Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 585 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 585 Discussion / 586 Predictions

Whoot!! totally called it Hahahahhaha.... I knew ichigo would not fight 8 of them. - interruption prediction, Great success.... High Five.!

ok, this chapter revealed something to us. -

by sending ichigo to SS, the Royal guard intentionally invited Bach to invade the royal realm. - we found out that bach knows about 72 layers of protection. that ichigos clothing punctured them as he returned to SS- and that 6000 seconds.. or roughly 100 min. is required for them to reseal. -

Heres the thing... If bach knew this... then CERTAINLY the royal guards know this. - If they KNOW this... then that means they intentionally chose to send ichigo back the way that they did..- they could have used that cool timed senkaimon thing like they did when they sent him home... once home, he could have entered SS through a senkaimon..
    thus avoiding the situation... the timed royal senkaimon would have appeared... short span.. let him out... 5 min later.. reappeared but he would not go back through...

THIS MEANS!! that they chose to have bach invade Royal realm. -

Also- this is going to accelerate the fight between ishda and ichigo. I was not expecting it so soon. but if bach starts up his shaft of light or whatever it is to the royal realm and ichigo follows- surely he will encounter ishda, and a battle will begin. while bach thrashes the royal guard, and hashwalt does whatever it is that he is there for. ichigo will have a freak out. lool.... but..but...but ishda... we are friends... why..why...ishda kun? ISHDA KUN!!! lool

hes going to go orihime on us... I just know it.

bwa hah a aaaa.

ok...

my prediction for next chapter... the fighters pair off, ichigo reaches the shaft.... perhaps finds he cannot follow... the return of URAHRA is close at hand... and hopefully the other shinigami finish off the sternritters quickly.

all in all... a directional shrift (pun intended) of a chapter... 6 of 10.
    ------------------------------------------

I was just at manga park--- found the pilot episode for bleach-- never read it... its kinda bizzare... but cool... worth a look.
    http://mangapark.com/manga/bleach/s1/v0/c0
    Last edited by DarkBankai; June 18, 2014 at 07:18 AM.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well overall I enjoyed the actual chapter. So Yhwach is moving on the Royal Realm, which seems kind of early. I was thinking he wanted the War Potentials specifically to pit them against the Royal Guard, but evidently he doesn't really need them for... anything at all. Hmm. He must have some plan for them down the line, surely. And is he actually ready for the RG? Cos if his two favourites are the only ones he's taking with him the implication is that the 3 of them could have taken on the entire G13 by themselves. The barriers thing makes enough sense to me, I guess once they're opened they get closed simultaneously rather than one by one (which is still a pretty major design flaw but - eh). It's interesting that he waited for Ichigo to come down though, rather than opening the way when the others came down. He's been actively avoiding Ichigo the whole time, he didn't actually want to fight him before, but it's weird because when he did he was then going to have Ichigo brought to the palace to be 'enlisted'. I wonder what his plan is for him.

What I also wonder is if the Royal Guard actually wanted it this way and Yhwach has in fact been outwitted. They can't go down to face him, so maybe they actually wanted him to come to them. Still, I'm not sure because it seems incredibly risky, whatever power the other two might have, Yhwach is at least on Yama's level (even stronger imo) and has Yama's Bankai on him. Perhaps they didn't actually expect Yhwach to know all that stuff about barriers etc. If no one besides Haschwalth and Uryu know the details of Yhwach's power (it's never been implied that the other Sternritter know) the RG would have no way of knowing that he can absorb the knowledge of anyone he retrieves a soul chunk from. So he might have planted one on Yamamoto way back 1000 years ago and gained his knowledge when he killed him. Sidenote, we now know what Shutara's robes do, but it still doesn't explain what she did to become a Royal Guard.

Anyway, I enjoyed the Sternritter action this chapter. Although seeing them cooperating makes Bazz-B's actions last chapter seem kind of out of place. And the fact that reinforcements showed up makes those actions seem downright idiotic on top. But anyway, I like the fact that the SR can cooperate unlike the Espada. Still, I really don't know if I want to sit through yet more one on one battles. I mean, the words 'final battle' have been used on title pages twice since Gremmy arrived. I like the Sternritter and there are certain things I want to see, but honestly I'd rather get on with Yhwach's schemes. We do need to see Hisagi's Bankai, Byakuya's improvements, and some Ritter Letters, but I hope it's kept short and sweet tbh. Also, I don't even know what Yumichika's doing there; his Shikai is pretty nasty if he even has the sense to use it in front of people, but will it even be effective? Ikkaku won't be much use either, some SR are fully capable of dealing with complete Bankais, let alone his taped-together wreckage.

Well... match-ups, I assume Nanana will face Renji, otherwise it's up in the air. Commisioner Gordon might take Byakuya, with help from someone else perhaps, but I'm kind of expecting a rematch with Shunsui as well, so he might show up. I don't know about Bazz-B vs. Rukia, fire vs. ice really doesn't work in her favour seeing as she becomes the ice. If she uses her Bankai, she's basically dead if any one SR is left standing afterwards. Anyway, it should be cool just as long as it's all kept relatively short and sweet.

Longer term though, Yhwach heading to the RR now seems weird. Almost too early. There are still Royal Guard, Fullbringers, Arrancar, Aizen, 2 undisclosed War Potentials... too many people to appear and things to get through for the Big Bad to already be stepping into the final battlefield. So maybe the way things will go is that Yhwach will actually succeed in his mission. It could be cool to see what actually happens if the Soul King is overthrown rather than just repeating the threat of it. Perhaps Yhwach will succeed in "regaining the world" and then it'll be up to everyone to topple him and turn things back. Then again, according to the Kaiser Gesang he's got like 7 or 8 days to "regain the world", a lot can happen in that time I guess.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    Whoot!! totally called it Hahahahhaha.... I knew ichigo would not fight 8 of them. - interruption prediction, Great success.... High Five.!

ok, this chapter revealed something to us. -

by sending ichigo to SS, the Royal guard intentionally invited Bach to invade the royal realm. - we found out that bach knows about 72 layers of protection. that ichigos clothing punctured them as he returned to SS- and that 6000 seconds.. or roughly 100 min. is required for them to reseal. -

Heres the thing... If bach knew this... then CERTAINLY the royal guards know this. - If they KNOW this... then that means they intentionally chose to send ichigo back the way that they did..- they could have used that cool timed senkaimon thing like they did when they sent him home... once home, he could have entered SS through a senkaimon..
    thus avoiding the situation... the timed royal senkaimon would have appeared... short span.. let him out... 5 min later.. reappeared but he would not go back through...

THIS MEANS!! that they chose to have bach invade Royal realm. -

Also- this is going to accelerate the fight between ishda and ichigo. I was not expecting it so soon. but if bach starts up his shaft of light or whatever it is to the royal realm and ichigo follows- surely he will encounter ishda, and a battle will begin. while bach thrashes the royal guard, and hashwalt does whatever it is that he is there for. ichigo will have a freak out. lool.... but..but...but ishda... we are friends... why..why...ishda kun? ISHDA KUN!!! lool

hes going to go orihime on us... I just know it.

bwa hah a aaaa.

ok...

my prediction for next chapter... the fighters pair off, ichigo reaches the shaft.... perhaps finds he cannot follow... the return of URAHRA is close at hand... and hopefully the other shinigami finish off the sternritters quickly.

all in all... a directional shrift (pun intended) of a chapter... 6 of 10.
    I don't understadn why some think that Ichigo would have trouble to take care of Ishida. Let's see what is more important to Ichigo Ishida or his mother? Ichigo once said it his name means one to protect or something like that and he only wated to protect his mother. So if Ishida stands in his way Ichigo will trash him without seriously injuring him to get to the killer of his mother.
    Besides that Ichigo showed more than once that he would really like to kick Renji's and Ishidas ass whenever their opinions differed.
    It's like saying Luffy will have a freak out cause he has to face Zoro or Ussop. Luffy showed that if one of his crew mates does something that pisses him off he would even raise his hands against them. The same goes for Ichigo. Hell even Mahatmaruto (Naruto) had no trouble going all out against someone he considers as his brother.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it.

The cloth that was given to Ichigo was made from the bones, hair and flesh of the Zero division members. It helped him break through the barrier between the two realms.

k.

but Byakuya, Rukia and Renji got through before Ichigo. Why didn't Bach just go up as soon as they came down? Did he not know they were all being trained?
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was actually a very good chapter for once!
    I liked the little plot twist.

I guess that what they meant by 'potentials' or something like that.
    They basically meant that there were a few people that had the potential to be called to the Soul King Palace.

So, does that mean that the whole "finale" fight will have to be dealt with in 6000 seconds?
    That's 1h40 minutes. Plenty of time to kick some asses!

Still, I'm expecting the quincies to manage to get to the King Palace, since we haven't seen the king so far.
    We definitely are going to see him before the end of the manga.

PS: Every chapter with Rukia in it (even for one single panel without even a word) is good chapter IMO!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty good chapter. Although he wasn't injured, it looked like Ichigo would have had trouble if he kept on. That's just too many people for him to go against imo. Chapter was pretty good and of course, as many predicted, back up arrived. Don't care for Ikkaku, but I'm interested in what everyone else has to offer. Yumachika and Hisagi especially. I'm also pretty sure a couple people on the Shinigami side are going to lose. At least I hope they do. Ichigo is also probably going to reach Ywach and try to fight him, only to have to deal with Uryu. Unlike some people here, I'm pretty sure Ichigo isn't going to have an easy time with him if they do fight. Ywach seems to have the utmost confidence in his power. I'm also sure he wants both of them to fight as they are probably the only two fighters have the potential to surpass him.

Shinji might get his redemption as we need to even things out a bit. Both he and Momo would make 8 fighters for each side.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nico Brown's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter. The only thing Im still disappointed in is where the hell is Shinji? There is no way he got taken out AGAIN before we actually get to see his true abilities. Im expecting him to show up later to help but honestly why not just have him start out battling from the jump with everyone else. And Im guessing Shunsui won't be getting his revenge on Glasses quincy for shooting his eye out since Byakuya is most likely going to be his opponent. I also can't wait to finally see Hisagi's bankai, I have a feeling its gonna be one the most badass of all. Renji and Nanana should be a good battle but Im not that interested to see Rukia battle since we just saw her basically go all out against As Nodt and if she faces the floating quincy its gonna be just like Zomari all over again since it seems he can take control of people too.

Something tells me though that at least one the shinigami is gonna lose idk which one yet.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Spyke's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

6000 seconds wow

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who thinks that Kubo might have the guts and kill one of the shinigami on-screen in this all-out brawl? This is the final arc after all... and it would provide a reason to call in more characters to fight.
    And in that case, my bet is on Ikkaku. (Let it be Meninas who delivers the killing blow...)
    Yumichika is hanging loose as well.
    (It seems that the whole eleventh division is about to be taken out anyway... considering that the femritters handled their redshirts like nothing and Yachiru is gone. (My bet on Gremmy erasing her from existence before he died.)... Ikkaku, Yumichika and Kenpachi might be all that´s left of the eleventh as it is now.)

There are definitely death flags raised in this battle... Please Kubo. Kill a couple of the shinigami.
    (You sure had no problem with killing Rose and Kensei off-screen... no reason to hold back now.)
    Last edited by Nanozom; June 18, 2014 at 08:43 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 585 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    It's obvious Bach knows stuff about RR. It's almost like he helped building it. There's no telling what kind of weaknesses he plans to exploit.
    Yeah. I'm pretty sure he has a plan concerning the RG, he seems pretty well prepared...I'm also considering there might even be a traitor amongst the RG that kinda twist seems right up Kubo's alley.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Bleach 585 Spoiler Discussion

Now we know why it took Ichigo a half a day to reach the Seireitei. I believe the barriers are close but Yhwach doesn't know that. I think the beam of light should be on Ichigo because he is the 72 barriers (the key) that connects Soul Society and the Soul King Palace.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

OK so question. Why the hell is Yumichika there ? Did he get bankai suddenly ? Because if not, hax though his shikai may be, he is pure fodder in this line up. I mean, experienced Vaizards captains are getting one shot in here, friggin Kenpachi gets punched half to death, and who do we have to face them ? Ikkaku (weak captain level), Yumichika (vice captain level), Hisaghi (weak captain level), and the Royally trained trio, Byakuya, Rukia, and Renji.

Renji and Byakuya have shown that they are at the necessary level. Rukia's bankai is still not completely ready, so she can fight but will probably need someone to watch her back. That makes 2 and half decent fighters plus some fodder. Against a so called monster, a guy who survived Yama's flames, and the guy who took an eye from Shunsui. Also a quatuor able to punch around a wounded Kenpachi. They should be outmached. My guess is that they will put up a fight, then get trashed (apart from Renji, Byakuya and Rukia) then get their asses saved by someone from SS side (Isshin, Yoruichi, Urahara, Ukitake, Shunsui, or maybe even a healed up Kenpachi).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 585 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Fomano View Post
    Well, as far as we've seen, a quincy alone should be more than capable of easily disposing of some captains. I guess that the weakest of the SRs would still take all the VCs/VCs level present. We still have Isshin, Ryuuken, Urahara & co, Fullbringers + Ganjuu, Orihime and Chad, Grimmjow and I'm probably forgeting someone.

I believe that Juhabach have a secret squad hidden, there's too many good guys for so few baddies.
    People were saying the same damn thing about Aizen and his hidden VLs. Yeah no. Yhwach is strong enough to defeat all those people.

Anyways this was better than the last few chaps, which isn't exactly hard mind you. But I enjoyed it because things are actually moving forward. I knew that 8 vs 1 was never gonna happen. I liked when Ichigo dodged that point blank gunshot from Commissioner. Anyways the matchups seem pretty obvious. I think either a guy like Byakuya will get multiple opponents to pwn and show off, or the Fullbringers or HM gang will show up to split the battles.

Renji vs NaNaNa - glad this didn't happen off panel. I expect Renji to lose this as I've been saying everysince he became this guys target. Ichigo made NaNaNa look stupid this chap but thats Ichigo. Besides NaNaNa didn't use his power (which is still vague) on him. He has on Renji though and Kubo has been making reds look too good for too long. Reality will set in this time.

Commissioner vs Byakuya - Unless Shunsui shows up this should happen. I think Gordon is the strongest SR there along with Pepe and Byakuya needs a challenge to show off his new powers. Both their styles focus on speed so it would be good to watch.

Liltotto vs Rukia - Seems like a matchup that would happen. Lil seems to be the unofficial leader of the FemRitter with how she analyses and directs them. Bazz-B is also a candidate since we saw him pwn Hitsugaya and Kubo may want to show Ice vs Fire again.

Pepe vs VC - I think Hisagi will show Ban Kai and maybe even Yumichika too. But they have their work cut out. He's been hyped to be very strong. I think either they barely win, or lose and others show up. If he's as important as has been hinted he won't lose his first battle.

...This is where guesswork really starts. I think Fullbringers or HM will show up.

Bazz-B or Candice vs Grimmjow. Duh.
    Meninas vs Ginjou Kuugo or Chad.
    Giselle vs Orihime or Tsukishima. This would be awesome.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For everyone griping about Ichigo getting knocked around remember that all he was trying to do was go stop Bach. The look in his eyes showed how worried he was, which makes it easy for him to be taken by surprise.

Also, the SR's outnumber the captains... but some of the characters here aren't captain-class anyway (Hisagi, Yumichika, Ikkaku). Or maybe Hisagi could be close. Mask needed to power up to take him out, and he didn't even use his bankai (though he did have help). And I called it! The clothing protected against re-entry while flying at break-neck speeds.

Only gripe is that I don't want these characters all fighting in the same area. They can't go all-out that way. Everyone should run off in separate directions while Kenpachi lays there in the dirt griping about missing out on the fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

...I do think Yhwach is in for a nasty surprise when he and his commanders reach RG though. There are unrevealed letters too and Aizen hasn't made a move so His Majesty could still get more strong backup. Surely he knows he's in for one hell of a fight. I think Kubo will make him look really epic for a while (the guy does have Zanka no Tachi afterall) but eventually he'll get the Aizen treatment. When the Spirit King gets showed off for the first time....watch out. Kubo has not been building towards this "being" for hundreds of chaps for no reason.

EDIT: As has been pointed out the RG also sent Ichigo that way on PURPOSE. The others seemed to have gone through a backdoor of sorts that didn't affect the barriers. I think they want Yhwach to come to them. SS probably can't handle a battle on that level. Remember Yama could have destroyed all of SS by himself! But y'know what I think His Majesty also knows this and isn't bothered lol.
    Last edited by Xerneas; June 18, 2014 at 09:27 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast