Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 585 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 585 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 585 Spoiler Discussion

So, looks like Renji and NaNaNa haven't fought yet, but now they will. What about other matchups? Six guys have arrived to assist Ichigo, so it's 7 vs. 8 now. Someone will have to take on two Quincies at the same time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Reanji is there for Nanana maybe Shinji will be coming too to take Buzz out hopefully in a quick and embarrassing way

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    So, looks like Renji and NaNaNa haven't fought yet, but now they will. What about other matchups? Six guys have arrived to assist Ichigo, so it's 7 vs. 8 now. Someone will have to take on two Quincies at the same time.
    Well, as far as we've seen, a quincy alone should be more than capable of easily disposing of some captains. I guess that the weakest of the SRs would still take all the VCs/VCs level present. We still have Isshin, Ryuuken, Urahara & co, Fullbringers + Ganjuu, Orihime and Chad, Grimmjow and I'm probably forgeting someone.

I believe that Juhabach have a secret squad hidden, there's too many good guys for so few baddies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm looks like another chapter with nothing happening at all... I guess Ichigo won't fight yet and will follow Juha Bach. Too bad he just came from the Royal dimension. There and back again.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's out. Looks like Bach's plan is to tire Ichigo to death.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

(Silent, slow, stoic, clap.)
    Hooray...
    (Clap. Clap. Clap...)
    Why did this chapter felt as such a buzz-kill?
    Nice stern ritter action, I give it that much... and potential fight match ups, I can tell... I won´t be surprised if it turns out that more people will arrive as reinforcements to fight these stern ritters.
    now, the question is... who is going after who?

Rukia vs Bazz-B (Obvious, Heat vs Cold)
    Renji vs Nanana (Also foreshadowed, considering that Nanana planned for this encounter.)
    Hisagi vs Giselle (The former is reluctant to use violence and have a ranged weapon, the latter is a blood mage healer that needs to get the opponent bloody to work, I think they will match each other just fine.)
    Ikkaku vs Meninas (Both about strength, considering what the former´s bankai is all about and the latter´s letter, this have potential right here.)
    Yumichika vs Candice Catnipp (Both obsessed with their appearances, based on what happened when Ichigo threw the latter through a building earlier and the former in his fight with (cringing XC) Charlotte Shoehorn... and we might get a entertaining fight when things get dirty between these two.)
    Byakuya vs Colonel and Pepe (Why? Because these three feel rather elite and good match with Byakuya´s senbonsakura vs the speed and guns of the Colonel combined with Pepe´s power, hinted to be control based on the first invasion, to either manipulate or assume direct control over the cherry petals in senbonsakura. (recalling the statement of the arrancar he fought in Hueco Mundo... "I will stop them all!" before getting owned. We might get someone actually capable of this now. Might be interesting.)

Liltotto will be co-coordinating the Stern ritters with tactics and only act when she have to.

Still, this is just a guess.

Anyway, pretty hollow.
    But interesting that the gate to the RD is open for a hundred minutes... means that the time-limit to follow and stop Ywach been reduced to one and a half hour at most.
    I wonder if we finally will see the rest of the stern ritters soon for them to hold the gate. and that would result in more reinforcements for the shinigami with the arrancars and the fullbringers as I don´t expect this to be a series of curbstomps with the remaining ritters.
    This is more and more getting a "final stand" feel with each week.
    Last edited by Nanozom; June 18, 2014 at 02:21 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter is out at mangapanda.

I have to say, powerlevelwise, it makes no sense to pit the small fries (yumichika, ikkaku, hisagi) against the sternritter. But anyways, iam totally excited to see them in action. It was foreshadowed that they will retain a subpar-major role until the end of the manga, or else all their screentime would have made no sense. And here we are I at least predict that all of them have bankai now.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok really exciting chapter, it has nothing XD but it definitely leave me wanting more and because it was bad but actually because is an opener for what is about to come... I don't know if we will see something new from Ikkaku, Yumichika and Hisagi gave me a bankai feeling... and for the reinforcement I guess they will come so Byakuya, Renji and Rukia can go with Ichiro? At least I can't see Byakuya fighting here unless is overkill, Ichiro's face with Renji's attack was more "concerned" than anything we have seen since he arrived so maybe he is way too much for those SR there?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate Kubo.

Lame chapter. Can't ichigo do something by him self . Why does he always need help.

Wtf did he trained so hard if he can't kill anyone.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

*wild angry hater appears*
    6000 seconds? (1.5hr?)
    http://i32.mangapanda.com/bleach/555/bleach-4536611.jpg
    one week my ass
    or is those barriers all in one spot? but then
    didnt renji+rukia+byaka did the same?
    okay.
    *he uses evidence, its super effective!*

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading the chapter, it’s more than likely going to play out as so.

1. The stage has been set for more fighting between characters we could careless about. The only things worth being interested in is Byakuya’s new developed powers, Yumuchika’s bankai debut as well as Ikkaku’s fixed Bankai. On the enemy side of things, we get to see some new powers from other Sternritter in the process that will take up several chapters here and there.

2. While these fight are happening, Ichigo is being prepared to fight Nak La Varr (or whatever his weird name is) and that’s if, Mayuri doesn’t intervene first to settle their score from their previous encounter with one another. More than likely, since Mayuri analyzed Uryuu’s DNA as he mentioned before in Hueco Mundo, upon fighting Szayelaporro, he’s found a way to defeat the Quincy. Either way, Ichigo will still have a fight ahead of him in Uryuu and Haschwalth.

3. Speaking of that scenario, I believe, Shunsui will appear to aid Ichigo against Haschwalth, being that he is the newly appointed Captain commander and allowing Ywhach to enter the Royal Palace would be a bad sign under his care, after just receiving Yamamoto’s former spot. Ukitake will likely aid him and possibly die in the process.

4. Then back to the intense battle between the Shinigami and Sternritter, more than likely, the heroes will begin to win and then the tide will turn and the enemies will come close to defeating them all. It’s possible that more reinforcements may show up (Grimmjow, Urahara, Love, Lisa, Fullbringers, etc). Somebody could heal Kenpachi and let him come back and end the whole battle all together as well.

5. That lies in the problem of defeating the remaining Sternritter. If that happens, Ywhach reaches full complete power, where he’ll be more than powerful enough to not only defeat Ichigo, but even, take down all 5 members of the Zero division. By the way, I believe that is the true purpose of 26 Sternritters. Give 26 humans a piece of your power and let it return to you, in order to fully restore your power. And Ywhach by the way, still has Yamamoto’s Bankai. Quite handy in using against the Zero Divison.

6. The only interesting things left in Bleach (in my opinion) is the return of Aizen and the appearance of the King of Souls. Who is this King and why, do the villains want him dead so badly?.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I think that we can ignore the Renji, Rukia, Byakuya business...
    Not that it doesn't make sense, for them to have already broken the barrier like Ichigo, but the only way it will come up is if Bach is forced to delay and then can not proceed due to the barrier closing earlier than he thinks it should (due to Ichigo not actually having to break a broken barrier - thus it having time to repair itself).

I have no idea what Ikkaku, Yumichika and Hisagi will be able to do - even with bankai, they have not had the time to learn to use it properly (also look what captains who had the time achieved).
    That said, Hisagi does have a talent for beating people well above his class/level...
    Infinite RAGE!

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The reinforcement gang came and picked up their own opponent, giving leeway for Ichigo to play with the old man, Bach. What a strategy! hahaha

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate the fact that ichigo has this air of, "I could end anyone of you at any point" yet the guy still gets kicked around for the sake of the plot. It just seems like padding.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast