.

  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    It's before showing it. Not before playing. He play and can't show his tech because of Kishin. And yes, in that case, Sanada would be defeat before he show able to show Rai. How would Rai appear when Sanada arm fall off? Or do explain to me how Rai would be shown in that case, because I'm actually really curious.

    He just hit the ball? Why would Oni got an ace on Kaji who got a whopping 7 speed. That's the highest speed we ever see so far in the story, of the stats that is ever confirm. If Kaji can't hit the Kishin ball, who would be able to hit it beside the PoP people? It's just that Kaji hit the ball, can't return it, and the resulting damage is too much and make it so he can't play anymore?

    Where as Kintarou speed is a whole 3 points lower than Kaji. That DO means Kintarou must get to hit back a lot less Kishin than Kaji. Kintarou doesn't have Tezuka Zone.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  4. #19
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    It's before showing it. Not before playing. He play and can't show his tech because of Kishin. And yes, in that case, Sanada would be defeat before he show able to show Rai. How would Rai appear when Sanada arm fall off? Or do explain to me how Rai would be shown in that case, because I'm actually really curious.
    It would be explained with different words. Not a ¨he got defeated before even using it¨ but something more like ¨he wasn't able to hit Rai¨. Dunno why you're so nitpicky about it anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    He just hit the ball? Why would Oni got an ace on Kaji who got a whopping 7 speed. That's the highest speed we ever see so far in the story, of the stats that is ever confirm. If Kaji can't hit the Kishin ball, who would be able to hit it beside the PoP people? It's just that Kaji hit the ball, can't return it, and the resulting damage is too much and make it so he can't play anymore?

    Where as Kintarou speed is a whole 3 points lower than Kaji. That DO means Kintarou must get to hit back a lot less Kishin than Kaji. Kintarou doesn't have Tezuka Zone.
    So Kintarou has an Eagle's eye, has above average speed, can clone himself, can hit 10 bao, yet he can't ¨Even react to Oni's Kijin¨. But Kaji (who's 1 point above Irie and Ochi, players that didn't show anything unbelievable when it comes to speed) should be able to react, move and hit Kijin? ... that's possible I guess?

  5. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Yeah, it's a difference between 7 and 4 speed. I don't see what's hard to understand about that. 7>4. It is almost double.

    And I don't think I'm nitpicky. If Kaji can't return Oni's ball, he can't possible use any tech. It's just so simple.

    Niou's need to go heal and #6 even say he might not be able to play anymore. I don't view that as #9 and #10 is crap. Nor do I view Gin as crap when he's crapping on Kawamura. It's just that they choose to play instead of give up and Kaji doesn't give up as well as far as we knows.

    And the most important part to me is lack of crappy attitude like Byoudonin like I'm going to smash you up from Oni. That's why I bring up Byoudonin. That's an ass. Oni doesn't show such attitude, so he's not an ass from my point of view.
    Last edited by -Ken-; May 30, 2014 at 10:55 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  6. #21
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Also, let's not ignore the fact that the 4 Tooyama has in speed is simply bs:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Speed - 4: With incredible agility, he is like a nimble monkey with his movements. He has the running ability to chase down motorcycles and buses.
    And Tezuka has a 4.5 ¨but he is unable to travel at unbelievable speeds¨

    ---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Yeah, it's a difference between 7 and 4 speed. I don't see what's hard to understand about that. 7>4. It is almost double.
    And 10 is bigger than both of them. So? There's more we know than just numbers

  7. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Soo... ignoring official stats from Konomi? Sure, we're not going to get anywhere like this. If you won't take evidence over assumption it's no longer worth my time. Let's just say I'm done.

    And we saw different comment for G10, 11-20, and 2nd stringer in term of how much stats the players have. I don't see why it can't be diffference for 1st year MS and 3rd year MS as well, which it seem to be.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  8. #23
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Soo... ignoring official stats from Konomi? Sure, we're not going to get anywhere like this. If you won't take evidence over assumption it's no longer worth my time. Let's just say I'm done.
    How am I ignoring it? I'm just prefering to use the feats that we've seen in the manga and the ones he actually used to describe those stats.

    If you're done, when you come back, could you ¨shows me those panel in favor of Kaji hitting Kijin back then, since you do tell me those exist. Go go go.¨

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    And we saw different comment for G10, 11-20, and 2nd stringer in term of how much stats the players have. I don't see why it can't be diffference for 1st year MS and 3rd year MS as well, which it seem to be.
    wat

  9. #24
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    377
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Maybe we should have had a thread dedicated to talking about Kaji. Too late now XD

  10. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    I prefer to use stats that Konomi give straight out because it's not biased.

    And look at Kintarou condition after Oni got so many ace on him before PoP activated. I don't see how Kaji who got higher speed that will allow him to hit more Kishin than Kintarou will be in a better condition. Kaji speed in comparison to Kintarou and Kintarou's condition is enough.

    Or prove to me that Kintarou have higher speed than Kaji. My proof is the fanbook. Look at the number. Weeee, it's so simple. Geez. Kaji is faster than Kintarou, therefore, Kaji have more court coverage than Kintarou, therefore, he hit back more balls. Such a rocket science.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  11. #26
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    ...I thought you were done?

    I have no bias, I'm partial here. In fact I kinda like Oni.

    When did I say that Kintarou was faster than Kaji? Like, quote me. I just said that he has more tools besides just speed.

    I'm still waiting for that panel. Do you think that Ochi can hit Kijin btw?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinkyCandie View Post
    Maybe we should have had a thread dedicated to talking about Kaji. Too late now XD
    Kaji deserves 1 thread for each panel he appeared in NPoT, lol.

  12. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    So Kaji can't hit Kishin? I'm fine with that. Looks like Kaji is just so weak air pressure kill him then. Show panel that prove otherwise.

    We hasn't seen Kintarou answer a single ball from Oni on panel and he's stll in pretty bad condition at the end of the fight. I wonder why? If it's cause damage without touching the ball, whether or not I have panel of Kaji hitting the ball is irrelevant to the discussion. If we assume that Kintarou answer some ball, it won't be wrong to assume Kaji can answer more due to official stats that is not debatable given to us directly by Konomi himself, and so Kaji will simply just take more damage. Now mind telling me why I need to show that panel when I show evidence that it doesn't matter to the discussion?

    And I'm waiting for even a single panel on your side. I've shown a fair bit. Oh wait, you don't have one.

    I already stated the reason why I believe Oni is not an ass. It's his attitude. I don't see you trying to break that, oh wait, you can't. Haters going to hate. It's cool that you say you like Oni, your action doesn't seem to be the same as your word, though.
    Last edited by -Ken-; May 30, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  13. #28
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    So Kaji can't hit Kishin? I'm fine with that. Looks like Kaji is just so weak air pressure kill him then. Show panel that prove otherwise..
    Show me a panel that proves it. Seriously... stop with that attitude, it adds nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    So Kaji can't hit Kishin? I'm fine with that. Looks like Kaji is just so weak air pressure kill him then. Show panel that prove otherwise.

    We hasn't seen Kintarou answer a single ball from Oni on panel and he's stll in pretty bad condition at the end of the fight. I wonder why? If it's cause damage without touching the ball, whether or not I have panel of Kaji hitting the ball is irrelevant to the discussion.
    How is he in bad condition? He looks exhausted, sure, like Yanagi against Mitsuya... but not injured (let alone to the point of prolly not playing tennis again).

  14. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Simple conclusion: There isn't any evidence that Oni end Kaji's career intentionally. Sure, there is lack of evidence that Oni doesn't end the career intentionally, but why would there be evidence if Oni doesn't do it intentionally?
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  15. #30
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 123 and 124 Discussion/Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I already stated the reason why I believe Oni is not an ass. It's his attitude. I don't see you trying to break that, oh wait, you can't. Haters going to hate. It's cool that you say you like Oni, your action doesn't seem to be the same as your word, though.
    K so now you know what I like and what I don't? You have no limits, do you

    I like Tohno and he's an absolute asshole. Kirihara is my 2nd (if not favourite character) and inside the court he's an ass. Atobe is my favourite character and he wanted to end with Tezuka in Kanto. BUT NO, YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE, YOU MUST BE RIGHT.

    Oni's attitude? The same Oni that disguised himself as Santa and helped Tokugawa is the same Oni that broke Momo's wrists, injured Kaji terribly and left a scar on Byoudouin and Date (tho the latter 2 weren't an asshole move I guess, just a display of power).

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Simple conclusion: There isn't any evidence that Oni end Kaji's career intentionally. Sure, there is lack of evidence that Oni doesn't end the career intentionally, but why would there be evidence if Oni doesn't do it intentionally?
    He could had defeated Kaji without injuring him, that's the whole point.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts