Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who can nurse Oda back to health?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emporio Ivankov

3 21.43%
  • Tony Tony Chopper

6 42.86%
  • Trafalgar Law

1 7.14%
  • Sadi-chan

2 14.29%
  • Kureha

2 14.29%
  • Violet

0 0%
  • Monkey D. Garp

0 0%
  • Dr. Vegapunk

0 0%
  • Koala

0 0%
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go!)

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go!)

Hello members of the OP forum as well as all members in general. We the staff have had an idea of writing a "get well" letter to our own Eiichiro Oda and sending it to him personally. Use this thread to submit your ideas and get well wishes to our mangaka, we will also be holding an event very soon about this so be on the look out, these 2 weeks we will all dedicate them to Oda and hope for his health to continue to be good, and as long as he is healthy we are happy.

Anything you can write up, tape or draw can be sent to Oda, the best ideas are always welcome, we can later choose on what we can as well as compile all idea into one.

In the hopes this all goes well, no certain confirmation of the sending of this letter/mail to Oda as of yet can be said, this is just a thread to get this going as well as a promotion idea for the event to follow, so go ahead, as soon as we are certain to send the idea we will post, for now we can use all the ideas and stuff you may have!

Cheers!
    Spoiler: Revolutionaries show

Spoiler: Marines/World Government show

Spoiler:  Civilians show

Spoiler: Pirates show

Final contestants (number of first round votes): Emporio Ivankov (12), Tony Tony Chopper (6), Trafalgar Law (5), Sadi-chan (5), Kureha (4), Violet (4), Monkey D. Garp (4), Dr. Vegapunk (4), Koala (4).

Final vote: Tony Tony Chopper (6), Emporio Ivankov (3), Kureha (2), Sadi-chan (2), Trafalgar Law (1), Dr. Vegapunk (0), Koala (0), Monkey D. Garp (0), Violet (0).

Winner of the "Nurse Oda back to health competition" is Tony Tony Chopper. Congratulations Chopper! And thank you to everyone for voting and participating!

Last edited by Syphin; June 21, 2014 at 10:58 PM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go!)

*LETS a tear run own his face*
    It looks beautiful! Also AWESOME work to everyone involved here! I was gonna say great work Josef but everyone else would need naming too then! I shouldn't pick favourites!

I like how many comments compare Oda to other animals getting more rest than he does! XD

On an almost ugly note (well, its sounds a bit distasteful in my head to ask this but what the hey), anyone think this'll see it's way towards an SBS corner? (distasteful cos we aren't doin this for attention nor to gain spotlight so much, our original intent is to wish him well of course)
    So I said this with a belief that my opinion actually mattered at least by 1 iota!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writing a "get well letter" to Oda by the MH community!(Nurse Oda back to health competition is a go!)

Willing to contribute in any way

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6