Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 584 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 584 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 584 Spoiler Discussion

i swear its the same every week... specially this one! we get absolutely nothing and just teased the fuck out of curiosity of what will happen next
    pls kubo STAHP trolling us so hard.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So, from the looks of it all of the one-on-ones between the shinigami and quincy just ended. Too sad some of the captains didn't get some love. But maybe that'll happen once the entirety of SS goes against Bach.
    I'm actually happy about the current development, it saved us about 40 chapters of battle.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Juha will be able to go to kings world since his quincy blood is technically in Ichigo, who was just there. So my guess is that Juha immediately knows everything that ichigo experienced in kings world

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member StarlightBreaker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like we actually might get some development next week.

Aside from that, the transition from a 1-on-1 battle to an 8-on-1 battle was quite drastic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So Bach is going to invade the realm of the Soul King.

And Ichigo will be stuck fighting 8 sternritters.

Nice!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

This made me wonder about one thing. Even though, Ichigo is part shinigami, his power is also Quincy and Hollow. So, why would he even be allowed in the Royal Palace to train, irregardless of what happen with Soul Society so far. I always thought, because of the war that occurred between the Shinigami and Quincy that Quincies wouldn't be allowed in the Royal Palace and close enough to the Soul King.

I'm thinking that, there's more to that history between the two factions and Ichigo is indeed the "key" to all this. I'm waiting for reinforcements to show up to take on the remaining Sternritter. Particularly, Grimmjow.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    This made me wonder about one thing. Even though, Ichigo is part shinigami, his power is also Quincy and Hollow. So, why would he even be allowed in the Royal Palace to train, irregardless of what happen with Soul Society so far. I always thought, because of the war that occurred between the Shinigami and Quincy that Quincies wouldn't be allowed in the Royal Palace and close enough to the Soul King.
    That is true. However, Ichigo's development in the Royal Realm was more on his shinigami self. As stated by the royal guard Ichibei Hyōsube, Ichigo became a REAL SHINIGAMI after his royal treatment.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    I'm thinking that, there's more to that history between the two factions and Ichigo is indeed the "key" to all this. I'm waiting for reinforcements to show up to take on the remaining Sternritter. Particularly, Grimmjow.

I believe it's time for them to arrive... but It also be kinda boring if the captains are left without showing AGAIN (Kyoraku, Ukitake, Shinji), Kenpachi was ok, and Byakuya is now a real "?".
    Ichiro indifference to face 8 SR was pretty good, but for the rest it felt almost unnecessary this chapter.

Ywach is going to RR with only Ishida and Hasch? Funny if they really can take it with only them..

PD: it felt like Buzz-B is actually a Big mouth LOL
    Last edited by raikwolf; June 11, 2014 at 01:45 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever that overpower is, the 4 Royal Guards will have to tank it.

What if Bach, Ishida and Hasch won? Then they will have to prevail against the Soul King at weakened states.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Bach wants to kill his SR and take their power no?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ephesos's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Shinji and the others got melted by Buzz

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I've just imagined the manga to end with Soul King oneshotting Juha Bach. This would be so troll.

So honestly, what is this crap? It's like all the Stern Ritter are in "buying time for Bach to reach Royal dimension" mode. He can't even be there because he has that Schattenreich time limit?
    And how does the key to royal dimension (even if Juha Bach has it) work, if the transportation can not be used frequently?

Well, I guess if Ichigo goes Bankai and all out he can even kill all those 8 at once. How long does it take before we're finally get rid of Buzz-B? What the hell is the rest of Soul Society doing? This arc started so good, but now it is getting completely strange! There are so many questions yet open?!

What is Urahara doing standing around in the research department?
    Is Ukitake still bathing??
    Does the new Captain Commander do ANYTHING? There was no reaction since Haschwalth left him.
    Is Yoruichi still a character in this manga? Or does she not care?
    What's with the Fullbringers?
    What is all that "fixing the distortion between realms" (the task of the Visored in Karakura Town) about?
    Why does Kubo tease Grimmjow and then lets him stay in Hueco Mundo?
    What do the two Dad's do? They have to get involved in this!

Maybe because of the invasion of the Royal Dimension Soul Society has to flee to Hueco Mundo and everything will end there. I'm currently thinking that with all this setting at the moment, the arc will still last for a long time. I really think that Soul Society will lose for now and needs to evacuate Seiretei. They'll flee to Hueco Mundo for now and meet up with any survivors. There, Ichigo will get trained in the way of the Quincy by Ishida's father and (ok, now I'm getting ridiculous) in the "way of the Hollow" by Grimmjow. Ichigo will then become a complete being, perfect hybrid and the new spirit king. After humiliating Bach of course.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Well... Holy crap that escalated quickly.

I did not see that one coming. And I have to say that this looks more and more like a even battle to me between the stern ritter and Ichigo now.
    But Giselle´s power now got interesting as it gives a lot of clues about what she did to Bambietta...and oh my god... what if they split her apart and pulled her inside them? That would be one way to interpret Giselle´s "So sad when you´re not with us." part.

Anyway, it´s nice to see Colonel Quincy again, been quite a while now, no trace of Askin but that´s for later.
    This is seriously accelerating here... Shinji might be dead... If Kubo would actually kill him off-screen that is...
    So the question is if the Stern ritter will co-operate or try sabotaging for each other in the coming fight and... did Bazz-B just go vollstandig? I see a halo and really thin wings...

So... how many stern ritter is left that isn´t taking part of this fight? Except for Askin. Since it feels like there aren´t that many people left of their troops...
    I´ll make a fast count...
    Alive: A, B, D, G, H, P, T, U, Z.
    Dead: E, F, I, J, K, O, Q, R, S, V, Y.
    Unknown: C, L, M, N, W

Death toll: 12
    Remaining troops: 13

Well look at that... We are running out of Stern Ritters.
    This war might be a lot shorter than I first thought it would be...
    What is the reinforcements doing?!
    Half of the quincy elite is gone already! now is the time to strike!
    But I guess they´re waiting until Ywach is gone from the battlefield first.
    I don´t know what to make about Ichigo warning Candice like that and telling her to dodge.
    This is war right? No reason to warn the opponents...(He for sure didn´t gave Shaz Domino a fair warning before he utterly slaughtered the guy in the first invasion...)
    But I guess it´s just Kubo´s way of showing how though the Stern Ritters are since Candice took it with full force and only lost an arm... But still, why, Ichigo?
    And about Ywach... I can see the Balance come to great use in the royal dimension to "even the odds" between Ywach and Uryu in a battle with the Royal Guard, but still, what is Uryu supposed to do up there? Or is Ywach perhaps planning to take over him through the power of the Soul King to gain a body that won´t regress to a powerless state as things are now?
    Could that be the meaning of successor, I can´t tell...
    Overall, prediction for the next chapter...
    Stern Ritter vs Kurosaki, the ultimate battle followed by reinforcements from everyone else the soul society have left. (Fullbringers, Arrancars, Orihime and Chad and Urahara...) All of them to fight all the Stern Ritters. And a cliffhanger in the end like always off course.
    Last edited by Nanozom; June 11, 2014 at 02:56 AM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it. Ichi tells his enemy to avoid his attack, just after he plays around with them? What is going on? Did he get brainwashed? This is war, so kill you enemies. The white clothe nazis killed the shinigamis, so what's the problem?
    even mohawk man, their own ally, gets more action than Ichi does and they are suppose to be on the same side!

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast