Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Looking For a Writer (To Work with side by side)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking For a Writer (To Work with side by side)

Now before I begin I'm letting you know what my plans are with this and were I would like to take it one day.

My Names Brandon I'm 26 and from Australia, and i'm looking for someone to work with on a story for a possible Anime/Manga one day,

Now your properly wondering why should you help or even why should I give this person my time, It's simple I Eat, Sleep, Poop my ideas I lay in bed thinking of what next, thinking over and over of possible ways the story can go,

I love attention to detail, those epic moments that make you want to cry joy for you favorite character, the things that make the character special, I think of these things right down to the number of eyelashes on there face, the wrinkles on their nose when there angry, this is how I feel about my stories now to the important part.

I'm not a writer but I am I have ideas, the scenes, the world, the people in it, the history and I need help connecting the dots coming up with DIALOGUE on how these relationships, and adventures can be expressed into words,

So i'm looking for a partner to help me write this, ill send my ideas and what i'm thinking through as I write it and my partner reviews it compare it to there own spin on it,

S they can help me put it into much better words that everyone can understand and feel what story i'm trying to put across.

Now what i'm planning on doing with story once it's complete, well obviously I'll credit and share equally between anyone involved if this bears fruit,

My end goal is just to get this to become an amazing Anime one day (Hopefully High Dreams lol) now once the story's done i'll either pay someone to do concept art to try and get the story picked up by a studio or learn myself with wacon, prob first option lol,

I'll be free most weekends and for short periods through the day if you would need intimidate input, I use skype mostly and chat through there, if you are interested please let me know via msg thank you.

Please find attached a small bit of info in my story's world name subject to change:

SONDIRA

Sondira is steam punk based, gears, big city’s made of brass and stone, mixed with a bit of Elven, everyone in the Sondira is Elven the only Human is Anderfels, the world is huge and full of giant floating citys, great forests which strange creatures some of which are the size of houses, the time period of the New World is pretty advanced using precious stones to fuel and run city’s, vehicles, and even weapons, each city has a ruler but only one has a King which is part of the Royal Family, the world is filled with old ruins and technology lost and forgotten, each city is different in how is run and looks, some cities are even based of different biomes the animals and monsters also differ in these different biomes.

MAGES

Mages are rare even back in the early years, Mages trade mark features are brown hair and eyes, no other person will have these features unless there a born a mage or part of the Royal Family it’s also known some random people have some of these features, such as mixed color eyes, but they can't use magic in present day, mages magic is not the normal magic you see like fireballs ect, it’s said that Mages come other worlds.

MAGIC
    Boosting
    Element Change
    Inner Materialism
    Burst
    Accelerator

All Magic has a set effects these include, Boosting increasing reflexes and speed above normal,
    Element Change applying an effect to a weapon such as Fire, Ice and even Strengthen a weapon making Harder or Lighter ,
    Inner Materialism adds Magical boosters such as Rapid Healing & Strength increases for short periods of time,
    Burst Magic using magic to allow movement at the blink of an eye which leaves magic vapor which looks like floating colored particles, color of the particles depends on the Mage, also a feature of Burst Magic is allow movement of air pressure meaning the caster can block large objects or even knock something back,
    Accelerator is Magic that can Absorb and Boost example absorb can be used to take mana from magic object and recharge the user, another example is a user can take injuries from someone else, and take those injuries apon them self’s, Boost effect can increase spells that are already active or even increase the output on and object that uses energy.

DRAIGH

Draigh’s are dragon like creatures that can form packs with Mages that allow the Mages to obtain powerful Dragon Forms and enable them to use unique spells to be made, which is referred to as Mixing, Mixing allows two spells to combine creating strange and unique spell to be cast,
    Magic such as Light & Void Magic cannot be combine as it kills the user from negative effects in which the body cannot handle,
    Each new type magic is only obtainable via forming a pack with a Draigh or finding Knowledge Stone Example of new types of magic White and Black Draigh’s which are rare contain Light & Void Magic’s, there are other types of them as well such as Fire, Ice Wind, Focus ect.
    The number of packs that can be formed depends on the mages power the highest on record is 3,
    Each dragon pack allows the user to Summon a Draigh’s Bane or even the Draigh itself at a great penalty, the blades color & power depends on the dragon only one blade can be used at a time.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking For a Writer (To Work with side by side)

Sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind working with you on this. Give me a pm or something with your skype name and i'll chat with you there if you're interested.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking For a Writer (To Work with side by side)

I agree. The concept of the world sounds interesting and seems to be well thought out. I wouldn't mind helping if you needed someone to bounce ideas off of. Just remember, when you do start creating your story, never forget the rules you've created. I've seen quite a few manga and anime go sour, because the creator forgets and/or ignores the rules they established in the beginning of the story.

New Reply