Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who can nurse Oda back to health?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emporio Ivankov

3 21.43%
  • Tony Tony Chopper

6 42.86%
  • Trafalgar Law

1 7.14%
  • Sadi-chan

2 14.29%
  • Kureha

2 14.29%
  • Violet

0 0%
  • Monkey D. Garp

0 0%
  • Dr. Vegapunk

0 0%
  • Koala

0 0%
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go!)

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go!)

Hello members of the OP forum as well as all members in general. We the staff have had an idea of writing a "get well" letter to our own Eiichiro Oda and sending it to him personally. Use this thread to submit your ideas and get well wishes to our mangaka, we will also be holding an event very soon about this so be on the look out, these 2 weeks we will all dedicate them to Oda and hope for his health to continue to be good, and as long as he is healthy we are happy.

Anything you can write up, tape or draw can be sent to Oda, the best ideas are always welcome, we can later choose on what we can as well as compile all idea into one.

In the hopes this all goes well, no certain confirmation of the sending of this letter/mail to Oda as of yet can be said, this is just a thread to get this going as well as a promotion idea for the event to follow, so go ahead, as soon as we are certain to send the idea we will post, for now we can use all the ideas and stuff you may have!

Cheers!
    Spoiler: Revolutionaries show

Spoiler: Marines/World Government show

Spoiler:  Civilians show

Spoiler: Pirates show

Final contestants (number of first round votes): Emporio Ivankov (12), Tony Tony Chopper (6), Trafalgar Law (5), Sadi-chan (5), Kureha (4), Violet (4), Monkey D. Garp (4), Dr. Vegapunk (4), Koala (4).

Final vote: Tony Tony Chopper (6), Emporio Ivankov (3), Kureha (2), Sadi-chan (2), Trafalgar Law (1), Dr. Vegapunk (0), Koala (0), Monkey D. Garp (0), Violet (0).

Winner of the "Nurse Oda back to health competition" is Tony Tony Chopper. Congratulations Chopper! And thank you to everyone for voting and participating!

Last edited by Syphin; June 21, 2014 at 10:58 PM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go!)

Monkey D. Dragon - With his unknown ability he could blow away the cigarette fumes from Oda, keeping his throat safe... for now.
    Sabo - He can use his newly acquired fire ability to kill all germs around Oda.
    Emporio Ivankov - Hormones. Healing. And a little gender bending...
    Bartholomew Kuma - At least when he still was himself, he could use his ability to repell all pain and sickness from Oda-sensei.
    Inazuma - Cut here, cut there, gone are the tonsils.
    Koala - The charm of a strong independent woman to nurse him good.
    Hack - Using fishman martial arts to beat up Oda when his lifestyle gets unhealthy.
    Bunny Joe: being the accommodating man that he is, Oda will surely get better in no time with the help!

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go!)

Inazuma's description is to rolf, good work there Josef.

I suppose there is going to be a nursing zombie distribution for Oda, we can't miss out Lola's chance to kill Oda's wife and take her place.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Inazuma's description is to rolf, good work there Josef.

I suppose there is going to be a nursing zombie distribution for Oda, we can't miss out Lola's chance to kill Oda's wife and take her place.
    Akainu was responsible for the revolutionaries, I just did the marines and world government, any lulz stuff from this go to him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I want gentale and cute enviornment around oda... So voting for Koala.... If surrounded with one piece beauties all around, who cares to get up from bed .... rest to all your heart content oda...

When will the letter be sent to him... The break is already about to be over and he might be getting discharged already as I type this post....

Translator/Moderator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Josef, here is a msg to Oda-sensei. You may not be able to display JP txt if you don't have proper fonts though. You could just use the English one.

尾田先生へ (Dear Oda-sensei)
    手術後、ご無理をなさいませんよう、お大事になさってください。一日も早く全快なされますよう、心から願っております。
    (Please take care and take it easy after your surgery. Wishing you a fast and full recovery.)
    mikkih

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Revolutionary winners: Emporio Ivankov (12) and Koala (4)

That means we reached the final stage - vote, vote, vote!
    And don't forget to send messages for Oda o/

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I already made my message (a long one) to Oda so I'm good. ^_^

Anyway, my vote goes to Chopper!
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 10/6/14)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    Robin: The Rokushiki Demon (first two pages are up!)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I want a fast recovery ... I need my dose of one piece every week.. so I will go for Emporio Ivankov... Put some super human genes in Oda.... he should never ever get ill again...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Australopithecus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopshootingstars View Post
    His wife is the voice actress of nami i think
    No, his wife's is Chiaki Inaba; the voice actress is Akemi Okamura.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    I have finally finished my contribution:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Kp6F-LyZp-TwM/

Tell me what you guys think. Is this appropriate or am I doing something wrong?
    I think that the feelings your words carry will reach Oda-sensei's heart. Your letter might even be one of the major factors in his cessation of smoking. I won't send a letter because I would like your letter to retain its prominence among others.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Australopithecus View Post
    No, his wife's is Chiaki Inaba; the voice actress is Akemi Okamura.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I think that the feelings your words carry will reach Oda-sensei's heart. Your letter might even be one of the major factors in his cessation of smoking. I won't send a letter because I would like your letter to retain its prominence among others.
    Wow...um..thanks! That really means a lot to me! ;_;

To be honest, I was crying a little while I was writing it. That's how serious I was in that letter and I truly hope that he reads it (that is if this group project becomes successful enough)..

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Australopithecus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    Wow...um..thanks! That really means a lot to me! ;_;

To be honest, I was crying a little while I was writing it. That's how serious I was in that letter and I truly hope that he reads it (that is if this group project becomes successful enough)..

The letter, I believe, will be sent. This endeavor has gotten the approval of the mods and, more importantly, Mr. Njt, the webmaster. And I do hope too that he reads it

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The winner of the final stage of voting with 6 votes is Tony Tony Chopper, the cutest and sweetest doctor you will ever find. You're in good hands Oda!

Thanks for participating in this event everyone =D.

20. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

With such a bunch of characters to look after Oda, he should surely remain well for a while to come! Live healthy Oda!
    So I said this with a belief that my opinion actually mattered at least by 1 iota!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Booklet show

This is the booklet in which a printed version is to be sent to Oda by njt, credits for the booklet's look and design as well as compiling all into one go to my dear friend Utsune! Be sure to thank him VERY VERY VERY MUCH!

The printed version of the booklet will be sent to Oda, we also feature the winner of the contest here on the front page. Enjoy and thanks for your contributions to this!

23. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I was not aware of the date on which a contribution was supposed to be sent in, too bad I couldn't make the cut :/
    The three brothers

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast